Brutally dickpilled thought I had a bbc

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
matched a girl off Yubo and went to her house the following day. Everything went well, put on lil tjay sex sounds and we started getting jiggy. I had her in missionary but she wasn’t moaning that much if anything she was moaning louder when I was fingering her. My length is 7.2 but girth 4.7-4.8. After I was finished I told her if she enjoyed it. She said it was “ok”. The next day over text she was like u have a pencil dick and I was the thinnest she’d been with. Ordered a pump the following week.

DONT BOTHER SLEEPING WITH GIRLS AT SUB 5 Inch girth. 5.5 is better preferably. But I see why it’s OVER as a SUB5 now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, aleksander, HerpDerpson and 9 others
matched a girl off Yubo and went to her house the following day. Everything went well, put on lil tjay sex sounds and we started getting jiggy. I had her in missionary but she wasn’t moaning that much if anything she was moaning louder when I was fingering her. My length is 7.2 but girth 4.7-4.8. After I was finished I told her if she enjoyed it. She said it was “ok”. The next day over text she was like u have a pencil dick and I was the thinnest she’d been with.
Ordered a pump the following week.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Man that was hilarious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, nigkook and princeofpeace
matched a girl off Yubo and went to her house the following day. Everything went well, put on lil tjay sex sounds and we started getting jiggy. I had her in missionary but she wasn’t moaning that much if anything she was moaning louder when I was fingering her. My length is 7.2 but girth 4.7-4.8. After I was finished I told her if she enjoyed it. She said it was “ok”. The next day over text she was like u have a pencil dick and I was the thinnest she’d been with. Ordered a pump the following week.

DONT BOTHER SLEEPING WITH GIRLS AT SUB 5 Inch girth. 5.5 is better preferably. But I see why it’s OVER as a SUB5 now.
How attractive are you, out of 10?

5.5 girth minimum

meanwhile chad has a bigger dick

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Screenshot 20231215 105510 TikTok

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
I’m 60 KG at 5,10 so fairly skinny yea. But the problem is girth tbh, I’d go to 5,7 for 3 inches of girth.
Brutal.

Over if not 6x5 minimum

Over if not 6x5 minimum
I’d argue 5,5 girth is the minimum. I need to make sure I have girth for uni. Big dick halo in uni must be overpowered, once you sleep with one girl she will tell all her friends.

I’d argue 5,5 girth is the minimum. I need to make sure I have girth for uni. Big dick halo in uni must be overpowered, once you sleep with one girl she will tell all her friends.
Depends how old - uni prob 5.5 but school 5 or maybe even 4.5 depending on year

Depends how old - uni prob 5.5 but school 5 or maybe even 4.5 depending on year
Brutal as it gets older with age, once girls have had a big dick it’s over. My oneitis first was an 8x6

drop yubo slaying guide

Just ice your balls

Time to LDAR black brocel :feelsbadman:

im a bit like you, 7.4x5.2, I am completely satisfied with length but i have a bit of a pencil dick.

im still in puberty though, slightly late bloomer and im 15 so it might still increase, in the case that it doesnt increase i will only start pe after i lose my virginity

im a bit like you, 7.4x5.2, I am completely satisfied with length but i have a bit of a pencil dick.

im still in puberty though, slightly late bloomer and im 15 so it might still increase, in the case that it doesnt increase i will only start pe after i lose my virginity
i have a feeling you and op aren't measuring correctly if your worried that your small, go find dildos online and look at their insertable measurements you guys are both bigger significantly. If they're saying your still the smallest you probably didn't measure correctly
75% of people on getting bigger and measured penis don't measure correctly

i have a feeling you and op aren't measuring correctly if your worried that your small, go find dildos online and look at their insertable measurements you guys are both bigger significantly. If they're saying your still the smallest you probably didn't measure correctly
Ik I mog niggas in length, it’s just girth I don’t. Avg girth is like 5,5

Shit brag thread

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
then how should you measure girth?

thick dick is what women like yeah Its true.