Brutally rate this subhuman from my school who has a GF.

This subhuman mf from my school has stupid social skills. He ain't shy and can easily talk to any girl without any hesitation.
I don't know how this mf got a girlfriend recently 😭. He literally a freaking subhuman. I looks 1000x better than him.
Mf constantly hangs out with many other girl & he got tons of girl besties.
I mean how the fuck he gets this much confidence to talk to girls while he literally looks like a subhuman.
Destroy this guy y'all I want justice.

Blackpill is bullshit theory. İts only for basement losers. Go out and socialize you idiots !

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SAQUIB66 and rand anon
This boy is happier than all

• +1
Reactions: SAQUIB66
Sincerely you indians don't understand it, for white people you're all the same, even if you were 6 ft you only would be able to get an ugly girl. Racially you're not attractive. Caucasians are the most attractive ethnic of the planet and asians/blacks/indians cannot be compared with us. Our faces/bodies are extremely attractive.
What a unscientific argument and Creed of looks theory religion !!! Come Turkey and see 180 white men. They can compete with europeans

• +1
What a unscientific argument and Creed of looks theory religion !!! Come Turkey and see 180 white men. They can compete with europeans
And asian korean boys
are popular in europe.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SAQUIB66 and blackpillerguy
Blackpill is bullshit theory. İts only for basement losers. Go out and socialize you idiots !
If you have a big downgrade a surgery can save your life from being an ork. There are women with big noses that became average after a nose job and being average for a women means success in a social environment.
After improving as much as you can your looks without getting obsessed with jaw or shit like this you can begin your journey.

prob has 8x6

• +1
How is it lifefuel jfl, we are lowest of the low bhai
iF THIS TRUECEL CAN GET A GF, SO CAN WE... WE JUST NEED TO GO SEARCHING IN THE SLUMS OF MUMBAI FOR A POOR BIG NOSE GIRL WE CAN FLEX WITH OUR SUPERIOR WESTERN CURRENCY AND PASSPORT WHILE HER PEERS ARE POORFAGS WITH NO FUTURE EXCEPT CLEANING THE POOP OFF THE STREET.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blackpillerguy and Gengar
This subhuman mf from my school has stupid social skills. He ain't shy and can easily talk to any girl without any hesitation.
I don't know how this mf got a girlfriend recently 😭. He literally a freaking subhuman. I looks 1000x better than him.
I mean how the fuck he gets this much confidence to talk to girls while he literally looks like a subhuman.

Attachments

• 0C77DFAC-96F6-4BB8-BFF2-4FCB1A551D6B.jpeg
    0C77DFAC-96F6-4BB8-BFF2-4FCB1A551D6B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
best-pickup-line-ever-hi-im-from-india-snek-time-26338881.png

• JFL
iF THIS TRUECEL CAN GET A GF, SO CAN WE... WE JUST NEED TO GO SEARCHING IN THE SLUMS OF MUMBAI FOR A POOR BIG NOSE GIRL WE CAN FLEX WITH OUR SUPERIOR WESTERN CURRENCY AND PASSPORT WHILE HER PEERS ARE POORFAGS WITH NO FUTURE EXCEPT CLEANING THE POOP OFF THE STREET.
You are idiot. Probably you cant earn money to go these countries. And ı guess you are a basement dweller and your parents wipe your ass you cant go WC because of 150 kg

Mogs me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, SAQUIB66 and Dr. Mog
You are idiot. Probably you cant earn money to go these countries. And ı guess you are a basement dweller and your parents wipe your ass you cant go WC because of 150 kg
250* kg

Lifeless racist basement dwellers are jealous. What a pity !

Mogs me to the moon
His cock already on ocean in the motion with her hairy brown pussy while while you rot here waking up to another Normie fish here on tinder representing some GrAYcel user saying “white or over”

I don’t condone sharing pics of your friends here and you shouldn’t have posted the Instagram ID here on this incel forum with a bunch of coping aspies rotting here. This might go viral for trolling and that is something your friend over there might take his life on if he is high inhib

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Ok, so I wouldn't even consider it a relationship.
Don't know what this guy & his gf do in private. Maybe they have kissed but i am sure they never had sex jfl.
indian couples take much longer time to get close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Mogs me facewise i would say he is a ltn around 4 /10 and his gf is a fakeupmaxxed 5.5/10 dont know how she looks without all that fakeup

• +1
@Chadeep @TRUE_CEL imagine this dude with dravidian skin and more chubby because a dude like him who I know personally has a stacylite ltr.
This guys is using filter in each & every pic to appear light skin. In real life he has a dark coloured skin.
Probably Dravidian skin.

