⚠️BRUTAL⚠️ Truth on why Judaism and Islam are cucked religions

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
The main reason being PEDOPHILIA.
(Inb4 muh explanation)

- Jew priests suck the blood out of infants after circumcision

- Jew allow their priests to have sex with girls under the age of 3. It is not viewed as an sexual act and is permitted. They say the virginity of these young girls come back just like tears after crying. They basically have a right to have sex with these kids.

- They believe they are the chosen people and everyone else is inferior to them and should bow to their will. They dont see anything wrong with their brutality and greediness. They do not have any humanity in them by BELIEVE.

Islam is not a religion of peace. It‘s all about complete submission and controll.
- They have the nerve to call Jesus a prophet 600 years after him being crucified.

- Leaving the religion is punished with death

- Isa (Jesus), who was pure and without sin, not being the best prophet, but instead Muhammed.

- When he was 50 he married 6 year old Aisha and had sex with her the second she leaked a drop of blood with 9 years old.

- Sex with slaves are allowed and pleasure mariages are encouraged.

- The religion is based off „trust me bro“ logic:
Started as a poor man, then went up to a mountain and suddenly an angle started talking to him (some claim that to be satan), always alone too. Claims to have split the moon, traveled with a flying horse, says all his sins are surgically removed out his heart from an angle, for some reason being called the best human ever existed when he‘s nearly not even in the top million. He was suicidal when the quran was first revealed to him.

- Islam promotes a faceless society, women hide their faces and are only to be married off. It‘s an incel religion for men to controll their women. (Debatable if wrong)

- Muslims view everybody who is against their religion as their enemy who must be killed. Anyone who talks ill of their prophet should be killed. The Argument „muh my book didn‘t say that!!“ is not enough, as the religion is it‘s believers, and those believers do that since the beginning of that religion.

- They pray to an cube which is supposedely build by the first man Adam, and ever since been rebuild. They believe throwing stones on an wall in mekka would hurt the devil. People there would do everything to kiss and touch that simple house build of stone. They rotate around it 7 times and people get killed there all the time by suffocating. Their deaths are viewed as a nice way to die bc muh religion and paradise, they don‘t critice themself.

- Their Scripture is written really toxic and dominant. You are viewed as an slave to Allah without any worth. When you read the book you think „what the fuck is this obsession shit“.

Compare these two Verses from the bible and the quran to see what im trying to say: (no it‘s not cherry picked)

The Quran sounds much more demanding and brutal than the Bible. The Bible has much better Poetry too.

I reject christianity too as it‘s cucked in it‘s own way, the only person of all faith i have any respect to is Jesus. I dont believe in him, but so far he‘s the only one to forbid sexual acts on kids and overall actually has a good message.

@Gengar @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @thecel @NotCarv @PROMETHEUS @NarrowBones @vrilmaxxer @mogstars @autistic_tendencies @HeightPilledum @SubhumanCurrycel @try2beme @IndraBC @roman7 @DildoFaggins @Egyptianmogger @sub4 iranicel @SidharthTheSlayer @Lynxress @Eternal_ @robtical @LooksThinker @coispet @bndar.337 @ascension

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, vermillioncorefan, northern mogger and 12 others
BEBA309F 1356 47C7 A80F 9425CA5F1A51

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: D3v, northern mogger, murdah and 7 others
I reject christianity too as it‘s cucked in it‘s own way, the only person of all faith i have any respect to is Jesus. I dont believe in him, but so far he‘s the only one to forbid sexual acts on kids and overall actually has a good message.
Buddha too

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: D3v, a7akhod7a and Lynxress
how old was rebekah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and sportsmogger
if u think Jesus and God are 1 like christians do then he is not a good person as The Old Testament God was ruthless and murdered babies and allowed sex slaves

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
if u think Jesus and God are 1 like christians do then he is not a good person as The Old Testament God was ruthless and murdered babies and allowed sex slaves

I reject christianity too as it‘s cucked in it‘s own way, the only person of all faith i have any respect to is Jesus. I dont believe in him
Stupid ass blind ass nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and depressionmaxxing
Stupid ass blind ass nigga
ur retarded i read that part and that’s why i responded. he’s claiming he only respects Jesus and thinks he was a good person but if Jesus is God he’s the same as the rest evil

ur retarded i read that part and that’s why i responded. he’s claiming he only respects Jesus and thinks he was a good person but if Jesus is God he’s the same as the rest evil
To the non believers (him), Jesus is NOT God, that's my point.

Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
I dont think jesus was god. I dont blame or judge jesus for the evil doings in the old tastement

So how tf can u believe anything about him when all the so called good things he did were all written in the bible and by ppl who worshipped him
We're just going off of what's written, just without the supernatural aspects brother, that's the only way we could form an opinion about these religious figures.

So how tf can u believe anything about him when all the so called good things he did were all written in the bible and by ppl who worshipped him
There‘s factual evidence of jesus, just like the same sources we learn about cicero or ceaser.

