Brutal

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
nigga how do you know so much bout condoms but never had sex
I have even given sex tips and relationship advice, all of which worked out well. But the cruel joke here is that I’m a dateless 28 year old virgin. :forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., watah and 13 others
It's over

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., PRIEST Sv3rige, Chadeep and 2 others
The coach doesnt play in the football field

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, AlbinoMaxxer, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 5 others
Condoms are for cucks. Might as well wear this shit:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Danish_Smartass, noonespecial and 8 others
im expert at giving advices but my life is shit

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Gaygymmaxx
But think about it. Billions of people had sex, but only a few have over 100k posts on here

So, you're special in a way

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, iloveboobs and Gengar
Nah cmon yall both Unc status share some oldhead game
You gotta obtain the BBC and BPC powers me and @Gengar possess in order to have the knowledge of such game.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, Gengar and Gaygymmaxx
You gotta obtain the BBC and BPC powers me and @Gengar possess in order to have the knowledge of such game.
I'll have to jelq vigilantly and with vigor!

but im indian

Does BIC get any powers? :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and FaceandBBC
I'll have to jelq vigilantly and with vigor!

but in indian

Does BIC get any powers? :feelswah:
Nah man, jelqing isn't the way. Aren't you half cumskin??? Cumskins can't possess such powers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and FaceandBBC
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Gengar
I have even given sex tips and relationship advice, all of which worked out well. But the cruel joke here is that I’m a dateless 28 year old virgin. :forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:
Brutal x100

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
But think about it. Billions of people had sex, but only a few have over 100k posts on here

Aww, tryna make a loser feel better. Personalitychad detected. 🥰

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Snowskinned and Gaygymmaxx
Aww, tryna make a loser feel better. Personalitychad detected. 🥰
100k posts is indicator of extreme nuerodivergence

And my studies have shown me that autism and intellegence is the same

100k is genius status!

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
100k posts is indicator of extreme nuerodivergence

And my studies have shown me that autism and intellegence is the same

100k is genius status!
My constant sleep deprivation since age 16 has destroyed my brain. Science has confirm a lack of sleep shrinks your brain. My brain is as big as your cock. :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and FaceandBBC

What the fuck does this even mean?
a man in a suit is laying on the ground looking down

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Gengar
My constant sleep deprivation since age 16 have destroyed my brain. Science has confirm a lack of sleep shrinks your brain. My brain is as big as your cock. :feelscry:
Oh that would be bad news. My cock is quite small, even for an Indian.

Have I given you a reading before? I'd like to run the numbers on how it all went wrong :feelsmage:

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
What the fuck does this even mean?
a man in a suit is laying on the ground looking down
Best scene of Breaking Bad if you ask me.

Anyway, he’s saying any retard can have sex, but it takes a special kind of retard to have 100k posts on an obscure homosexual pajeet forum. :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Gaygymmaxx and FaceandBBC

Have I given you a reading before? I'd like to run the numbers on how it all went wrong :feelsmage:
Yes, you have, actually. But we can do a re-do.

• JFL
OP is a Larping Chadpreet

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, FaceandBBC and Gaygymmaxx
How come you never had a date despite having females being interested in you? Are you anti-social?

• JFL

>Nofap / Heterochromia by January
This has gotta be the funniest shit I've read this week.
Best scene of Breaking Bad if you ask me.

Anyway, he’s saying any retard can have sex, but it takes a special kind of retard to have 100k posts on an obscure homosexual pajeet forum. :feelscry:
I know but like... It's just such bad gaslighting that it just doesn't make any sense.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Gaygymmaxx
Gengar give me sex tips

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Gengar
I was thinking of a chastity cage today or yesterday and idk why. Then you post this. :ogre:
That means everytime you see ethnic women u think "built for BWC"

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Gengar
How come you never had a date despite having females being interested in you? Are you anti-social?
Well, I am incredibly pessimistic so I don’t think anyone is capable of liking me in that sense. Couple that with low attraction/asexuality to some degree and then you got someone who doesn’t have the drive or motivation to try and go on dates. Plus I have a very low self-esteem, I always come with excuses to feed into the negative image I have of myself. And I had a oneitis once who rejected me years ago and I’ve been unable to like anyone else since. I don’t think I have it in me anymore to like anyone. I guess I am too old for that now.

Both are accurate and entirely true

Thank you the reminder, I ought get a half hour of sunstaring while I have eyepatch on the other eye (with mt2/dmso drops before hand for a good tanning sesh)

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Gengar

I know but like... It's just such bad gaslighting that it just doesn't make any sense.
That’s why I’m saying he’s a personalitychad for trying to make me feel better (nightmare mode, it’s not possible to make me feel better).

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
firm it

13F207A9 DCD0 48F0 A556 A2BA2B1E05CA

• Love it
Goyslop? Buy goyslop?
McDonald's, get some weed too and smoke it out of a metal pen.

Me and the homies called it Mcdicks and Popcorn lung back in high school :feelshehe:

• JFL
McDonald's, get some weed too and smoke it out of a metal pen.

Me and the homies called it Mcdicks and Popcorn lung back in high school :feelshehe:
Jokes aside I got some money in the bank but it’s not much at all since I don’t have a job. :ogre:

• JFL
Well, I am incredibly pessimistic so I don’t think anyone is capable of liking me in that sense. Couple that with low attraction/asexuality to some degree and then you got someone who doesn’t have the drive or motivation to try and go on dates. Plus I have a very low self-esteem, I always come with excuses to feed into the negative image I have of myself. And I had a oneitis once who rejected me years ago and I’ve been unable to like anyone else since. I don’t think I have it in me anymore to like anyone. I guess I am too old for that now.
If a woman has ever complimented your look or otherwise made clear to like your presence, you are at least qualified to participate in the dating game. You don’t need to be 0.001% Chad for that. And you’re also not old. My dad who is divorced is obese and 52 and he has 4 girlfriends (at least I know 4 of them personally, have seen them in person) I‘m sure you mog him physically, but he mogs you in terms of being social, he talks to everyone and has zero shyness. If you were as social as him you would have that too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Gengar
Jokes aside I got some money in the bank but it’s not much at all since I don’t have a job. :ogre:
Are you neet at 28? :what:

• +1