(Brutal) (suifuel) Salludon bumble app results in london

Did you verify him

Damn shit like this makes me want to swallow a bullet. Chads live in a different dimension. I will never know how it is to get treated like a god by women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
dont look at this if not mentally stable, extreme suifuel And blackpill

salludon, as every one knows on this site is my friend he lives in the same country as me jfl just being his friend halos me . Here are his results on bumble dating app

HE HAD over 500 likes iN 24 hours

View attachment 489478View attachment 489479
View attachment 489481View attachment 489480View attachment 489482

i have an std theory confirmed
Fuck this gay earth. Life is unfair. Who the fuck said UK is nightmare mode. Cope your just sub Chad. FUCK FUCK FUCK I SHOULDN'T HAVE CLICKED.

1837062_EC46B856-4436-4F85-8F99-01ACB95258ED.png

I think its clear that Salludon mogs O pry tbh

Abolish women's rights

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Anchor_Ship
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: Chadelite

If you got more surgeries you could get closer to this guy giant implants is willing to do all the black pill shit other surgeons aren't

If you got more surgeries you could get closer to this guy giant implants is willing to do all the black pill shit other surgeons aren't
No lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
yeah, yeah, whatever, now let's look at real slaying

Elliot Rodger: 6

Sallucuck: 0

Why not what traits are you lacking write them down and save up to fix even if it's 9 surgeries and takes 6 years what's the issue ?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Why not what traits are you lacking write them down and save up to fix even if it's 9 surgeries and takes 6 years what's the issue ?
Im black

• JFL
I already have everything in mind but i KNOW it'll hardly ascend me so I'm not even excited

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
As a Londoncel thats it im killing myself

All this result with mewing cold shower and holding frame crazy.

I already have everything in mind but i KNOW it'll hardly ascend me so I'm not even excited

It's best to consult a professional maxiofscial surgeon really autists here are not gonna give more accurate advice than dudes who spend 40 years of there lives studying this shit at the same time make sure he's skilled and has good result

It's best to consult a professional maxiofscial surgeon really autists here are not gonna give more accurate advice than dudes who spend 40 years of there lives studying this shit at the same time make sure he's skilled and has good result
Nobody really knows anything about black smv. The fact is that obed is a full blown tyrone should say something. It took autists on here to figure that out in which no surgeon understood

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius