Brutal Tall Pill

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken
being 5'10 gets you in the door for most women but being 6'0 - 6'2 is ideal because being any taller than that means you probably have facial growth problems

Such a small percentage of freakily tall men i.e 6'4 or taller have good looking faces like these

Most have this weird oblong faces and lanky body that can't put on any muscle

Most tall men that have a bunch of women coming after them are super short sightly chubby Beckies

So basically being too tall fucks up your hormones and it affects forward facial development. Be chad who is slightly taller than the average man

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LooksJourney, Lolcel and 21 others
n

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Indiana Evans and PYT
Thanks for looksmaxing tip :D(y)

i want kill myself unironically OP 😭😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, LooksJourney, Jason Voorhees and 8 others
Thanks for looksmaxing tip :D(y)

i want kill myself unironically OP 😭😭😭
it still falls under the realm of discussing beauty or I would have put it under offtopic

Hey don't kill urself. If you really wanted to you would have done it already and that shows deep down there is still a part of you that is fighting to live. Life is a gift and it Is not our right to decide when to end it that is up to god.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksJourney, Jason Voorhees, .👽. and 6 others
1) a 6'4 guy will mog a 6'0 guy given the same looks level, the fact that there is less incidence of good faces at taller heights is irrelevant
2) all these 3 guys are in the 6'0-6'2 range
IMG 20210912 164614

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 4946, Jason Voorhees and 10 others
Hey don't kill urself. If you really wanted to you would have done it already and that shows deep down there is still a part of you that is fighting to live. Life is a gift and it Is not our right to decide when to end it that is up to god.
thanks brobro :heart:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees, .👽. and 2 others

thats not facially goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Mewton, Lolcel and 4 others
1) a 6'4 guy will mog a 6'0 guy given the same looks level, the fact that there is less incidence of good faces at taller heights is irrelevant
2) all these 3 guys are in the 6'0-6'2 range
View attachment 1312885
1. to your first sentence - Water, and yes there is relevance to face and height because half this forum wants to be 6'5 when in reality you look retarded facially at that height

2. I get it but its hard to find pictures of tall people. And I used them based of the really tall people I see in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Rainman988
being 5'10 gets you in the door for most women but being 6'0 - 6'2 is ideal because being any taller than that means you probably have facial growth problems

Such a small percentage of freakily tall men i.e 6'4 or taller have good looking faces like these
View attachment 1312870

View attachment 1312869View attachment 1312872View attachment 1312873

Most tall men that have a bunch of women coming after them are super short sightly chubby Beckies

View attachment 1312874View attachment 1312876View attachment 1312877View attachment 1312878

So basically being too tall fucks up your hormones and it affects forward facial development. Be chad who is slightly taller than the average man
Me with a oblong face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Jason Voorhees, .👽. and 2 others
1. to your first sentence - Water, and yes there is relevance to face and height because half this forum wants to be 6'5 when in reality you look retarded facially at that height

2. I get it but its hard to find pictures of tall people. And I used them based of the really tall people I see in my life.
you dont get it. bigger height is not guaranteed to give you an oblong face. if your face isn't deformed, then by all means taller > better

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Danish_Retard
I would literally be an unstoppable gigachad God amongst men at 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13994
you dont get it. bigger height is not guaranteed to give you an oblong face. if your face isn't deformed, then by all means taller > better
My oblong face isn't deformed got great frame and Width to it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 12218, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
being tall doesn't fuck up your hormones but fucked up hormones can make you too tall

you're showing pictures of 7footers with pituitary gland disorders, of course they'll look weird

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and GymCelNeckPill
dn ask + what does this have to do with the discussion
Nigga I is just saying I dont have the weird lanky oblong face I have robust one

• +1
being tall doesn't fuck up your hormones but fucked up hormones can make you too tall

you're showing pictures of 7footers with pituitary gland disorders, of course they'll look weird
that's my point. Being freakishly tall more than not is a looks min rather than looksmax

• +1
i'm not tall :cry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, .👽., Danish_Retard and 1 other person
there is a much higher risk and. I think you lack reading comprehension skills as I agree that being taller is better. However most freakishly tall people are not facially attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Danish_Retard
that's my point. Being freakishly tall more than not is a looks min rather than looksmax
ur just coping though u said 6'0-6'2 is optimal when 6'3-6'8 mogs hard as fuck

• +1
ur just coping though u said 6'0-6'2 is optimal when 6'3-6'8 mogs hard as fuck
Im not. In theory 6'3 to 6'8 mogs hard but there is very little attractive people that are that tall. 6'4 is like cut off point and then there is few and far between attractive people. U are just retarded and can't read.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, .👽., Constantin Denis and 1 other person
there is a much higher risk and. I think you lack reading comprehension skills as I agree that being taller is better. However most freakishly tall people are not facially attractive.
you literally said 6'0-2 is ideal, and i'm the one with bad reading comprehension skills ?

