BRUUUUUUUTAL White Swedish MEN Beat Down By Muslim Women

you dont hit women
Tenor 1

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
That's the natty limit for genetically gifted people. Average is closer to 21-22.

Hugh Jackman, 6’3”, 180 pounds, ~8% body fat, FFMI ~21

y96i675n4uj31.jpg
There's no way Hugh Jackman is 21 ffmi. Anyways, are you going to post that pic of your hand with your username next to it, or am I just going to assume you're another salty curry?

There's no way Hugh Jackman is 21 ffmi. Anyways, are you going to post that pic of your hand with your username next to it, or am I just going to assume you're another salty curry?
21 FFMI is bigger than you think. Especially at low body fat.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
That's the natty limit for genetically gifted people. Average is closer to 21-22.

Hugh Jackman, 6’3”, 180 pounds, ~8% body fat, FFMI ~21

y96i675n4uj31.jpg

Your numbers are really far off btw. He's 6'2, 200 pounds, 8% bodyfat. FFMI ~ 23.6

JS 010917 VIKING Hero

from raping women all around the Europe and making everybody shit themself of fear in 1km radius to this, we are really witnessing an end of a civilization, the western civilization that is

Your numbers are really far off btw. He's 6'2, 200 pounds, 8% bodyfat. FFMI ~ 23.6
The Fat Free Mass Index (FFMI) of David Laid is 22 at 190lbs | 8% body fat | 6’2”.

The FFMI of David Laid is 23.83 at 210lbs | 10% body fat | 6’2”

David-Laid-Photo.jpg
1526694684_david-laid-age-height-weight-bio-images-workouts-and-diet-plans-1-656x600.jpeg
AAuE7mCj3VywHmrYpWoO9DTz5QsKjFRA7DIn0pjG9g=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Hugh is clearly the same size as David Laid.

The Fat Free Mass Index (FFMI) of David Laid is 22 at 190lbs | 8% body fat | 6’2”.

David-Laid-Photo.jpg
1526694684_david-laid-age-height-weight-bio-images-workouts-and-diet-plans-1-656x600.jpeg

Tbh I realized something about the calculator. It disadvantage tall men hard (you get punished hard for being tall), also for being low body fat. I'm literally 23 FFMI (maybe even higher), and haven't lifted a single weight for a year. Granted I've been lifting on-off for 10 years prior to that. But I've lost a ton of muscle the past year.

If you're only at 20, 21, 22 or whatever and you're fat and short, that's really dogshit it seems like.

Tbh I realized something about the calculator. It disadvantage tall men hard (you get punished hard for being tall), also for being low body fat. I'm literally 23 FFMI (maybe even higher), and haven't lifted a single weight for a year. Granted I've been lifting on-off for 10 years prior to that. But I've lost a ton of muscle the past year.

If you're only at 20, 21, 22 or whatever and you're fat and short, that's really dogshit it seems like.
You lose fat-free mass when you cut to very low body fat percentages, especially as a natural. That's biology's fault, not the formula's. Having low body fat also gives an illusion of muscularity which becomes particularly striking on people who really are very muscular, but works just fine on average men at their natty peak of around 22.

You may also be underestimating your body fat percentage. In fact, that's likely if you're claiming to be as muscular as David Laid as a natty who hasn't lifted for a year.

David-Laid-Photo.jpg

Who gives a shit about a number,post your skinnyfat roided bitchtits physique so we can laugh at you already

Another day, another moggy coping thread

I have to admit, the average ethnic is superior to the average white. Compared to ethnics, whites are low T, weak, soft, gullible, dimwitted, and undisciplined. It makes complete sense that white women are copulating with ethnic men while white men have to leverage their socioeconomic power they inherited from their long-dead ancestors to find exploitative facsimiles of love in the third world. The days of the white race are numbered. Mother nature dictates it.
Not all ethnics are high t only terrorist vibes arabs and bbc are high t low inhib asians used to be respected until women got in bed with them

jfl @ ethnic cope

I can't get over at this brutal mogging

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
@brbbrah we need @KingOfRome back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Letting a woman beat you? You could have easily knockdd her down

• JFL
Reactions: yunggod
  • JFL
Reactions: yunggod