Brutal

so not only are not attracted to them but you are also repulsed by them???
yes very repulsed. Always been that way. I always avoid black people. Even if it would mean I wouldnt be able to be with my friends. It's not racist though since it's something natural.

yes very repulsed. Always been that way. I always avoid black people. Even if it would mean I wouldnt be able to be with my friends. It's not racist though since it's something natural.
I can be friends with black boys though. They're good friends.

no i dont think its natural at all to be repulsed by them. Maybe not feeling any sort of attraction to them is natural because you want to mate with your own kind. But it seems like you have a bigger problem.

no i dont think its natural at all to be repulsed by them. Maybe not feeling any sort of attraction to them is natural because you want to mate with your own kind. But it seems like you have a bigger problem.
I see all of them as stinky, criminals, uneducated, and stupid. I havent seen any black person that didn't seem to be the opposite at all. I dont see that much black people though.

I see all of them as stinky, criminals, uneducated, and stupid. I havent seen any black person that didn't seem to be the opposite at all. I dont see that much black people though.
Maybe in america or the specific area where you live. In america blacks are always seen as untrustworthy, criminals, etc. But in England they are very different.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6723
what was i thinking trying to convince a saorise ronan fangirl that shes not as attractive as that other woman.
Saoirse is more attractive than any non white female that ever existed

Saoirse is more attractive than any non white female that ever existed
zazie beetz mogs her. And now are you saying shes not only better looking than every single black woman but also every single non white woman? Now that is just retarded.

Chad only. I'm sorry you had to read that.

zazie beetz mogs her. And now are you saying shes not only better looking than every single black woman but also every single non white woman? Now that is just retarded.
lmao yo a shitty retaded troll even my gf mogs that old hag

lmao yo a shitty retaded troll even my gf mogs that old hag
sure, keep on telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

Zazie beetz deadpool 1489160782 997x1500
Gynpv1w0s2k31

• Love it
Reactions: doll
looks like a dude wearing a wig jfl
whats next, ur gonna say she mogs my sig too?
PZsg.gif
okay ive dug myself into a whole by even trying to communicate with such a retard.

Saoirse looks like Cillian Murphy imo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
JFL at any retard saying that saorsie looks better than zazie purely because of the fact that she's white

She literally looks like a dude, being masculine as a female isnt attractive, me avi mogs hard you closet homossexual retard
lmao zazie's face is very feminine. Saorsie ronan looks more masculine here. Most people on this forum are racist and despise black people and will do anything to shit on them so im not even gonna argue. How can you deny that zazie is very attractive?

Attachments

• 1200px-Saoirse_Ronan_at_BAFTA_2016_(1)_(cropped).jpg
    1200px-Saoirse_Ronan_at_BAFTA_2016_(1)_(cropped).jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 7
1200px Saoirse Ronan at BAFTA 2016 1 cropped
Images
Tumblr ngdbfdkAGK1sajot1o1 1280
not to mention that saorise always wears a shit ton of fakeup but still doesn't manage to look as good as zazie

• Love it
Reactions: Copeful
@doll she looks like an old hag doesnt she?

• +1
Reactions: doll
@doll she looks like an old hag doesnt she?
looks older because of her thinner features the black model looks youthful and high e tbh

looks older because of her thinner features the black model looks youthful and high e tbh
yeah the op was just spouting nonsense that zazie beetz looks like a man and an old hag. You cant be any more delusional than that.

• +1
Reactions: doll and Copeful
yeah the op was just spouting nonsense that zazie beetz looks like a man and an old hag. You cant be any more delusional than that.

In what universe does this
3297607.jpg

Fogs this
4ZOCD9jA4mS3dBFBNQc0MwTV960clsCQRiZyC1ydhlblfPYjJXvPGy71jxxBFZ0a5rMdxbu1dMy8ek8Wow7aNUYX-57nWKIWDP0J9BHRqns1kG3zmXGrmDoweaFl2GX2uIlCurjr6z1Jd11jJwmI03XcsAFnSUejeVjUz9im1XRobjpoETYRSsZD50pitt7GbpU

• Hmm...
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 8019 and Copeful

OP is a kkk-tier user, don't waste your time arguing with him

The black girl u posted objectively fogs the white girl into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 8019
In what universe does this

Fogs this
saorsie rarely evr looks like that lol. Look how much fakeup she's wearing as opposed to zazie.
Zazie beetz baftas 2020 makeup look
Zazie Beetz Hot Images 750x1024
1097461 800w
MG 7888

Saoirse ronan 267546 1 402
Saoirse 2 scaled

• +1
OP is a kkk-tier user, don't waste your time arguing with him

The black girl u posted objectively fogs the white girl into oblivion
oh here comes the tranny worshipping coping dude

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
he's 100% racist.

Welcome to the reality of this forum bro. This is kkkmax.me, not looksmax.me, where people would prefer average looking white girls to good-looking ethnics/ppl of color.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 8019