Bryan Johnson [An absolutely brutal genetics pill]

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year 2022,2023
Here is 45 year old Bryan Johnson after years of supplements, diet, gene therapy, and literally injecting his kid's very own blood in him EVERY single day, collagen booster shots everyday and fat injections every week.

Still looks like a malnourished deformed vegan

ANd here is Hunter Biden age 54 (mostly addicted to crack cocaine, meth and heroin)

baa024431ca4655a8c44e3d9bffa5d55.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kroker, Pollorex, watah and 11 others
This guy who wants to "young" looks like a corpse
My dad who drinks and all the stuff looked way younger than him when he was 45

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, boss8055, autistic_tendencies and 5 others
The saddest part is that this nigga

Unironically looked 10x better before when he didn't chronically obsess over this website

Now looks like a malnourished vegan. Despite all those collagen booster shots, skin laser treatments, fat injection therapy, and other snake oil bullshit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kroker, Pollorex, <6PSLcel and 5 others
not really, its just that bryan's "anti aging" methods are shit and actually cause more aging
theyre matched btw idk why youre acting like theres a huge difference between them

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, boss8055, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
If he got a tan and hair cut his age he'd be fine.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, <6PSLcel and ReadBooksEveryday
not really, its just that bryan's "anti aging" methods are shit and actually cause more aging
theyre matched btw idk why youre acting like theres a huge difference between them

I wouldn't say so , he is in the leaderboard for anti aging among the top ones, the first one is probably siim land. But skin aging =/ all aspects of aging.

I wouldn't say so , he is in the leaderboard for anti aging among the top ones, the first one is probably siim land. But skin aging =/ all aspects of aging.
Except he is mentally ill and repeatedly states that he will never die

There is no 'leaderboard' for anti aging except the ones that autists with zero education on genetics made up with criteria they call 'bio hackers' (which is a whole another JFL)

Jfl if anyone thinks taking over 40 supplements is some sort of anti aging hack and not a fast way to increase your ALT liver enzyme and need a transplant in 15 years after its overworked beyond repair.
Anyone that I have seen on Bryan's guide either looks like shit, or thinks this is some secret hack and that common society is full of sheeps and they ‘hacked’ the aging system

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, nofap, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Everything he does is aging him faster lmfao. All this retard had to do for his anti aging was use the millions he had to start a farm and eat raw animal organs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, ReadBooksEveryday, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Why are you posting so many threads today? Is life good rn bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ReadBooksEveryday and 5'7 zoomer
Except he is mentally ill and repeatedly states that he expects will never die

There is no 'leaderboard' for anti aging except the ones that autists with zero education on genetics made up with criteria they call 'bio hackers' (which is a whole another JFL)

Jfl if anyone thinks taking over 40 supplements is some sort of anti aging hack and not a fast way to increase your ALT liver enzyme and need a transplant in 15 years after its overworked beyond repair.
Anyone that I have seen on Bryan's guide either looks like shit, or thinks this is some secret hack and that common society is full of sheeps
'View attachment 3020223

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ReadBooksEveryday and 5'7 zoomer
what leaderboard jfl
this nigga is literally on a vegan diet

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Everything he does is aging him faster lmfao. All this retard had to do for his anti aging was use the millions he had to start a farm and eat raw animal organs.
this. id kill to be able to get that. some people really dont deserve the luck to have ended up so rich

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, FaceandBBC and ReadBooksEveryday
ideal anti aging setup would be human farm where you raised human females on a raw meat diet to pump babies out for you to eat the organs and drink the blood of

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe, ReadBooksEveryday and FaceandBBC
Bryan Johnson looks like a great pick for the role of Dracula or Nosferatu in some Hollywood movie. Maybe also they'll cast him for the next Underworld movie as well.

He looks like that pale malnourished middle aged vampire that is 10000 years old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, infini, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Dudes running a massive psy op on retarded masses

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and ReadBooksEveryday
Bryan Johnson looks like a great pick for the role of Dracula or Nosferatu in some Hollywood movie. Maybe also they'll cast him for the next Underworld movie as well.

He looks like that pale malnourished middle aged vampire that is 10000 years old.
He's in a conflicted state of slowed aging where some body parts have accelerated aging affecting others. Only vegan I mire. He's spending money to make money and I also mire his dedication to scientific research even if he's injecting more shit than Rich Piana instead of going the obvious route of muh farmmaxxing, no doubt he's spending and making more fortune then that safe haven. If he ate Salmon occasionally, he'd be back to normal. Sv3rige is the opposite extreme to veganism and even he admitted it after he used to be vegan and jfl PSL God Mindset is falling for this raw meat diet. Just acne and cholesterol maxx broo.:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ascension and ReadBooksEveryday
hunter biden literally looks older, post makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and autistic_tendencies
Here is 45 year old Bryan Johnson after years of supplements, diet, gene therapy, and literally injecting his kid's very own blood in him EVERY single day, collagen booster shots everyday and fat injections every week.

View attachment 3020173

ANd here is Hunter Biden age 54 (mostly addicted to crack cocaine, meth and heroin)
View attachment 3020184
Brutal :lul::lul:, even though his genetics Is shit, I bet he will hit 90+ age mark

Brutal :lul::lul:, even though his genetics Is shit, I bet he will hit 90+ age mark
His subhuman genes weren’t meant to make it past 35

View attachment 3020173

View attachment 3020184
That first guy has ugly feet.