[Brutal][Suicide Warning] It's already over if..

Then go to a surgery forum don't oppress us incel with ur looks u bastard
Omg I feel disgusted that chad like u are allowed here

This is a surgery forum breh

20191212 160736

i think i got a ioi today

in hs once a girl said another girl was attracted to me. another time a girl from another school sat down next to me and asked me what i was reading. another time a friend said this girl said that she found me cute and might fuck me.

none of this matters. they were isolated incidences over 20 years of existing on earth. most 4-6psl guys get some IOIs over their life time albeit not frequently. only legit truecels who are sub4 dont get any IOIs

i still have a negative orbital vector. i still have a shit tier bizygomatic breadth, shit ogee curve and a neutral canthal tilt with too much upper eyelid exposure. i still have a lack of chin projection, a subhuman gonial angle, nasolabial folds and a narrow palate.
also ive missed every social milestones most normies go through. the result is a social underdeveloped subhuman aspie.

even if i had sex with an attractive female i know i could not enjoy it to a satisfactory degree. i know that i am genetic shit relative to an attractive girl. i know that with every glance at my face and every thrust that she would either consciously or subconsciously compare my intrinsic value to more superior males. sex with an attractive female would be the product of her settling, lucky or propinquity. sex would be devoid of any unfettered and mutually exchanged primal lust and validation. sex for her with me would just be the reluctant settling for the genetic bargain bin. knowledge of my subhumanity abrogates any potential sexual enjoyment i could ever develop. therefore i will never have sex

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv