Brutal truth is that your sexual or romantic prime is around 14-25

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
It doesnt matter that we artificially prolong our life span due to medicine or the way we live now.

99% of people look like shit no matter what feature they have on their face after 25. Guess why? because of ageing.

Youth when the whole face is full of collagen, hair full of collagen and skin has not yet started sagging from the bone are most important for attractiveness. all people look like shit after 30 because of things they cant stop. I laught at everyone who cries here because he is not 190cm and dont have bones like Mahler and prefer live his life on this forum.

No one give a fuck if your skull looks like spacemarine morph if youre old.

meanwhile 170cm twink with perfect hair and normal bones, eyes living best moments of his life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 18436, alriodai and 5 others
true im 21 so im old now

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 4430
meanwhile 170cm twink with perfect hair and normal bones, eyes living best moments of his life
you literally described me and I'm a miserable autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
you literally described me and I'm a miserable autist
18659.jpg

Men can look good for a lot longer than women can. Female reproductive prime is 15-25 while male reproductive prime is 20-30

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, whiteissuperior, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
I use retinol and sunscreen and will still look beautiful at 25. Yay!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, whiteissuperior, Prince88 and 2 others
Agreed for females. Male prime is 25

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 18159
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Growth Plate, Mr.cope and 4 others
Lifefuel for my 15yo ass.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4430
It doesnt matter that we artificially prolong our life span due to medicine or the way we live now.

99% of people look like shit no matter what feature they have on their face after 25. Guess why? because of ageing.

Youth when the whole face is full of collagen, hair full of collagen and skin has not yet started sagging from the bone are most important for attractiveness. all people look like shit after 30 because of things they cant stop. I laught at everyone who cries here because he is not 190cm and dont have bones like Mahler and prefer live his life on this forum.

No one give a fuck if your skull looks like spacemarine morph if youre old.

You dont even notice the old guys who look young because you would think they are 20 something.
Think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I lost all of my youthfulness at 32

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2403
meanwhile i look 13 years old for over a decade, i will lyingaboutagemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2403
yeah he shouldnt ate sugar and apply retin a:feelshah:

go out on the street and look around, or go to the job look around
watch his diet videos his diet is very unusually weird

meanwhile i look 13 years old for over a decade, i will lyingaboutagemaxx
i was walking with a friend and some group of teens asked him to buy them alcohol and i said why didnt u ask me and they said arent u 16 :ogre:

tfw disrespected by 5’ 12 year olds

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18418
With these stats he will also spend his sexual prime years on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Mr.cope, gamma and 1 other person
i was walking with a friend and some group of teens asked him to buy them alcohol and i said why didnt u ask me and they said arent u 16 :ogre:

tfw disrespected by 5’ 12 year olds
I like my babyface bro, JB'S thirsted over me and i can get away with everything, life on a easy mode

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
This forum is so pathetic with this age shit. 21 year olds who act like they're 71 and 16 year olds who think 25 is geriatric.

What is this video supposed to show I don't get it
obviuosly your life does not end when you are 25 jfl. people who say that are cringe.

I'm just saying that there is a certain window when you are most attractive because of how our body works. There are certain traits that are sexually attractive and that's just the way it is. People in the Stone Age did not live to be 80 years old. antiquity life span was literally 40 years old which would be the equivalent of 70 today

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 4430 and Toth's thot
Male prime at 14? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::unsure::unsure::unsure:

obviuosly your life does not end when you are 25 jfl. people who say that are cringe.

I'm just saying that there is a certain window when you are most attractive because of how our body works. There are certain traits that are sexually attractive and that's just the way it is. People in the Stone Age did not live to be 80 years old. antiquity life span was literally 40 years old which would be the equivalent of 70 today
You think 14 year olds are more attractive than 26 year olds. You are a pedophile :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
You think 14 year olds are more attractive than 26 year olds. You are a pedophile :lul:
where did i say something like that?:lul:

read it again, dear greycel
You said mens sexual and romantic prime is 14-25 and then you said 99% of people look like shit after 25. You think 14 and 15 year old boys are more attractive than men in their mid 20s.

OP calls me a pedo for liking 17

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and 444
You said mens sexual and romantic prime is 14-25 and then you said 99% of people look like shit after 25. You think 14 and 15 year old boys are more attractive than men in their mid 20s.
Yes thats true indeed for people who aren't late bloomers, for late boomers the age can be brought to 17-27yo, put the point is the same

• +1
  • Love it
Yes thats true indeed for people who aren't late bloomers, for late boomers the age can be brought to 17-27yo, put the point is the same
You can't seriously believe 14 year old boys look better than 26 year old men. You guys are deranged and delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
late bloomers age better in the 18-23 range from what ive seen but they age normally afterwards bieber is a good example

they suffer from being incels till a late age during their important hs years though and normally look lower T due to low prenatal T causing them to start puberty late

normal bloomer mogs in the end, best of both worlds

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and TsarTsar444
late bloomers age better in the 18-23 range from what ive seen but they age normally afterwards bieber is a good example

they suffer from being incels till a late age during their important hs years though and normally look lower T due to low prenatal T causing them to start puberty late

normal bloomer mogs in the end, best of both worlds
Life ends after high school antways

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Tbh, i was ignorant af too and thought girls were angels, ignorance is everything :feelskek:
im lucky i didnt find this site till 18 ngl same cant be said for youngcels who lost their youth at 15 muh muh blackpill knowledge

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Agree with the global message but not all people look like shit after 30
Very easily debunkable claim

Agree with the global message but not all people look like shit after 30
Very easily debunkable claim
obviously no, but definitely you lose your indicators of youth and healthy fast, there is no max advice or renunciation which can slow decreasing of collagen, hyaluronic, elastic, and overall how your soft tissue changes and looks,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and TsarTsar444
obviously no, but definitely you lose your indicators of youth and healthy fast, there is no max advice or renunciation which can slow decreasing of collagen, hyaluronic, elastic, and overall how your soft tissue changes and looks,
Just immortalitymax bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and EverythingMattersCel