I think like 3? I reject christianity aswell. Only figure i like is jesus, i was muslim too once
Rebekah was not 3 when she married Isaac you retarded vermin. Also, this has NOTHING to do with Christianity. Idiot

Rebekah was not 3 when she married Isaac you retarded vermin. Also, this has NOTHING to do with Christianity. Idiot
I agree. Call the other guy an idiot, not me, idiot

Nigga you‘re retarted, that‘s your book not mine
What about my book? You will not find anything in the old or New Testament claiming that Rebekah was 3 years old

Dumbass nigga

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Religion was good to the monarchs, emperors, pharaohs... back in the days that used God to legitimate their powers; and in the present to the pastors that make money on poor people coping with religion.

Religious incels/redpillers/blackpillers are just coping with muh religion because they weren't invited to the orgy.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, mogstars and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Religion was good to the monarchs, emperors, pharaohs... back in the days that used God to legitimate their powers; and in the present to the pastors that make money on poor people coping with religion.

Religious incels/redpillers/blackpillers are just coping with muh religion because they weren't invited to the orgy.
Religion was a pure thing before people abused it

Since the West has abandoned its religious principles it has become absolute chaos, they have given freedom to women and shown their true nature. You, incels, are the real victims. Islam is the last bastion of civilization where these succubi are controlled and people are subjected to rules so that humanity does not return to its savage state.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Since the West has abandoned its religious principles it has become absolute chaos, they have given freedom to women and shown their true nature. You, incels, are the real victims. Islam is the last bastion of civilization where these succubi are controlled and people are subjected to rules so that humanity does not return to its savage state.

Utter shitshanium titroxide what the west needs is population and euegnics

Well it‘s brutal for incels as women can choose their partners freely now, which causes natural selection and degeneration. On the other hand the people will look much better tho unlike muzzis who all look like shit.

I personally prefere the chaos than the controlled faceless societys muzzis create and you would too if you were to live in an muslim country

You do not even need religion in order to create this kind of basic for society. A strict culture would do the same

Allah is the greatest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension and depressionmaxxing
@Eternal_ @BigBiceps @JoshuaG

Funny GIF

Absolutely speechless...
Yes some people reject the bible and only follow the word of jesus. That is an actual thing and i respect that.

Same goes for every religion you moron
And you absolute genius have no pattern recognition or independed thinking to realise that every religion is doing the same shit and people fall for it everytime?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yes some people reject the bible and only follow the word of jesus. That is an actual thing and i respect that.

And you absolute genius have no pattern recognition or independed thinking to realise that every religion is doing the same shit and people fall for it everytime?
How much of a moron you are :hnghn:

I won't waste time throwing pearls to swine like you.

Let's just do a quick thinking exercise:

What did Jesus say? :lul:

Where were the 384 3000-year-old prophecies that he fulfilled, being the only thing that puts him above ny other religious figure? :lul:

What book did he know, quote, recite, validate since childhood? :lul:

No, the "Bible" is not a book. It's 44 books. :hnghn:

How much of a moron you are :hnghn:

I won't waste time throwing pearls to swine like you.

Let's just do a quick thinking exercise:

What did Jesus say? :lul:

Where were the 384 3000-year-old prophecies that he fulfilled, being the only thing that puts him above ny other religious figure? :lul:

What book did he know, quote, recite, validate since childhood? :lul:

No, the "Bible" is not a book. It's 44 books. :hnghn:
Ngl im not that deep into Christianity, so i can’t even argue, but i think of christ like nitzsche did.

(„In truth there was only one christian and he died on the cross“)

Ngl im not that deep into Christianity, so i can’t even argue, but i think of christ like nitzsche did.

(„In truth there was only one christian and he died on the cross“)
Pseudo-intellectual faggot who gets his worldview out of 5-minute YouTube essays. Your asshole is a more independent thinker than you and you don't even understand what you just quoted, illiterate scum.

Pseudo-intellectual faggot who gets his worldview out of 5-minute YouTube essays. Your asshole is a more independent thinker than you.
Did i even once talk about christians you absolute fucking moron missed the topic

Pseudo-intellectual faggot who gets his worldview out of 5-minute YouTube essays. Your asshole is a more independent thinker than you and you don't even understand what you just quoted, illiterate scum.
💀💀💀💀

Go ahead please tell me how you would interprete that just so i can wipe my ass on you. My asshole is literate on things i know stuff about incel

Don't worry, your low IQ is genetic.

I don't expect you to understand.
Yeah im 136iq, white and mog you in any science based topic. Muh but i know everything about christianity and you don‘t. I don‘t need to learn your stupid book to say no

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
💀💀💀💀

Go ahead please tell me how you would interprete that just so i can wipe my ass on you. My asshole is literate on things i know stuff about incel
I'm baffled by how someone could produce such a statement, even with your low intelligence quotient.

Don't worry, it's genetic. I will now depart to attend to more pressing affairs.

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I'm baffled by how someone could produce such a statement, even with your low intelligence quotient.

Don't worry, it's genetic. I will now depart to attend to more pressing affairs.
keep fucking quiet you jew, i dont expect you to talk back after i just made you my little pet dog. You come here, shit and forget to wipe your ass, and now wanna run when i wanna see how intellectual you are

not reading religious takes from someone who cannot spell angel

not reading religious takes from someone who cannot spell angel
If that is the only thing you found to criticise after reading the whole thread, then i think my point stands