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
Mogs me facewise i would say he is a ltn around 4 /10 and his gf is a fakeupmaxxed 5.5/10 dont know how she looks without all that fakeup
Bro he looks horrible without filters as you can see he has used filters in each & every pic that he has clicked.
His gf uses extremely massive amounts of makeup when she goes out with him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Bro he looks horrible without filters as you can see he has used filters in each & every pic that he has clicked.
His gf uses extremely massive amounts of makeup when she goes out with him.
thats why i have rated him 4 to be a 3 you need to be deformed lmao 4 is ugly af so yeah is fucking ugly..

Also mentioned his gf is makeup frauding and she is still a 5.5 so who knows how she looks without makeup maybe is a also a 5

• JFL
In the real world the vast majority of people are not incels and no, taking a virginity poll from some group of autistic engineering students or whatever won’t change that

If you’re socially normal you’re basically guaranteed to get a girlfriend provided you’re not a TURBOmanlet or GIGAugly.

The blackpill has nothing to do with what ugly or average men CAN’T do
It’s about what gl men CAN do.

• So Sad
subhuman

• JFL
With a good haircut & nicely trimmed beard you easily mog him.
If you lower your body fat you mog him to oblivion.
You have decent facial feature so you can looksmax & improve a lot further while this dude right here has no good facial feature to even begin with his looksmaxing journey.

3246294_FB_IMG_1673634726347.jpg

His probably fucking femcels anyway. He has worse upper eyelid exposure then me

• JFL
”Not op” jfl

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
The blackpill isn't 100% true.

Imo, if you don't look too bad and have decent social skills, you can prolly get something. Why do you guys keep asking these sorts of questions over and over again?
Being NT/ NPC is a blackpill science...

He is bluepilled tier maxxed.
99.99% Indians are bluepilled maxxed.
There are quite a few indians on this forum. Although it is probably good for them to be bluepillied considering if they find out about the black pill that would be suicidefuel for most of them.

• +1
There are quite a few indians on this forum. Although it is probably good for them to be bluepillied considering if they find out about the black pill that would be suicidefuel for most of them.
I think this indian girl is not very bad. He looks a teen normie. Probably can be cute in his country

• JFL
There are 1.4 billion Indians on this planet.You can find some here & there.
They don't give a shit about blackpill.
To them being a rich betabuxx is the key to lofe and they always do what their parents tell them to.

I think this indian girl is not very bad. He looks a teen normie. Probably can be cute in his country
No way in hell this guy is a normie 😂.
Calling him cute is a higher degree of sin.
He is a sub5 at best even with Indian standards.

No way in hell this guy is a normie 😂.
Calling him cute is a higher degree of sin.
He is a sub5 at best even with Indian standards.
Sorry, ı said normie for girl

• JFL
With a good haircut & nicely trimmed beard you easily mog him.
If you lower your body fat you mog him to oblivion.
You have decent facial feature so you can looksmax & improve a lot further while this dude right here has no good facial feature to even begin with his looksmaxing journey.
Leanmaxxing cope

• JFL
Just be Baniya theory

• JFL
Doesn't count if the girl is ugly too

• +1
Guy is loaded for sure. He pays for everything. Those female besties he got are just feeding of his pocket.
His gf is not good looking imo but used shit load of makeup to looks decent but still out of he league lol.
There we go

Guy is loaded for sure. He pays for everything. Those female besties he got are just feeding of his pocket.
His gf is not good looking imo but used shit load of makeup to looks decent but still out of he league lol.

Femcel. From the looks i can feel that this bitch has chicken legs with shit ton of pubic hair. Gross . And prolly smells like cheap perfume too.
Fucking saggy bitch.

All I can think of is 7eleven when I look at him

ramblings from New Delhi middle school