BRUTAL Tinder BlackPill - 80% Of WOMEN Have....

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men

Around 50 women admitted to have cheated through Tinder. Very few guys have. In almost all cases, the partner doesn't have a clue.

Every girl has been ran through if they're on tinder. Only incel men struggle, over for everyone who has an account on this dreadful forum, except myself and a handful of friends.

EnchantingWatchfulEuropeanfiresalamander-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 3195, Slob and 9 others
If you are a sub5 male virgin rn then you'll probably never get to have sex. It's only going to get worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, PrisonMike, LowTierNormie and 8 others
If you are a sub5 male virgin rn then you'll probably never get to have sex. It's only going to get worse.
"I'm leaving this site"
Lurks and occasionally comments

• +1
Reactions: AlmostAnIncel, Deleted member 5802, Chadelite and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Chadelite and SubhumanCurrycel
Can confirm 3 days of tinder 0 matches

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 1338, Slob and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, 5'8manlet, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
Sex is overrated lol
It’s good but it’s not some life changing shit

It’s lower than you think btw

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, chadpreetcel123, Slob and 2 others
I told you to wait until you're done looksmaxxing, not worth crushing your self esteem.
Yes bro, didn’t even crush my self esteem coz I new ignored was over anyways.
Btw for physique do you take roids?

That’s tinder; real life is different. My roomies are subhuman and they’re slaying because of status and location theory. PSL 5 is more than enough to have a decent sex life but not enough where pussy is getting thrown at you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, I'mme, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
Sex is overrated lol

Still rottmaxxing as a virgin like me ain’t no good
That’s tinder; real life is different. My roomies are subhuman and they’re slaying because of status and location theory. PSL 5 is more than enough to have a decent sex life but not enough where pussy is getting thrown at you

Correct
PSL 6 is when women will start sexually assaulting you with their legs open

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, I'mme and diggbicc
Still rottmaxxing as a virgin like me ain’t no good

How old are you?
Women are easy to get man
And if you are in your 18-30 ish you can get laid pretty easily
Don’t listen to the autist on this forum who have never left their basement
Women want to fuck just as much as you do
Just approach and chill out
It’s not hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and GetThatBread
Sex is overrated lol

You're just not banging the right women.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and SubhumanCurrycel
How old are you?
It’s not hard
They think you have to be a male model to have sex nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302
Water is wet
Cmon everyone knows this

How old are you?
It’s not hard

I’m 18.
It’s 10x harder when you are a curry bro
+ women are proven to have lower sex drives relative to men.
If you live in a major libfuck city like mine and go to college where hypergamy is off the fucking roof gl tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Aegg
Yeah you could be right
When you find a girl who you have excellent physical and emotional chemistry with, it's amazing. Some women, even though they look good, afterwards it's just meh .

I’m 18.
It’s 10x harder when you are a curry bro
+ women are proven to have lower sex drives relative to men.
If you live in a major libfuck city like mine and go to college where hypergamy is off the fucking roof gl tbh.

Women have only a slightly lower libido than men
And it actually ends up higher with age
And bro no disrespect but it sounds like you get none because you put sex on the pedestal and have predisposed false beliefs
If you really want to get laid go out in person hopefully with a group of friends
Make sure you tag one or two female friends in your group it really helps in how you look to other bitches at a party
Get drunk
Just say something relating to the situation
Most of the conversation happening is not verbal
Unless someone is fucking stupid we all know why we are talking
Relax don’t panic
And don’t say anything too direct too early until it’s time to shoot your shot

Also never take a girl home if she’s too drunk
You’ll be fine man I promise
Women are into value
Value comes in many forms not just looks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoiBlok and SubhumanCurrycel
Women have only a slightly lower libido than men
And it actually ends up higher with age
And bro no disrespect but it sounds like you get none because you put sex on the pedestal and have predisposed false beliefs
If you really want to get laid go out in person hopefully with a group of friends
Make sure you tag one or two female friends in your group it really helps in how you look to other bitches at a party
Get drunk
Just say something relating to the situation
Most of the conversation happening is not verbal
Unless someone is fucking stupid we all know why we are talking
Relax don’t panic
And don’t say anything too direct too early until it’s time to shoot your shot

Also never take a girl home if she’s too drunk
You’ll be fine man I promise
Women are into value
Value comes in many forms not just looks
Just from your post you life experiencemog the fuck out of me.
Your right IRL I am hardly NT.
I don’t put sex on a pedastal imo when I’m outback and about it just seems surreal and out of reach for me.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
good find tbh, seems kind of unscientific but I believe it 100%

haha nah man I am just 24 so I am a little older

the secret is everyone is insecure and nervous
when you are younger it’s seen as a weakness but when you get older the more open and chill you are about being insecure or not being perfect the more liked you are

at 18 most women have only been ran through by 1-2 dudes if they aren’t virgins

dont count yourself short compared to anyone no matter how old attractive or smart they are or claim to be
Most people in your age live in some delusional bubble cause of social media