• +1
All that matters is having a tall skull

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
I m 6'1 but insecure af about my height what must i do?

• +1
Yeah, this guy is 6'7" with a super oblong face and lanky body. Must struggle a lot:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Jason Voorhees, Looks234 and 1 other person
@OldVirgin another tall height coper. pls blackpill him and say 5'8-5'9 are perfect height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 5786
Yeah, this guy is 6'7" with a super oblong face and lanky body. Must struggle a lot:

What OP is talking about happens more often with men who are 7 feet tall or above, at that height, usually, you will always look skinny, even while muscular, and your face will not look very good for the most part.

However, men who are 7 feet tall or taller are about as rare as men who are 5 feet tall, they are anomalies, not the norm (when talking about western white populations, not populations who are especially tall or short).

Also, he doesn't have a lanky body, he has 16 inch arms, he has a nice body and looks like he lifts, so he is gymmaxxed, unlike most tall men that I know.

Most muscular tall men just are like that because of good genetics. My story is a good example of what OP is talking about. I started lifting at 138 lbs at 6 foot 4 and I am now 196.4 lbs and I still look skinny. It's not that gymmaxxing is impossible for men of my height, but it takes a very long time because we have a much larger frame to fill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 11758, .👽. and 5 others
What OP is talking about happens more often with men who are 7 feet tall or above, at that height, usually, you will always look skinny, even while muscular, and your face will not look very good for the most part.

However, men who are 7 feet tall or taller are about as rare as men who are 5 feet tall, they are anomalies, not the norm (when talking about western white populations, not populations who are especially tall or short).

Also, he doesn't have a lanky body, he has 16 inch arms, he has a nice body and looks like he lifts, so he is gymmaxxed, unlike most tall men that I know.

Most muscular tall men just are like that because of good genetics. My story is a good example of what OP is talking about. I started lifting at 138 lbs at 6 foot 4 and I am now 196.4 lbs and I still look skinny. It's not that gymmaxxing is impossible for men of my height, but it takes a very long time because we have a much larger frame to fill.
bro please tell this guy @subhuman incel that 5'8-5'10 is the most optimal height

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel

mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, .👽., Looks234 and 1 other person
bro please tell this guy @subhuman incel that 5'8-5'10 is the most optimal height
5'8-5'9 is optimal height. and i dont care about your personal anecdotes they mean nothing @copingvolcel @LooksOverAll @Aliens95

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 5786
Even if you have a 5/10 face, if you're tall and gymmaxxed, you can get laid with many beautiful women very easily with social circle game, day game, night game and even online dating.

It is just the tall skinny men with a 4/10 face who struggle the most.

I started at 138 lbs with a 3-4/10 face but I managed to looksmax to at least average looks in the face and a weight of 196.4 lbs.

I met my grandparents and my godmother yesterday night and I had not seen them for 1 year and I had gained 26.4 lbs since the last time I saw them and they thought I used to be shorter, just because I was skinnier. So, the extra lean body mass makes me look taller and more impressive in person, although on photos, there is only a small difference.

This is why gymmaxxing is extremely important, especially if you are tall. Women want taller men yes, but not skinny men, at least not for hooking up. So, if you're skinny, even if you're tall and not a nice guy, you'll always be viewed as boyfriend material, not a fuckboy.

Most people here aren't focused on building muscle, and as a result, year after year, their results with women don't improve at all, even when they fix their face, so they always see themselves as ugly, when in reality, they just lack muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, .👽., TrestIsBest and 3 others
5'8-5'9 is optimal height. and i dont care about your personal anecdotes they mean nothing @copingvolcel @LooksOverAll
ask any woman who mogs 5'9 wide framed muscular stallone or lanky 6'6 dude

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Ryan and subhuman incel
"anything under 6 feet is subhuman" :lul::lul::lul::lul: im gonna vomit because of this tall height copers :sick::sick::sick:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
5'8-5'9 is optimal height. and i dont care about your personal anecdotes they mean nothing @copingvolcel @LooksOverAll
Honestly, being tall is a halo, but only when you're muscular when your goal is hooking up with women.

So, as a skinny guy, I get mogged by shorter guys who are more muscular than me who have a similar face as me and my height is the reason why it is difficult for me to get muscular. It took me years to reach what should have been my starting point, and that is because I struggled to increase my appetite, and my body was still developing in my early 20s so my bone structure evolved.

A short gymmaxxed guy mogs a tall skinny guy but a tall gymmaxxed guy mogs a short gymmaxxed guy, even if the shorter guy is more muscular. And as a tall guy, you don't need to be as big as Arnold to look impressive, just a superhero physique will be enough and that takes around 2-3 years to achieve naturally (depending on genetics).

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 11758, .👽. and 4 others
Honestly, being tall is a halo, but only when you're muscular when your goal is hooking up with women.

So, as a skinny guy, I get mogged by shorter guys who are more muscular than me who have a similar face as me and my height is the reason why it is difficult for me to get muscular. It took me years to reach what should have been my starting point, and that is because I struggled to increase my appetite, and my body was still developing in my early 20s so my bone structure evolved.

