Brutal

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, St. Wristcel, Over and 3 others
First time I've seen a black female model mog a white one feels weird.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Britishlooksmaxxer, Heguldus and 6 others
Lupita mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6402 and Hades
Lol wut saoirse mogs her, she has literally zero sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and PrisonMike
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
Both are ugly

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 6402 and JMax
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
saoirse atleast has atleast some sexual attraction. Lupita looks like a man...not saying this only cuz she's black. I love black women.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Lupita is underrated here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea and Vvvvxxxx
saoirse atleast has atleast some sexual attraction. Lupita looks like a man...not saying this only cuz she's black. I love black women.
Saoirse is very attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
i just dont understand how a man can be attracted to lupita especially with that hair. Black women should all grow their hair like simone missick.

• Hmm...
i just dont understand how a man can be attracted to lupita especially with that hair. Black women should all grow their hair like simone missick.
Main character syndrome. I love that hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
How is this boneless

She’s good looking but she doesn’t fog. I can see her lack of under eye support due to inadequate cheekbone mass/position
Lol who gives a shit lupita looks like a dude

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Main character syndrome. I love that hair
fair enough. But she would definetly look better with longer hair like most black women. But i am not black and black women would not date me so i guess my opinion does not matter much.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Vvvvxxxx
Lmao, Saoirse looks like a dude with her mid face, no round cheekbones, long chin, wide jaw
she looks more feminine than lupita in the first image. Lupita looks very manly in this pic for some reason compared to her other pics. When she grows her hair out she mogs saoirse imo.

• +1
she looks more feminine than lupita in the first image. Lupita looks very manly in this pic for some reason compared to her other pics. When she grows her hair out she mogs saoirse imo.
Tbh they both mog, I don’t really like picking apart features when people are this attractive lol. They’re literally making money off their faces jfl

• +1
Lol you are fucking insane shes ugly as fuck

• Hmm...
Lol you are fucking insane shes ugly as fuck
not when she has longer hair. Both of them are very attractive. If saorsie cut her hair that short she would also be unnatractive.

There isnt a single lupita pic that can mog this

There isnt a single lupita pic that can mog this

because her hair is always so short. If she grew her hair out properly like simone missick and zazie beetz she would absolutely mog saorsie.

what? They're both roughly looksmatched if ignoring skin color. If including skin color white model mogs the shit out of that homo erectus.

what? They're both roughly looksmatched if ignoring skin color. If including skin color white model mogs the shit out of that homo erectus.
Cope

• +1
cope
PicsArt 09 19 025418

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6723
both ugly but only one is human

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and sytyl
@Saoirsecel @Proex you are both absolutely retarded if you think saorsie mogs simone missick

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
@Saoirsecel @Proex you are both absolutely retarded if you think saorsie mogs simone missick
white > black. They are roughly looksmatched if ignoring coloring, but if skin color is included, then white model > black model.

• Ugh..
white > black. They are roughly looksmatched if ignoring coloring, but if skin color is included, then white model > black model.
now that's just retarded. Youve proven yourself to be a retard multiple times now. Can you expain why white is always better even though i can post multiple black women who look better than white women.

now that's just retarded. Youve proven yourself to be a retard multiple times now. Can you expain why white is always better even though i can post multiple black women who look better than white women.
idk with u but never have I ever gotten my dick hard over a black girl. I dont see them as human for some reason.

idk with u but never have I ever gotten my dick hard over a black girl. I dont see them as human for some reason.
well its natural for some to feel more attraction to their own race. But i myself am not black but i find some black women extremely attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6723
well its natural for some to feel more attraction to their own race. But i myself am not black but i find some black women extremely attractive.
ok then. Skin color is a big factor for attraction for me. Having white skin is a requirement for me. I cant get horny over blacks at all. My dick instantly goes flaccid when I see them.

ok then. Skin color is a big factor for attraction for me. Having white skin is a requirement for me. I cant get horny over blacks at all. My dick instantly goes flaccid when I see them.
so not only are not attracted to them but you are also repulsed by them???