Bryce Hall is a really lucky subhuman

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
He get's mogged to hell and back by this DOM Prettyboy yet one is a household name and the other is irrelevant

Do girls really find Bryce Hall attractive? If he could get with Addison Rae I don't know what to say. He's not tall and he's not trucel tier , but he has a good personality low inbib with status

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200907-020137_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200907-020137_Photos.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 179
  • 0ee09e375b667a9461f1a01e33bcb411.jpg
    0ee09e375b667a9461f1a01e33bcb411.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 190
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, goat2x and gymcelalpha
status slays

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and PYT
don't even look like the same species lowkey

Hes above average definitely but combine that with the status and you're pretty much set for your youth

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Hes above average definitely but combine that with the status and you're pretty much set for your youth
he looks like shit sometimes but at his best he's above average

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Hes just a high tier normie pretty boy. If you have curly hair and a chain you can be normie and girls will think you're an 8. During highschool ofc

• Love it
Imagine how many tiktok stars he dicked troughout his life time he is literally musically famous since like 13 yrs jfl

• +1
body halo now too. and that other nigga looks like a pig

• Hmm...
nigga hell no. I genuinely don't see why you think he is attractive. that nose is so bad to me. might do a short omegle battle on this tbh. give me a good picture of that dude. this is bryce's mugshot

Last edited:
i see girls making fun of him all the time in the comments. the other guys in his group get more respect

I don't know who he or Addison Rae is. U sound like my girlfriend OP, inject T and stop following them

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
nigga hell no. I genuinely don't see why you think he is attractive. that nose is so bad to me. might do a short omegle battle on this tbh. give me a good picture of that dude. this is bryce's mugshot
View attachment 650852

he doesn't have a pig nose. thats his insta

I don't know who he or Addison Rae is. U sound like my girlfriend OP, inject T and stop following them
Cope , you are a friendless degenerate inkwell if u dont know them

• +1

he doesn't have a pig nose. thats his insta
oooh alright not as bad looking as i thought. Choose a picture for him tho for short omegle battle. We either do an unfrauded battle or frauded.

• +1
oooh alright not as bad looking as i thought. Choose a picture for him tho for short omegle battle. We either do an unfrauded battle or frauded.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Bryce is bigger because of his connections not looks

• +1

alright i did a lot of omegle bro. But i'm not attaching the vids cuz too long plus too lazy to edit. Apparently the first nigga named elmo?!?
Things to consider:
1. There were a lot of younger kids which I discounted
2. Some of the girls said they chose elmo cuz they hate bryce hall becuase of some tik tok drama n shit

Round 1
12w

Results (around 15 mins of omegle) : Elmo - 6 (dude honestly got most of the older and better looking ones. one of the girls was stacylite)
Bryce - 5 (mostly younger ones)
Round 2
Low

Results (around 15 mins): Elmo - 3
Bryce - 4
Round 3
Lol

Results (1 hour) : Elmo - 15
Bryce - 23 (bryce seemed to do much better with this picture. I think the close up helps tbh)

Trends
1. Younger girls (15-16) almost exclusively choose bryce (but no one gives af about that)
2. Not a very significant trend, but i noticed most of the girls that chose elmo were older
3. The top 3 baddies chose elmo

Conclusion: Bryce mogs in totality and got a few cuties but elmo got the baddies

Last edited:
  • +1
His nose is too big with that shit slightly recessed lower third. He's definitely overrated but most of these kinda guys are but holes still really wanna fuck em

• +1
Why do all these teens have that retarded fringe hairstyle

• +1
He get's mogged to hell and back by this DOM Prettyboy yet one is a household name and the other is irrelevant

Do girls really find Bryce Hall attractive? If he could get with Addison Rae I don't know what to say. He's not tall and he's not trucel tier , but he has a good personality low inbib with status
Hes not attractive his eye coloring is bo2cel tier

he just did every softmaxx while having average bones

• +1