Brutal suicidefuel for manlets holy fuck

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
Im talking to this 34 yo cougar who likes big guys, like with muscle, met her at the gym and she asked me to look out for her belongings when she was heading to the bathroom, after that i asked for her insta and we've been talking, she just told me that her boyfriend doesnt fulfill her and needs a real man, he's like 5'8 and 60 kgs, im 6'1 and 220, i told her the typical shit like i can pleasure her and that stuff and she just told me she wants me to fuck her while dressed IN HER BOYFRIENDS CLOTHES, to see how they just rip apart, holy fucking shit im going to cuck this nigga to fucking death im going to take a pic and send it to him lmaooo, dms for pic.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thvg, deepfuckingvalue, hellasketcy and 6 others
fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion and itzyaboyJJ
tales

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, GunDevilHybrid and itzyaboyJJ
Bro i genuinely don't know what to do, should i cuck him or should i just send him some screenshots about our convo? for instance, this bitch is like mtb but with insane body halo, i dont know if i can control myself bro

If this is real we better get him banned for not being one of us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, itzyaboyJJ, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Bro i genuinely don't know what to do, should i cuck him or should i just send him some screenshots about our convo? for instance, this bitch is like mtb but with insane body halo, i dont know if i can control myself bro
send him the screenshots

Brutal tbh but she's 34 years old:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
YOURE 220 kilograms?? No shit the boyfriends clothes will rip fat fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, tombradylover, onskibidi and 7 others
If this is real we better get him banned for not being one of us
Im thinking about sending her bf screenshots about the convo, if i do i will post it here, but man she has a fucking good body, only failo is that she's "old" and im mostly into younger bitches so idk, also im at like 23% bodyfat percentage rn so im not getting laid the last couple of months and i really need to fuck bro

that’s not enough though, don’t just send him the photos, you need to get him and his family killed and gutted. He’s short so he’s gotta pay for it

• JFL
Reactions: rileyma10, onskibidi, Chadeep and 3 others
that’s not enough though, don’t just send him the photos, you need to get him and his family killed and gutted. He’s short so he’s gotta pay for it
Vermy I didn't see schizo numbers this side of things is completely off the charts, literally

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah of her and the conversation theres no way this is real i gotta confirm if this suifuel is pure and authentic
aight bro ill send you lemme ss this shit holy fuck bro, look, its not that much of suicidefuel because im thinking, or i like to think she is just a fucking bitch who likes to cuck the nigga, probably has done it before, i've met plenty of girls who dont give a fuck about height or size as long as its not brutal

How old are you
This is the most fucked up part bro, im 17, i told her i would fuck her anyways and lied about liking older women, you know what i will make another thread with a lot of screenshots i will be tagging you guys just respond to this message if yall want me to tag you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and itzyaboyJJ
This is the most fucked up part bro, im 17, i told her i would fuck her anyways and lied about liking older women, you know what i will make another thread with a lot of screenshots i will be tagging you guys just respond to this message if yall want me to tag you
My larp detector is going crazy

Tag me cause if true is wild

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
tag, lets see what she looks like and what shes saying

If I were you I'd still fuck her, if she's heavily lusting for you she has more affair partners. You'll just be one of many. If you feel bad for the dude and hope he leaves her then send him the text conversation

Your talking to damaged goods bro

Tag me pls saar

If I were you I'd still fuck her, if she's heavily lusting for you she has more affair partners. You'll just be one of many. If you feel bad for the dude and hope he leaves her then send him the text conversation
That's obvious, i stated it, i told a guy here that she probably has done it before, not probably its pretty much very fucking impossible she hasn't

Im talking to this 34 yo cougar who likes big guys, like with muscle, met her at the gym and she asked me to look out for her belongings when she was heading to the bathroom, after that i asked for her insta and we've been talking, she just told me that her boyfriend doesnt fulfill her and needs a real man, he's like 5'8 and 60 kgs, im 6'1 and 220, i told her the typical shit like i can pleasure her and that stuff and she just told me she wants me to fuck her while dressed IN HER BOYFRIENDS CLOTHES, to see how they just rip apart, holy fucking shit im going to cuck this nigga to fucking death im going to take a pic and send it to him lmaooo, dms for pic.
i don't think anybody gives a fuck about what a used up roastie in her 30s thinks

Tales from the mental asylum
You imagined it all

That's obvious, i stated it, i told a guy here that she probably has done it before, not probably its pretty much very fucking impossible she hasn't
Then what's the hold up?

Idk, being honest i will fuck her, idk if i will send the bf the screenshots because i want tu fuck her at least a couple of times
Then do that, got to grab your opportunities and follow through.

dont send her bf screenshots, it's a good training ground for you, sex is gonna be amazing and you'll learn bed skills

Don’t cuck anyone, what if her bf is .org user

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10