A short gymmaxxed guy mogs a tall skinny guy but a tall gymmaxxed guy mogs a short gymmaxxed guy, even if the shorter guy is more muscular. And as a tall guy, you don't need to be as big as Arnold to look impressive, just a superhero physique will be enough and that takes around 2-3 years to achieve naturally (depending on genetics).

being 5'9 with this body is ideal. as long as your face is not subhuman , you will slay. look at sylvester stallone, aboslute slayer despite having a non-ideal eye area and being average height. dont listen to these "blackpillers" saying you need be above 6 feet and perfect face to slay @OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 11758, TrestIsBest and 2 others
In terms of the unattractive facial appearance and its correlation with height, you have to be VERY tall to get it. Like, at least 6'9 where it would necessitate a proportionally taller skull, and a vertically overdeveloped long midface. There are fewer good looking super tall men because good looking men are rare, and tall good looking men are even more rare. This DOES happen though, it's just rare, and I think it's unfair to superimpose this as a rule, and making an arbitrary ideal height range

However it's true that it's way harder to look big or full without steroids when you're tall. Anything from 6'0 to 6'7" is good, 6'3"-6'5" is probably ideal if big frame is present. Up to 6'7" is good and will give you advantages above 6'4", but it's pushing it, proportions get exponentially more likely to be fucked, less likely to have a proportionally wider frame (I've never met a 6'7"+ guy with a frame that's truly ideally proportional to his height. They have bigger frames than manlets of course, but their legs simply grow more than their clavicles/ribcage)

I disagree with 6'0-6'2 being ideal. I'm 6'3 in shoes and i don't feel that tall compared to other men. 6'5 in shoes would be nice, 6'4 barefoot

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 13994
Tall skinny men are not viewed as hookup material by women, but muscular men of 5'9" are, as long as there are no tall muscular men to mog them. That is the truth.

So being tall isn't enough but it does give me a better potential than most men. But most tall men never live up to their muscular potential so they get mogged by shorter guys. Muscular guys are only 1% of tinder users at most, but tall muscular men are even more rare.
To give you an idea of how rare they are, 6 foot 4 men in my country are only 1% of the population and since muscular men are only maybe 5% of the population, muscular men who are 6 foot 4 or taller are only 0.0005% of the population, so rare in fact, that it is possible to never meet one in 1 entire year.

This is why I keep saying that this forum underestimates the importance of gymmaxxing, because muscular men in real life are much rarer than on social media, especially those who are tall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 11758, .👽. and 3 others
View attachment 1313086View attachment 1313087View attachment 1313088View attachment 1313089

being 5'9 with this body is ideal. as long as your face is not subhuman , you will slay. look at sylvester stallone, aboslute slayer despite having a non-ideal eye area and being average height. dont listen to these "blackpillers" saying you need be above 6 feet and perfect face to slay @OldVirgin
Stallone was not natural, but I agree with your point nonetheless. Muscular men are so rare nowadays that even if you're 5 foot 9, gymmaxxing will still ascend you to the point where you can get laid regularly, as long as your face is not subhuman. This is what I have been saying from the beginning.

However, as a natural, it will take you a lot of time to achieve this, around 2-3 years if you train properly, and by that point, you'll probably have a body like Chris Evans in Captain America The First Avenger (after he is transformed of course).
Most people lack the knowledge and/or the patience to achieve that goal, which is why men with that much muscle are very rare.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 11758, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Stallone was not natural, but I agree with your point nonetheless. Muscular men are so rare nowadays that even if you're 5 foot 9, gymmaxxing will still ascend you to the point where you can get laid regularly, as long as your face is not subhuman. This is what I have been saying from the beginning.

However, as a natural, it will take you a lot of time to achieve this, around 2-3 years if you train properly, and by that point, you'll probably have a body like Chris Evans in Captain America The First Avenger (after he is transformed of course).
Most people lack the knowledge and/or the patience to achieve that goal, which is why men with that much muscle are very rare.
what do you think of david laid. he is quite tall and his insance aesthetic body. is this the idea in terms of body/height? he is 188 cm tall btw @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786

View attachment 1312870

View attachment 1312869View attachment 1312872View attachment 1312873

View attachment 1312874View attachment 1312876View attachment 1312877View attachment 1312878

6 ft is enough height tbh..if u still dont get a girl its 100 percent due to ur face

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Constantin Denis
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Jason Voorhees, Looks234 and 1 other person
everywhere i looked said 6'2 188cm, where you got 6.05?
nig u r retard if u dont have simple knowledge..people in body building fraud height a lot..its common...imagine the guy whos taking steriod nd still claiming hes natural even tho its obvious and u expect him to tell u his real height,,6 2 is claimed height..same as jeff seid..he is 5 9 to 10 nd claims to be 6

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 13409 and 2 others