Brutal Tall Pill

David laid is 5'11 max. The dude has peanut skull and nice long limbs, great proportions overall
@Ryan @subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Ryan and subhuman incel
nig u r retard if u dont have simple knowledge..people in body building fraud height a lot..its common...imagine the guy whos taking steriod nd still claiming hes natural even its obvious and u expect to te;; u their real height,,6 2 is claimed height..same as jeff seid..he is 5 9 to 10 nd claims to be 6
yes, but where did you get exact number of 6.05 from? Did you just guess and its an assumptiom? or which website u saw that from or which video?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
yes, but where did you get exact number of 6.05 from? Did you just guess and its an assumptiom? or which website u saw that from or which video?
he is ranked as low as 5 11 on some sites..i was being generous
Screenshot 20210912 230633

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
Yes, he definitely looks very aesthetic but he is not natural, he is on high amounts of drugs and he has good genetics on top of that.

So, although he looks good, he is a bad example because most guys will never achieve that type of physique. Also, he has a Chad face, while most men (including me) do not, so that is another reason why he is a bad example to follow.

You don't need to look as impressive as him to get laid. As I said, muscular men are the top 1% on Tinder but men like David Laid are like the top 0.01%, they are even more rare.

David Laid is the kind of guy that most Tinder sluts see as a Chad, if a Tinder experiment was possible and there was no Instagram or verification option on Tinder, you would see during the experiment, that you would match with nearly all women on the platform, just by showing David Laid's shirtless pics.

Meanwhile, an average looking guy who is muscular and is average height will still get more than enough matches to get laid regularly with hot women but not to the same extent as true Chads like David Laid. But being in the top 1% is enough imo. Steroids don't work well for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 13994, subhuman incel and 1 other person
David laid is 5'11 max. The dude has peanut skull and nice long limbs, great proportions overall
@Ryan @subhuman incel
Tall or not, he still a Chad who wouldn't struggle to get laid on daily basis on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Ryan, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
being 5'10 gets you in the door for most women but being 6'0 - 6'2 is ideal because being any taller than that means you probably have facial growth problems

Such a small percentage of freakily tall men i.e 6'4 or taller have good looking faces like these
View attachment 1312870

Most have this weird oblong faces and lanky body that can't put on any muscle
View attachment 1312869View attachment 1312872View attachment 1312873
Most of tall guy faces look long, when you don't have the full ody pic.

Our brains than assumes average height, and than theor face look disproportionatly long.
But most often, when seeing their full body, their face don't look long anymore, but in proportion with their height.

I think, that thing is going on quit a bit as well.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7725
Most of tall guy faces look long, when you don't have the full ody pic.

Our brains than assumes average height, and than theor face look disproportionatly long.
But most often, when seeing their full body, their face don't look long anymore, but in proportion with their height.

I think, that thing is going on quit a bit as well.
Yeah, weird part is that despite me being 6'7", my face alone looks like it belongs on a short person's body.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
If I could choose height I would choose 7'5 and just walk around the street as a giant chad with every single girl in a 3km wide radius being able to see me standout. And I would roid to get a muscular body obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 756 and subhuman incel
How will Tyler Maher cope?
CE879B9E 931E 4C3F 9D69 B2F0678649C4
8114F55D EA15 4956 BF62 CDAD15A32A07
3C21981A C5F9 4DD2 8D17 F5CBBA2112BA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Jason Voorhees, Looks234 and 2 others
looks like an adult with a bunch of kids next to him

fucking brutal
if hitler wouldve won WW2 everyone would be a clone from Tyler maher by now.

• +1
being 5'10 gets you in the door for most women but being 6'0 - 6'2 is ideal because being any taller than that means you probably have facial growth problems

Such a small percentage of freakily tall men i.e 6'4 or taller have good looking faces like these
View attachment 1312870

Most tall men that have a bunch of women coming after them are super short sightly chubby Beckies

View attachment 1312874View attachment 1312876View attachment 1312877View attachment 1312878

So basically being too tall fucks up your hormones and it affects forward facial development. Be chad who is slightly taller than the average man
Brutal flat feet pill on those Giants. Their ankles Are literally melting to The floor. You cant Do Any exercise with feet like that

Also how weird it must be being like 6'7. No men would want to talk to you as they would just voluntarily mog themselves. At 6'4 you Are still somewhat approachable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13994
affects forward facial development
don't think that's true. if it is slightly true (like 10% influence at most) it's because they slouch more to see f*idlets and not bump their heads all the time :Comfy:

• +1
Yeah, this guy is 6'7" with a super oblong face and lanky body. Must struggle a lot:

u botched recessed retard.

