BRUTAL text i just got from my friend

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
We were just chit chatting about his gf and how his gf is upset that he doesn't bend over backwards for her and so he says this about his GF's SISTER

"It's funny bc her sisters bf treats her like a princess, makes over six figures, wants to marry her, etc and yet my gf tells me the things her sister says. Her sister desperately wants to fuck other guys and longs for a variety of sexual partners"

The girl hes talking about is like a bit above average in looks early/mid 20's. I dont know anything about her bf tho so i dont know how gl he is

So my friend, who is semi redpilled is like "this is why i dont treat her like a simp even tho she watns me to cause look at what her sister even does, her sister has a dude that DOES treat her like a queen and yet the girl wants to cheat on him"

my friend is prime for blackpilling from me right now tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, bwrauycnee, OOGABOOGA and 24 others
Imagine treating women like kweenz

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Lolcel, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
Imagine treating women like kweenz

i told him u need to always keep the woman on edge and need them to think ur not 100 percent ever totally committed to her so she respects u and ur options. And told him never listen to anything women TELL u they want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, hairyballscel, OOGABOOGA and 10 others
You need to project higher SMV even though she SMV mogs you to the moon, you have to dominate her mentally and think you are higher SMV. Simps have low SMV, chads who pretend to not care appear to have high SMV but they get mogged in smv by some landwhale.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Lolcel, PYT and 2 others
it's all about the perfect bully to sweetboy ratio

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel, SkinjobCatastrophe, Amnesia and 1 other person
it's all about the perfect bully to sweetboy ratio
This. Only few men know how to balance that ratio

@volcelfatcel 80 percent dark triad 20 percent light triad

• +1
Reactions: raidenfrommetalgear, Lolcel, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
Do you know what the gf sister's boyfriend's PSL is?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe

you want some light triad so you appear human yeah, if you are 24/7 tuff nigga you are just gonna appear like a selfish nigger that doesn't want to protect her or care about her. BUT you cannot care for her too much well you can but you should not APPEAR that you care much about her.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13197
i told him u need to always keep the woman on edge and need them to think ur not 100 percent ever totally committed to her so she respects u and ur options. And told him never listen to anything women TELL u they want.
Dysgenic trait, those kind of women prob need to be wiped from the gene pool

• +1
They're all broken. Why would they want to be monogamous, there's no value in it.
All of society promotes the whore culture and how you need to have ''fun'' and not commit to anything

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
They're all broken. Why would they want to be monogamous, there's no value in it.
All of society promotes the whore culture and how you need to have ''fun'' and not commit to anything
the more i talk to him the more of this conclusion hes comign to. He's like what's the point in LTRs anyway, and hes telling me hes questioning everything about society. He's pretty gl too

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
idk man @Yellow_fever_cel should neck asap tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13511
"my friend"

ok,he definitely just mekin it up as he goes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Solidcoin, AlexAP and 4 others
the more i talk to him the more of this conclusion hes comign to. He's like what's the point in LTRs anyway, and hes telling me hes questioning everything about society. He's pretty gl too
We all reach this crossroads eventually. Then you just figure out how to cope; skip LTRs altogether, never open up to women, only Ons, join obscure forums to find like-minded people. I'm sure there's women out there with good values, but they are so thinly spread that you have to wade through all the whores, and by the time you're done wading you're gonna be old and broken spiritually

Good that you talk to him tbh, much easier when you have bros who understand

• +1
We were just chit chatting about his gf and how his gf is upset that he doesn't bend over backwards for her and so he says this about his GF's SISTER

"It's funny bc her sisters bf treats her like a princess, makes over six figures, wants to marry her, etc and yet my gf tells me the things her sister says. Her sister desperately wants to fuck other guys and longs for a variety of sexual partners"

The girl hes talking about is like a bit above average in looks early/mid 20's. I dont know anything about her bf tho so i dont know how gl he is

So my friend, who is semi redpilled is like "this is why i dont treat her like a simp even tho she watns me to cause look at what her sister even does, her sister has a dude that DOES treat her like a queen and yet the girl wants to cheat on him"

such is the destiny of jestermaxxing cucks who need a relation-shit in their life; alpha seed beta need

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Lolcel and SkinjobCatastrophe

It is cope tbh people saing this are obviously sweet boys

• +1

I was kinda simping a little too much for the last girl I dated and I fucking hate myself for it. This girl was so beautiful it even made my HTB sister insecure.

This girl said getting manipulated is hot. And Im probably the most light triad guy there is. It never even began. :y'all:

Next time I date a girl I will make sure to bully and manipulate more :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13197
By saing this they are coping with the being "sweet boy" type they think they find the balance between bully jock and sweet boy type but they are always good boy leaning and not bully at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
@Amnesia do you care about anything else besides women? You seem to be overcompensating for sth imo

Yeah, treat your friend to some wisdom.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite

That’s sad to hear. Cuz i would love to do anything for the girl i love and treat her right. :( Not cuz I’m scared of losing her but cuz I want her to feel good

You need to project higher SMV even though she SMV mogs you to the moon, you have to dominate her mentally and think you are higher SMV. Simps have low SMV, chads who pretend to not care appear to have high SMV but they get mogged in smv by some landwhale.
yeah ngl

foids are dumb so u can fool them to believe u have higher smv

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
such is the destiny of jestermaxxing cucks who need a relation-shit in their life; alpha seed beta need
i dont even blame the girl ngl

its their fault for cucking men all around the world