-->> BRUTAL VIDEO POV: EARLY 20s LTN BUZZ CUT RECESSED CHIN NO GYM START RELATIONSHIP WITH STAICYLITE <<--

qFlodz

qFlodz

Gold
Some context. I know these people in real life (we're not friends or anything, just acquaintances).

They both go to a neo-Protestant church and are relatively religious more or less (so 99% chance they will get married and she will be with him for life). Both are early 20s.

Both work in the media (filming, editing, advertising campaigns, etc. for events or products), and they often met at a cafe that they both go to almost daily, together with other friends of theirs + it is close to the offices of the places their work.

Both are the same height, not even height pill..

The rest is just brutality.. :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and Klaas Vaaker
KYS YOU ROMANIAN LARPER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, Debetro, ChadL1te and 1 other person
KYS YOU ROMANIAN LARPER

Always cage at these larpers. They get eviscerated with all the evidence and yet they still pretend as if nothing had happened @ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, Debetro, ascension and 1 other person
Always cage at these larpers. They get eviscerated with all the evidence and yet they still pretend as if nothing had happened @ascension
I debunk all that crap written by that obsessed freak in my gf's thread, and then I ignored him, because he keep spamming me any off topic shit for like 12 hours searching absolutely my entire history everywhere. I don't have time for whatever is on the mind of any autistic 15 years old with an account of less than a month here.

The fact that he decided to post about things I've already debunked in separate threads from where the discussion took place when he saw I wasn't responding to his shit after hours of spamming it is just sad :what: :feelsez:

I debunk all that crap written by that obsessed freak in my gf's thread, and then I ignored him, because he keep spamming me any off topic shit for like 12 hours searching absolutely my entire history everywhere. I don't have time for whatever is on the mind of any autistic 15 years old with an account of less than a month here.

The fact that he decided to post about things I've already debunked in separate threads from where the discussion took place when he saw I wasn't responding to his shit after hours of spamming it is just sad :what: :feelsez:

View attachment 3004752
You didn’t debunk anything Romanian plumber , now go clean some toilets

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

View attachment 3004752
Keep writting essays, cigani bacteria.

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
Keep writting essays, cigani bacteria.
I write what I want and where I want under 160cm subhuman which in real life I would use as a chair :ROFLMAO: :lul: :feelswhy:

Well.. looks like I have another retarded autist to press the ignore button on :ROFLMAO: :lul:

I write what I want and where I want under 160cm subhuman which in real life I would use as a chair :ROFLMAO: :lul: :feelswhy:

Well.. looks like I have another retarded autist to press the ignore button on :ROFLMAO:
I think you are forgetting who you are larping as , you are supposed to be a gay Turk roach that looks like this
IMG 6084
IMG 6087

Not some mma fighter from Dagestan, just reminding you , so you can keep playing the character correctly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and St.TikTokcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back