Bs

G

gksub5

Iron
Joined
Jul 20, 2026
Posts
96
Reputation
38
Starting to bonesmash consistently starting today

Using a golf ball (chill😭😭)

I’ll hit my zygos about 100 times on each side then ice for 20 seconds. Then repeat the same process on the other side. Where else should I start bonesmashing? I was considering brow ridge but I’m sure it’s a bad idea
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5833.jpeg
    IMG_5833.jpeg
    529.3 KB · Views: 0
Starting to bonesmash consistently starting today

Using a golf ball (chill😭😭)

I’ll hit my zygos about 100 times on each side then ice for 20 seconds. Then repeat the same process on the other side. Where else should I start bonesmashing? I was considering brow ridge but I’m sure it’s a bad idea
What's up with your eyes G
 
we got bigger fish to fry boyo
 
  • JFL
Reactions: softmaxmike
What's that liquid on your shirt?
 
Starting to bonesmash consistently starting today

Using a golf ball (chill😭😭)

I’ll hit my zygos about 100 times on each side then ice for 20 seconds. Then repeat the same process on the other side. Where else should I start bonesmashing? I was considering brow ridge but I’m sure it’s a bad idea
target chin ramus and use a hammer and Vaseline
 
Do not ice after smashing. Inflammation is a necessary part of recovery, don't cancel it out with cold

And you can bonesmash browridge, though it hurts like hell and has a lot of nerves, it's still safe
 

Similar threads

HighInhibNormie
Replies
4
Views
21
racky777
racky777
M
Replies
2
Views
47
draugr
draugr
thesugarconnoisseur
Replies
3
Views
14
thesugarconnoisseur
thesugarconnoisseur
N
Replies
3
Views
51
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
forgotten-3
Serious bs
Replies
5
Views
47
V3xo
V3xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top