Brutal witnessing arab foids laughing at Indian guy

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
This Indian guy has the funniest and most annoying accent/speech I have witnessed in the last few years since covid.

This foid in front of me laughing and side eyeing him so hard. I didn’t laugh because I have gotten accustomed to hearing their accent for years already.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, disheartenedcel, darkness97 and 2 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Orc @gooner23 @eli

This Indian guy has the funniest and most annoying accent/speech I have witnessed in the last few years since covid.

This foid in front of me laughing and side eyeing him so hard. I didn’t laugh because I have gotten accustomed to hearing their accent for years already.
deserved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, rand anon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, rand anon and 1 other person

Arabs are one to laugh have you heard their fucked up accent. Sure it a bit Indian teir no shit but Arab accent isn’t EXACTLY nice

Deserved
Arab + Asian + white + some black people + Latin >>>>>>>> Pajeet filth
I take you still ain’t recovered from the Indian mongrel that fucked you in the butt ?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
You are politically correct. GTFO

she wasn't nice + I don't like hindutva preachers
U still in contact with her? Or is she now back to dating Bradley and sticking her fingers in his butt

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
lmao i had a friend that just hated someone purely because their indian accent :feelshah:literally would complain about him 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
This dude realised he's on to something by larping as indian