(BRUTAL) The biggest Black Pill (.me on suicide watch)

You're right about everything, except that you are your personality, its basically what defines you as a human. Both your personality (brain) and your body (face, etc) define you. But only 1 MATTERS in this world, which is your PSL RATING.

You're right about everything, except that you are your personality, its basically what defines you as a human. Both your personality (brain) and your body (face, etc) define you. But only 1 MATTERS in this world, which is your PSL RATING.
Ur personality is what people think it is and that is influenced by ur looks

Ur personality is what people think it is and that is influenced by ur looks
You're talking about the halo effect. What people think of you is not the real you, you are still defined by your (true) personality. Your personality comprises all of your memories and life experiences dude, and this is not influenced by looks

You're talking about the halo effect. What people think of you is not the real you, you are still defined by your (true) personality. Your personality comprises all of your memories and life experiences dude, and this is not influenced by looks
Ur personality is directly influenced by how you look.

Ur personality is directly influenced by how you look.
Only partially. Your personality is also your intelligence (which is hereditary, and has nothing to do with your looks), your whole brain structure basically. And ofc your personality is influenced by how you look, but it doesn't prevent the fact that your personality also defines you.

Only partially. Your personality is also your intelligence (which is hereditary, and has nothing to do with your looks), your whole brain structure basically. And ofc your personality is influenced by how you look, but it doesn't prevent the fact that your personality also defines you.
I Cope therefor i live

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I Cope therefor i live
How am I coping lol Not everything is about the blue pill or black pill. I literally said that your personality doesn't matter to the world but it defines you, how is this coping huh?

How am I coping lol Not everything is about the blue pill or black pill. I literally said that your personality doesn't matter to the world but it defines you, how is this coping huh?
cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892