useless

useless

useless

useless
How do you know ?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
how do you know anything? studies, experience, knowledge
I mean he seems like he has hair, do you rly think this is only because of minox and fin ? His diet and lifestyle is obv also rly good, its bryan johnson.

With that list, it sounds like you're trying to grow a forest, not just hair. Maybe throw in some fertilizer while you're at it, Mr. Garden Head!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, halloweed, arabcelxxx and 2 others
All this just to get mogged by finasteride

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel and lestoa
I mean he seems like he has hair, do you rly think this is only because of minox and fin ? His diet and lifestyle is obv also rly good, its bryan johnson.
pretty good breakdown

I mean he seems like he has hair, do you rly think this is only because of minox and fin ?
yes
His diet and lifestyle is obv also rly good, its bryan johnson.
diet and lifestyle have NOTHING to do with hair unless you are very deficient in something which is very rare

diet and lifestyle have NOTHING to do with hair unless you are very deficient in something which is very rare
yea true, hair is mostly genetics

Caffeine USP 1%
Finasteride USP 0.25%
Minoxidil USP 5%
Azelaic Acid 1.5%
Diclofenac 0.5%
Tea Tree Oil 5%
Rosemary Oil 0.37%
Ginko Biloba 0.05%
Biotin 0.01%
Melatonin USP 0.0033%
horrible

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
nigger is 100% blackpilled
no if he was he would eat meat cause its benefical for you, but he cope with muh "animal abuse"

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Tea Tree Oil 5%
Rosemary Oil 0.37%
Ginko Biloba 0.05%
Most of it seems like water.

Some will directly target the hair, the rest will have secondary affects on quality of life, which should help the hair remain on your head.

But why these 3? Especially tea tree oil.

useless

only thing here that works

useless

anti-inflammatory for whatever reason? useless

useless

useless

useless

useless

useless
#idiot #retarded

Diet has for sure to do with hairloss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and perpetuallytired
probably the only "anti aging" thing hes doing that actually works

Most of it seems like water.

Some will directly target the hair, the rest will have secondary affects on quality of life, which should help the hair remain on your head.

But why these 3? Especially tea tree oil.
Tea tree oil i think inhibs dht to a small extent, there's a study on rosemary oil that it's equivalent to 2% minoxidil without the side-effects. Many people have had good results from it, whether it actually inhibs dht in any form, i'm not sure. Ginko biloba? all i know about this is that it's a vein/circulation supplement, is he using it topically?
rosemary oil works
Care to share your experience/results? do you microneedle aswell?

Care to share your experience/results? do you microneedle aswell?
Didn’t microneedle just used rosemary oil and my hairline stopped receding and I saw some regrowth

Didn’t microneedle just used rosemary oil and my hairline stopped receding and I saw some regrowth
How old are you and how long did you use it? you used a carrier oil right? i've never heard of rosemary oil giving regrowth on the temples, getting any kind of regrowth on the temples is very difficult even with hormone changing tranny drugs like finasteride or even minoxidil imo. But i know it can work in some cases. I am wondering now if i applied rosemary oil, obviously mixed with a carrier oil, onto the tiny bald spot on my crown and only there and see if there will be regrowth. I need to get a dermapen aswell, that shit is great. I've seen results from people who only took minoxidil and those who used dermapen + minoxidil and it's such a big difference it's insane, i think the same would work for rosemary oil. No side-effects i'm assuming?

How old are you and how long did you use it? you used a carrier oil right? i've never heard of rosemary oil giving regrowth on the temples, getting any kind of regrowth on the temples is very difficult even with hormone changing tranny drugs like finasteride or even minoxidil imo. But i know it can work in some cases. I am wondering now if i applied rosemary oil, obviously mixed with a carrier oil, onto the tiny bald spot on my crown and only there and see if there will be regrowth. I need to get a dermapen aswell, that shit is great. I've seen results from people who only took minoxidil and those who used dermapen + minoxidil and it's such a big difference it's insane, i think the same would work for rosemary oil. No side-effects i'm assuming?
niggers will do anything but suck it up and pop a propecia pill

79D8D3C5 6CB0 4BEA 9DA8 8FAFA0991BB5

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ErbCel and JohnDoe
useless

only thing here that works

useless

anti-inflammatory for whatever reason? useless

useless

useless

useless

useless

useless
He literally has a team of scientists

Not going to repeat why i think it's a bad idea to take fin and posting a man who abuses gear hard for many years is :pepefrown:
it’s gonna be a pretty painful memory for you when you look back at yourself rubbing plant oil on your head in hopes of stopping dht from ravaging your hair follicles :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: piec
- hair transplant
One and done

it’s gonna be a pretty painful memory for you when you look back at yourself rubbing plant oil on your head in hopes of stopping dht from ravaging your hair follicles :bluepill:
its gonna be devastating, imagine you fuck your life up just because of some stupid, unproven and biased beliefs perpetually scaled by sunk cost fallacy

• +1
Reactions: twilight
He literally has a team of scientists
Yeah, and they're basically going "mmm yes mr Johnson, you're totally getting much younger, now sign this cheque please".

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
Yeah, and they're basically going "mmm yes mr Johnson, you're totally getting much younger, now sign this cheque please".
That would be fraud and illegal