Brutal Suipill by cumskin whore PART 2 (For the sake of your own health, cúmskins please do not enter jfl)

Chadpreetmaybe

Chadpreetmaybe

Mogging since 2001
This thread is the part 2 of my previous thread. Those who haven't seen it go enjoy it for the context

Now we talk about this jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This whore got all used up by Chads as she admitted in her previous video:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Now a cumskin is beta buxxing for this subhuman whore. Don't you guys have any dignity jfl?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Some observations here :

- she got all used up by Chads but she made her boyfriend wait till marriage:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a insane cuck you have to be for waiting till marriage after knowing your gf was a whore in past:feelswhy:

- the man is a cumskin, as expected:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How the fuck do you COPE:feelswhy::feelswhy:

@RabidRosaries @Looks=2+√5/2 @indianoutlaw @Chadeep @forevergymcelling @Salludon @thecel @Nameless_Sunflower @nigerianmanlet @inferiorpispot234 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ricetrucel @YouCopeOrRope @btsgangruling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, randomvanish, Deleted member 3828 and 16 others
My mongolian arse looks whiter than her. Idk, she's some kind of mystery meat but your point still stands.

Attachments

• not my problem.jpg
    not my problem.jpg
    688.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and 3 others
keep coping shitskin

She looks curry so irrelevant as a women.

• +1
Reactions: spark
I’d rather marry a sewer rat than a white “””woman”””

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
View attachment 1644594This thread is the part 2 of my previous thread. Those who haven't seen it go enjoy it for the context

Now we talk about this jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This whore got all used up by Chads as she admitted in her previous video:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Now a cumskin is beta buxxing for this subhuman whore. Don't you guys have any dignity jfl?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Some observations here :

- she got all used up by Chads but she made her boyfriend wait till marriage:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a insane cuck you have to be for waiting till marriage after knowing your gf was a whore in past:feelswhy:

- the man is a cumskin, as expected:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How the fuck do you COPE:feelswhy::feelswhy:

@RabidRosaries @Looks=2+√5/2 @indianoutlaw @Chadeep @forevergymcelling @Salludon @thecel @Nameless_Sunflower @nigerianmanlet @inferiorpispot234 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ricetrucel @YouCopeOrRope @btsgangruling
She’s an ugly arab/Indian woman, white men are the biggest simps for their GFs, white men go everywhere with their GFs they can’t go to the toilet without their woman holding their fucking hand they have issues never seen such an needy race of men in my life. Thank GOD im MED and therefore don’t do this shit

And WTF kind of creature is this bitch? She ayrab, Latina, curry? Looks curry due to eye area gods she had recessed face JFL at her chad bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
She’s an ugly arab/Indian woman, white men are the biggest simps for their GFs, white men go everywhere with their GFs they can’t go to the toilet without their woman holding their fucking hand they have issues never seen such an needy race of men in my life. Thank GOD im MED and therefore don’t do this shit

And WTF kind of creature is this bitch? She ayrab, Latina, curry? Looks curry due to eye area gods she had recessed face JFL at her chad bf
She's white jfl, all used up and thus looking like a 90 yo Granny in 20s

Rest all i agree :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
dating today is a race to the bottom for most men

water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
She's white jfl, all used up and thus looking like a 90 yo Granny in 20s

Rest all i agree :feelskek:
Nar she’s curry… I can tell a curry face, skip to 3:00 she’s curry her eye area her facial structure and dark circles around crevices scream CURRY. Also her body shape the hip dips all curry 99% of curry women have hip dips speaking from personal experience here :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

@FailedNormieManlet this is what white men “slay” when they fuck curry women JFL @Xangsane your mate would fuck this beast wouldn’t he JFL @ white guys, if she was in MEDland we would have buried her under the ocean 🌊

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Nar she’s curry… I can tell a curry face, skip to 3:00 she’s curry her eye area her facial structure and dark circles around crevices scream CURRY

@FailedNormieManlet this is what white men “slay” when they fuck curry women JFL @Xangsane your mate would fuck this beast wouldn’t he JFL @ white guys, if she was in MEDland we would have buried her under the ocean 🌊
I checked her insta she's not curry jfl, she talked about India being her dream country tho. But she's white and never been to India before

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nar she’s curry… I can tell a curry face, skip to 3:00 she’s curry her eye area her facial structure and dark circles around crevices scream CURRY. Also her body shape the hip dips all curry 99% of curry women have hip dips speaking from personal experience here :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

muh bwc white supremacy JFL

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Looks Balkan.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I checked her insta she's not curry jfl, she talked about India being her dream country tho. But she's white and never been to India before
shw wants curry dick JFL

Is she Greek or something?

Imagine god blessing you by making you the easiest thing in the game a “white woman” and your cursed into looking like a curry from your skin colour face shape and even body morphology with hip dips and shit, JFL never seen anything like this in my entire life like winning the lottery then losing it

But then again she’s a woman :feelskek: so even ugly she won

Haha cumskins keep Coping as their makeup-frauded whore women get fucked everyday lose their Feminity and collagen by 23 because chastity increases youthfulness. While I'll get a 22 yo collagen maxed faithful wife who'll treat me like the world and also mog cumskin foids WITHOUT makeup.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades and Chadpreetmaybe
Ew disgusting curry

Haha cumskins keep Coping as their makeup-frauded whore women get fucked everyday lose their Feminity and collagen by 23 because chastity increases youthfulness. While I'll get a 22 yo collagen maxed faithful wife who'll treat me like the world and also mog cumskin foids WITHOUT makeup.
white men are more attractive to ethnic women so it doesnt rly matter

white men are more attractive to ethnic women so it doesnt rly matter
Not at all. White men look like fevicol and someone put cum on their epidermis. I can agree with med not white. White and negro are on the same level

Not at all. White men look like fevicol and someone put cum on their epidermis. I can agree with med not white. White and negro are on the same level
med men are white
and yes ethnic women love white men, esp asian women

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Jfl. Waiting for marriage when she gave jt up to chads on the first night hahahaha what a pathetic loser that pigskin is have you no respect for yourself:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Hades
Imagine god blessing you by making you the easiest thing in the game a “white woman” and your cursed into looking like a curry from your skin colour face shape and even body morphology with hip dips and shit, JFL never seen anything like this in my entire life like winning the lottery then losing it

But then again she’s a woman :feelskek: so even ugly she won
Dude wtf is wrong with you. You sound so sexist :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back