He is a king and an anomaly

learn to read before pulling up your fap material

• +1
Nurse he's escaped again
What you chatting you been here longer than me I only joined yesterday I ain't staying I was just getting strong amount of opinions all positive I'll just see what's going on the weekends other than that nigga must be crazy if you think I'm gon be on here all the time

• +1
What you chatting you been here longer than me I only joined yesterday I ain't staying I was just getting strong amount of opinions all positive I'll just see what's going on the weekends other than that nigga must be crazy if you think I'm gon be on here all the time
NIGGA

• +1
In terms of the unattractive facial appearance and its correlation with height, you have to be VERY tall to get it. Like, at least 6'9 where it would necessitate a proportionally taller skull, and a vertically overdeveloped long midface. There are fewer good looking super tall men because good looking men are rare, and tall good looking men are even more rare. This DOES happen though, it's just rare, and I think it's unfair to superimpose this as a rule, and making an arbitrary ideal height range

However it's true that it's way harder to look big or full without steroids when you're tall. Anything from 6'0 to 6'7" is good, 6'3"-6'5" is probably ideal if big frame is present. Up to 6'7" is good and will give you advantages above 6'4", but it's pushing it, proportions get exponentially more likely to be fucked, less likely to have a proportionally wider frame (I've never met a 6'7"+ guy with a frame that's truly ideally proportional to his height. They have bigger frames than manlets of course, but their legs simply grow more than their clavicles/ribcage)

I disagree with 6'0-6'2 being ideal. I'm 6'3 in shoes and i don't feel that tall compared to other men. 6'5 in shoes would be nice, 6'4 barefoot
Bro, it's crazy, I'm 6"4 barefoot and when looking at the mirror and talking to other people, I never feel super tall or anything. Judging from the comments I get all day long like "OMG you are soo tall" though, I should be like a freaking giant amongst men, so those comments sometimes make me feel almost short lol.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14139 and Deleted member 13994
nvm

• +1
Bro, it's crazy, I'm 6"4 barefoot and when looking at the mirror and talking to other people, I never feel super tall or anything. Judging from the comments I get all day long like "OMG you are soo tall" though, I should be like a freaking giant amongst men, so those comments sometimes make me feel almost short lol.
I agree. Im only 6 foot but I still feel the same height as someone who is 5'8

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TrestIsBest
Think of it this way. How many percentage of people you meet are taller than you?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1312870

Most tall men that have a bunch of women coming after them are super short sightly chubby Beckies

View attachment 1312874View attachment 1312876View attachment 1312877View attachment 1312878

So basically being too tall fucks up your hormones and it affects forward facial development. Be chad who is slightly taller than the average man
Leg lengthening 2022

• +1
Most of the guys with very good faces I see in real life are either noticeably tall or noticeably short. Most are between 5'8/5'9" to 6'/6'1". For sure 6'4" with a chad face is the ultimate mogger combo, but i don't see this on the streets, lucky me the mogg would be too brutal. I also don't see good looking 5'5" turbomanlets like this alpha m. guy from youtube.
Maybe it's cope, because i am 5'10" myself, but thats what i have noticed irl.

• +1
Tall skinny men are not viewed as hookup material by women, but muscular men of 5'9" are, as long as there are no tall muscular men to mog them. That is the truth.

So being tall isn't enough but it does give me a better potential than most men. But most tall men never live up to their muscular potential so they get mogged by shorter guys. Muscular guys are only 1% of tinder users at most, but tall muscular men are even more rare.
To give you an idea of how rare they are, 6 foot 4 men in my country are only 1% of the population and since muscular men are only maybe 5% of the population, muscular men who are 6 foot 4 or taller are only 0.0005% of the population, so rare in fact, that it is possible to never meet one in 1 entire year.

This is why I keep saying that this forum underestimates the importance of gymmaxxing, because muscular men in real life are much rarer than on social media, especially those who are tall.
tall and muscular guys are giga chads if they are at least 4psl. if they can ascend to maybe 5psl its over for other men (good example is the new boyfriend of Britney's spears)

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, TrestIsBest and Jason Voorhees
tall and muscular guys are giga chads if they are at least 4psl. if they can ascend to maybe 5psl its over for other men (good example is the new boyfriend of Britney's spears)
where is the tall an muscular guy? i can't see him

Britney-Spears-Relationship-Timeline-With-Boyfriend-Sam-Asghari-07.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.
Another manlet coping.

• +1
6’0-6’2” is the start of great height for most men, yes you don’t get a huge height halo but it’s enough that girls at least consider you tall. Since there are literally almost zero girls who are 6’0, and the ones who are aren’t that attractive anyways, they mostly will think you’re actually 6’2-6’4” since they can’t judge height at all

women get offended when you tell them that they can’t judge height but they also say their 6’0 boyfriend is 6’3” usually. Only tall girls over 5’9” can accurately judge male height

• +1
nig u r retard if u dont have simple knowledge..people in body building fraud height a lot..its common...imagine the guy whos taking steriod nd still claiming hes natural even tho its obvious and u expect him to tell u his real height,,6 2 is claimed height..same as jeff seid..he is 5 9 to 10 nd claims to be 6
Everyone height frauds at least an inch, it’s very rare to see anybody actually say their real height

this includes women, they actually fraud even more than men which is why 5’8” women demand 6’2” men, if you put them and their boyfriend next to a measuring tape they would be 5’5.5” and 5’11”

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
@Ryan @subhuman incel
Lmao Dave is at least 6’2

Some very tall guys with actually goodlooking faces

IMG 20211002 111601

(I dont think he's larping . Look at the door frame in the back)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Baldingman1998
damn OP deleted account

rip tongue and cheek