Brutal

God bless my Taliban bhais. :Comfy:
7FBF1B0D 2526 41E1 99C7 6D4871868F4D

If a woman has ever complimented your look or otherwise made clear to like your presence, you are at least qualified to participate in the dating game. You don’t need to be 0.001% Chad for that. And you’re also not old. My dad who is divorced is obese and 52 and he has 4 girlfriends (at least I know 4 of them personally, have seen them in person) I‘m sure you mog him physically, but he mogs you in terms of being social, he talks to everyone and has zero shyness. If you were as social as him you would have that too
Truuuue

My dad has been over 100 kg for the past 20 years and his body count is over 1k. And it’s not like he fucks deformed subhumans and fatties

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and Gengar
If a woman has ever complimented your look or otherwise made clear to like your presence, you are at least qualified to participate in the dating game. You don’t need to be 0.001% Chad for that. And you’re also not old. My dad who is divorced is obese and 52 and he has 4 girlfriends (at least I know 4 of them). I‘m sure you mog him physically, but he mogs you in terms of being social, he talks to everyone and has zero shyness. If you were as social as him you would have that too
Mirin your dad, he did the right thing by not sulking over his last partner, unlike me who kept sulking over his oneitis even after getting rejected. I have to respectfully disagree, I don’t think I mog your dad in any way, shape or form. I don’t mog anyone. But yeah, I’m definitely a reserved person. I don’t even talk to women in real life. I also don’t look at them and I walk around them if I see them. And when I talk, I always keep it platonic. Even if a woman compliments me or if they like my presence, I still convince myself it means nothing and give it a negative spin.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Are you neet at 28? :what:
Yes, I’m currently a NEET. I’m attending a different college starting on Monday, but I will only have classes once a week. I guess I shall/am a semi-NEET.

Yes, I’m currently a NEET. I’m attending a different college starting on Monday, but I will only have classes once a week. I guess I shall/am a semi-NEET.
I'm starting college at 20 I've been semi neetng with a part time and rotting :feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I'm starting college at 20 I've been semi neetng with a part time and rotting :feelsping:
Yeah, I’m doing part-time as well. :Comfy: I want a job though, to save up money.

The occupying army always takes revenge on civilians so I don’t encourage militancy there, even though it’s their right to dispel invaders as it’s their homeland.
Which is why civilians sided with IA and gave mad intel back then lolz.

Foreign jihadis were the most hated back then.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Which is why civilians sided with IA and gave mad intel back then lolz.

Foreign jihadis were the most hated back then.
I was talking about Kashmir. I think you’re talking about Afghanistan, right?

I have to respectfully disagree, I don’t think I don’t mog your dad in any way, shape or form. I don’t mog anyone.
He’s an old man, he isn’t in his prime at all, he survived 2 heart attacks and is overweight. Physically you do mog him.
But yeah, I’m definitely a reserved person. I don’t even talk to women in real life. I also don’t look at them and I walk around them if I see them. And when I talk, I always keep it platonic. Even if a woman compliments me or if they like my presence,
That’s the problem. Women won’t come up to you to ask you out, they are submissive and expect the man to make the first move (always). They will give you signs but that’s all.

I was talking about Kashmir. I think you’re talking about Afghanistan, right?
I’m talking about kashmir.

The local intel back then was why Indian army was able to bring down the insurgency from a proxy war.

Now the indian army has isolated itself and the militants have managed to kill 15 indian soldiers in one month and only suffer 4 KIAed in july,

Also afghanistan was more occupational than Kashmir lmao. You know the indian army doesn’t even use artillery against the militants right.

If a woman has ever complimented your look or otherwise made clear to like your presence, you are at least qualified to participate in the dating game. You don’t need to be 0.001% Chad for that. And you’re also not old. My dad who is divorced is obese and 52 and he has 4 girlfriends (at least I know 4 of them personally, have seen them in person) I‘m sure you mog him physically, but he mogs you in terms of being social, he talks to everyone and has zero shyness. If you were as social as him you would have that too
Bluepilled.org

but yeah gengar sir is a mentalcel most probably.

Bluepilled.org

but yeah gengar sir is a mentalcel most probably.
Idiot. OP has been complimented for his looks by random women in the train, but he didn’t had the confidence to use it to his advantage

Idiot. OP has been complimented for his looks by random women in the train, but he didn’t had the confidence to use it to his advantage
Wtf??? ☠️
Ain’t no way if ur getting random compliments ur at least htn

did this nigga really make a thread out of a reply

Wtf??? ☠️
Ain’t no way if ur getting random compliments ur at least htn
He also got matches on dating apps and women said he looks like a certain Hollywood actor, but OP thinks he is ugly because he doesn’t fit the .org beauty standards (plot twist: Most sex havers in real live don’t fit the org beauty standards)

He also got matches on dating apps and women said he looks like a certain Hollywood actor, but OP thinks he is ugly because he doesn’t fit the .org beauty standards (plot twist: Most sex havers in real live don’t fit the org beauty standards)
he probably has slightly off ipd

Same. I get told i look like ibrahim ali khan. But i disagree. Most females are in harems of chads and chadlites

Same. I get told i look like ibrahim ali khan. But i disagree. Most females are in harems of chads and chadlites
Dating nowadays is a numbers game, even for Chad. It’s all about having the guts to participate in it. It’s about having something to offer. Be it finances or looks or power, whatever, if you have something to offer, you are considered worthy by people, be it for dating or for friendship

Dating nowadays is a numbers game, even for Chad. It’s all about having the guts to participate in it. It’s about having something to offer. Be it finances or looks or power, whatever, if you have something to offer, you are considered worthy by people, be it for dating or for friendship
Meh tbh. I wish i wasn’t attracted to femoids. They are too complex creatures and going on dates with them has just made me hate them more.