BRUTALLY RATE ME

buzzcutmaxxed

buzzcutmaxxed

Iron
6’4 200 lbs around 12% bf brutally rate and give tips on how to fox what I’m lacking in
IMG 7815
IMG 7813

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Brutally rate me jfl.

How else? This isn't reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Detective, try2beme and 1 other person
Good height, good frame, decent features.

Weird eyes. There is something off about your face but I cant pinpoint what. And are you dying your hair? Why woupd you do that?

Weird eyes. There is something off about your face but I cant pinpoint what. And are you dying your hair? Why woupd you do that?
Yes I bleach it and put designs in it

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
HTN with height halo, i am ur same height qe got that halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986
first pic is way too lens distorted can you put a normal mirror pic of your frontal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
i will rate if you give me your norwood

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN

first pic is way too lens distorted can you put a normal mirror pic of your frontal?
IMG 6950
Not perfectly clear but you can get the gist… I feel as if my face is attractive but not symmetrical, my left side mogs while right side is lacking

View attachment 2407500Not perfectly clear but you can get the gist… I feel as if my face is attractive but not symmetrical, my left side mogs while right side is lacking
Not the Slim Shady colour bro.

Why not just leave your original colour? Cant be that bad.

Anyway, great frame and height, low trust facially.

Bad boy game all day long bro.

Ur nose looks a lil wonky but other than that p good. Society wise ur prob chadlite. Facially mtn, something a lil off.

its his nose

mirin your profile

htn, but appeal is not as wide as a guy with more averageness and same looks lvl

I mean on face

I mean on face i didnt ask to see your body gaycel i wouldve just taken your word for jt

Not the Slim Shady colour bro.

Why not just leave your original colour? Cant be that bad.

Anyway, great frame and height, low trust facially.

Bad boy game all day long bro.
I mix it up but it’s just something fun to do and def gets the attention of the type of girls I like💯

normalfags.org

6/10 maybe higher.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis and buzzcutmaxxed
You look good. Get off this site and slay.

• +1
Reactions: mizzy
Jesus christ mods just ban this fucking faggot. 6’4 mutt htn who has 50+ bodies at 18 and joined during tiktok invasion just get rid of the fucking bragging validation seeking dog

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Detective, SuicideBomber420 and 2 others
man, life is roblox.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and autismmaxxer

Suifuel

Jesus christ mods just ban this fucking faggot. 6’4 mutt htn who has 50+ bodies at 18 and joined during tiktok invasion just get rid of the fucking bragging validation seeking dog
Not really just on here for the same reason as anyone else, to improve my looks

Not really just on here for the same reason as anyone else, to improve my looks
Just curious how do you have sex over 50 times at 18? You go to parties? You get cold approached by chicks or what’s going on

why are you on this forum?

Just curious how do you have sex over 50 times at 18? You go to parties? You get cold approached by chicks or what’s going on
Started young, most have been friends of friends, ~8 on dating apps. I’ve been cold approached a few times, mostly by women I don’t see as attractive. I don’t party much but when I do I’ll just have a conversation and drop a few flirty compliments and read the body language to see if I should advance or not.

I am a perfectionist in the things that I do and that has led me to here
you are pretty much already softmaxxed and you obv know that you have high appeal considering your bodycount. you cant do anything significant other than surgery to increase your facial appearance to be honest. maybe debloating and getting rid of moles.

• +1
Reactions: buzzcutmaxxed
chadlite appeal

Slight negative cantonal tilt and large nose otherwise ok, strong htn

Smv overall is chadlite.
Face is above average.
Nose looks like biggest failo feature.

Ur nose looks a lil wonky but other than that p good. Society wise ur prob chadlite. Facially mtn, something a lil off.
So hes MTN to u
You’re HTN to u
Therefore you mog him?

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
White nigger

At least HTN (obviously)

Nose is failo but fine..

gtfo jew

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber420