BSSO+genio+rhino next month

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Fixing my recessed mandible/chin and bulbous nose. Had a consultation with Dr. Sunil Richardson, surgery next month before April, total $ 6,200.

Let's ascend boyos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 399
Did you ask him about distraction osteogenesis?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Fixing my recessed mandible/chin bulbous nose. Had a consultation with Dr. Sunil Richardson, surgery next month before April, total $ 6,200.

Let's ascend boyos
I would be scared shitless if a doctor only wanted $6,200 to literally cut open my face

gl tho

• +1
I would be scared shitless if a doctor only wanted $6,200 to literally cut open my face
The INR counterpart on the other hand is a significant amount and he's quite reputable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 1862
  • +1

gl tho
Same in Russia I reckon. Outside the west, prices are lower, but that doesn't necessarily mean lower quality.

• +1
Same in Russia I reckon. Outside the west, prices are lower, but that doesn't necessarily mean lower quality.
USA is extortionate for sure

Europe is in my opinion the best in terms of quality/price tradeoff. Of course, this is a generalisation. I'm sure there are capable surgeons practically everywhere.

• +1