Youll get laid and you’ll have a good life man

Also if she doesn’t go home with you that night don’t worry get her number
Chit chat minimally for a week and then ask to hang the weekend coming up

if she doesn’t want to fuck the first night but still gives you her contact information it’s usually not cause you lack something but cause she doesn’t wanna seem like a slut or doesn’t trust you enough yet to let you smash

at 18 most people aren’t comfy with themselves so that’s why

sex is always on the table but you have to be subtlety direct. Don’t openly say shit but make it clear with your body language and smiles that you’re into her. That’s your best shot mate

don’t be a pussy in life women enjoy being controlled to an extent so if you take a lead you’re in the green
Just don’t be creepy

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and SubhumanCurrycel
Can confirm 3 days of tinder 0 matches
dude it's cuz of your hair. the pic you used has no sex appeal in the west but you have potential you just need to do something about your scalp

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
this makes me hate females even more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
There are other sites and apps ,not only Tinder

FUUCUCCXUCKKCKCK EVERYONE IS HAVING SEX BUT NOT ME I AM A FUCKING NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yeah for real tho guys that think looks are everything are laughably retarded. Ive seen firsthand that social dominance, status, aloofness, charm etc etc can easily net you pussy if ur not ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302

Some of us are ausitic dude. So yeah, it's really fucking over. Another issue I have is that I'm incapable of being loud JFL. Clubs and loud environments aren't even an option.

Also in terms of "just go out bro". The average normie that goes and parties is above the population average. I'm below lookswise. How often are they getting laid too? A few times a year maximum.

80/20 rule at it again. Jfl at being a sub8 man in 2020, fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: AlmostAnIncel and Deleted member 275
Wtf is this nonsense. PSL 5 is a good rating. Everyone knows a PSL 5 can get laid.
Jfl at all the Pua astroturfers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlmostAnIncel
Brown skin 5’7 - 20+ from Tinder

lrzz500wqdj31.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and SubhumanCurrycel
Some of us are ausitic dude. So yeah, it's really fucking over. Another issue I have is that I'm incapable of being loud JFL. Clubs and loud environments aren't even an option.

Also in terms of "just go out bro". The average normie that goes and parties is above the population average. I'm below lookswise. How often are they getting laid too? A few times a year maximum.

lmaooo dude
You don’t shout across a club to get bitches
That’s not how life works
This isn’t an auction hahahahaha

So I am gonna be honest here there see probably better guys here for telling you about the club experience because in undergrad I had a girlfriend for three years straight and if I ever got with other women it was in between on our multiple “break ups”.
But the thing about the club and parties is that there is a non verbal game being played at all times here. That’s the trick here. You have to tune in to play.
First of all dude if you find a woman you are into then look at her and make eye contact. That’s the first and most important step right off the bet. Stare at her a few times. (Don’t go aspire) but like make eye contact linger for a second. Go back to doing whatever you’re doing. Stare again later. This establishes your intent and eye contact is when the real conversation starts.
Now if you are at a club you are probably dancing anyway so slowly while making eye contact start dancing around or close to her and slowly but surely close the distance.
(I sound like a discovery channel documentary)
But when you get close to her and you have made eye contact a few times then you got two options here
Casually ask her to dance (I do this when I pussy out and don’t want to come across as rapey)

The second option is to
Start grinding on her
Now you can do this by really just walking up and starting
Sometimes though you can get close enough and the girl will back her ass into you on her own if there has been a non verbal form of communication established

also dance 2-3 songs and make conversation casually when you can whisper in her ear

I’m not gonna lie I am not the best club kinda guy because I usually had a girlfriend in most of that club phase of life
But what I typed is what I usually do and it works honestly
a lot of this type of success like lots of things in life is success and experience based
So give yourself a chance before some hurr durr it’s over bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333
Fuck it I might as well faggotmaxx than deal with (((women)))

Every guy should be educated with this as damaging as it can be.. too many guys dont find out exactly how bad it is...

It's pretty soul crushing when you find out the only success you could get would be because of looks you can't control.
I think most guys at their core know it to a certain extent but to realize how extreme it is can be really damaging..

Even if youre good looking enough...... to know that you're basically being treated like the shiniest product on the shelf, and the same people you got with wouldn't even give you a chance if you were born different...

How old are you?
It’s not hard
Imagine being so fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
the blackpilled comments on this and the way they are being downvoted makes me want to rope lol.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
i cannot imagine using tinder ngl the blackpills are just too frequent and too strong.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 6273
80% of women and 16.67% of men.
Its not looking great.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Moggy and turkproducer
That whole article is blackpilled as fuck:

240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable.

That means that a couple guys score with almost al the women.

These men do however show a lot of similarities: Muscular, well-endowed relaxed and (surprise!) a little beerbelly? The girls described the men's attractive personal traids as "they know what they want and don't hold back to take it."
[Gymmaxxing is legit, I don't buy the beer belly. Fuck the blue pulled reply that women think it's because of the dudes "go getter" personality trait. Any normie looking go getter gets brutal rejection percentages (I can know)].

- The opening lines that worked, were often extremely flat but to the point. One that seemed to work was just "wanna smash".

[the end of pua, and studying pick-up lines, and conversation skills. Debunking opening lines matter, to large extend]

just casual sex. The sex in most cases happened on a first date or even just immediately at someones place.

[Dating = betabuxxing normie behaviour.]

but almost all girls like to keep it a secret
[Lol. You never know the truth. Assume the worse.]

a final note.
i did this in my pua days. And got rejected and also shamed alot when doing it, because I am/was normie.
and that was:
me making things sexual and pushing for that a bit quickly. I burned/crashed alot. But I also got shamed and corrected on it alot. But in my gut I felt the shaming was bullshit, even though I was pretty blue pulled at the time.
i was right. And it is right. Don't be ashamed to go for sex quickly. And don't be ashemed by others for it.
we all know, I already always thought this in my blue pulled days, if Brad Pitt was asking it you would be up for it .

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy and turkproducer
That whole article is blackpilled as fuck:

240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable.

That means that a couple guys score with almost al the women.

These men do however show a lot of similarities: Muscular, well-endowed relaxed and (surprise!) a little beerbelly? The girls described the men's attractive personal traids as "they know what they want and don't hold back to take it."
[Gymmaxxing is legit, I don't buy the beer belly. Fuck the blue pulled reply that women think it's because of the dudes "go getter" personality trait. Any normie looking go getter gets brutal rejection percentages (I can know)].

- The opening lines that worked, were often extremely flat but to the point. One that seemed to work was just "wanna smash".

[the end of pua, and studying pick-up lines, and conversation skills. Debunking opening lines matter, to large extend]

just casual sex. The sex in most cases happened on a first date or even just immediately at someones place.

[Dating = betabuxxing normie behaviour.]

but almost all girls like to keep it a secret
[Lol. You never know the truth. Assume the worse.]

a final note.
i did this in my pua days. And got rejected and also shamed alot when doing it, because I am/was normie.
and that was:
me making things sexual and pushing for that a bit quickly. I burned/crashed alot. But I also got shamed and corrected on it alot. But in my gut I felt the shaming was bullshit, even though I was pretty blue pulled at the time.
i was right. And it is right. Don't be ashamed to go for sex quickly. And don't be ashemed by others for it.
we all know, I already always thought this in my blue pulled days, if Brad Pitt was asking it you would be up for it .
this thread is destroying me mentally

• So Sad
this thread is destroying me mentally
Why?
Realisation you are not a top 15% ( or whatever top % they describe there) Chad?

The problem with most normies. Myself included. We have to much morals.
Almost no normie, has the low morals to just go locationmaxxing holidays and get his freak on there. And stuff like that.
We gotta know. In the West. Women are in a location, where they have the most power and hold the upper hand in the dating marketplace.

But nearly all normies I know, are to moral. To go fuckup the dating marketplace for women in the West. Or to go locationmaxxing.

Fucking move to Ukraine, for example.
Stop paying taxes (women benifit most from welfares alot. Which also helps women in the dating marketplace)
and so on...

In nearly all countries with a poor government, state. Women have less datingmarket power. But none are willing to bankrupt the government.

Last edited:
  • +1
Why?
Realisation you are not a top 15% ( or whatever top % they describe there) Chad?
Yeah; it’s not just dating it’s every aspect of life.

• So Sad
Yeah; it’s not just dating it’s every aspect of life.
If one cannot ascend
Location maxxing, so you are there in top blabla %.
Or try to fuck up the local place you life. Vote for the biggest moron. Aim to bankrupt the government (worst enemy for men, biggest friend for women). Support war, preferably internal war. Your dating marketplace value, as an able man will increase alot.

To recall.
After WW2. alot if men died world wide. Everyone was poor. And every dude, could get a wife (and. Laid, I assume). All the boomers male did well in the dating marketplace.

• So Sad
  • +1
If one cannot ascend
Location maxxing, so you are there in top blabla %.
Or try to fuck up the local place you life. Vote for the biggest moron. Aim to bankrupt the government (worst enemy for men, biggest friend for women). Support war, preferably internal war. Your dating marketplace value, as an able man will increase alot.

To recall.
After WW2. alot if men died world wide. Everyone was poor. And every dude, could get a wife (and. Laid, I assume). All the boomers male did well in the dating marketplace.
Life is shit for modern man. Even chad will be unhappy eventually

• So Sad