BTC close to Top, Bear Market Rally

GoldenOrderCels

GoldenOrderCels

prettyboyism
FYI…A lot of stuff hitting resistance rn, Nasdaq, SPY, BTC, here’s 2 charts for BTC. Top probably 24.9-25.5k BTC
CF49E52C 19FD 45F5 8C69 9D67960B6453
530AEB8B BB1E 42CF B71E F2627B933BB9

tell us what happens next. i guarantee you'll be wrong

• JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai and SLA
TA is very subjective, though I was speculating a formation of Head and shpulders in the weekly chart of btc/usd and it turned out that way, do you trade patterns ?

just bet your life saving on some lines drawn by an internet schizo theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20397, Deleted member 21146 and Gaygymmaxx
tell us what happens next. i guarantee you'll be wrong
I’m not advising to enter dngerous high leverage trades, but taking profit on crypto coins that have gone up even 2x in this bear market rally doesn’t seem like a bad idea. I’m stabled up and waiting for a lower entry, maybe around 13-16k BTC:ogre:

Imo we are yet to see the bottom.

• +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Blkpill Godfather and Tallooksmaxxer
Tell me when the bottom hits so I can hodl

• +1
Tell me when the bottom hits so I can hodl
Not sure about the bottom, might start buying below 16k BTC. (Altcoins only for me, I want big gains:p)

Not sure about the bottom, might start buying below 16k BTC. (Altcoins only for me, I want big gains:p)
Depends on stock market as well though, that will affect how much BTC will drop too

• +1
We don't know bottom keep an eye.

• +1
How much profit have you gotten from crypto?
Most people would be pretty happy with these profits, unfortunately I didn’t sell the top, I’m still pretty new to crypto and learning. I am very smart about this stuff but my laziness and greed costs me a lot of money sometimes

Kinda sad that this thread got 0 reacts meanwhile some stupid scam shit like FRENcoin shills etc get hella replies and people actually buy that shit:feelsuhh:

I’m not advising to enter dngerous high leverage trades, but taking profit on crypto coins that have gone up even 2x in this bear market rally doesn’t seem like a bad idea. I’m stabled up and waiting for a lower entry, maybe around 13-16k BTC:ogre:
Yeah I'm not selling any btc, and not topping up till below 15k either

• +1
Kinda sad that this thread got 0 reacts meanwhile some stupid scam shit like FRENcoin shills etc get hella replies and people actually buy that shit:feelsuhh:
Incels have nothing to lose, and are typically playing with a few hundred bucks, hence the love for shit coins.

Personally I only watch btc eth sol avax closely, but right now am much more interested on where the faang, commodity, and large /mid size bank stocks are going

• +1
thinking of buying cake for a long hodl, what do you think?

• Hmm...
When the recession ends I’m going to be bathing in $$$$$$$

• Love it
thinking of buying cake for a long hodl, what do you think?
I do think that most coins are a good buy as long as you buy them low, wouldn’t buy now tbh, rather wait until btc hits 16k or lower and DCA ideally. Why do you want to buy cake though? You planning to stake it?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
When the recession ends I’m going to be bathing in $$$$$$$
The big money is made during bear markets:blackpill: just gotta wait for the bull market after accumulating nicely

I do think that most coins are a good buy as long as you buy them low, wouldn’t buy now tbh, rather wait until btc hits 16k or lower and DCA ideally. Why do you want to buy cake though? You planning to stake it?
I have belief that these defi coins will explode even more than other altcoins

And its on bsc and if i remember they got some donation from binance

tbh its a really small amount so it wouldnt really bother me if i lose it, if you suggest something with more risk more potential reward, i am open to it

• +1
I have belief that these defi coins will explode even more than other altcoins

And its on bsc and if i remember they got some donation from binance

tbh its a really small amount so it wouldnt really bother me if i lose it, if you suggest something with more risk more potential reward, i am open to it
Message me when BTC hits 16k, cannot tell you good coins to invest in as I don’t know huch much they will drop yet. But cake doesn’t seem to be too bad, just make sure that you stake it because otherwise you’re losing out on gains

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
aah

• Hmm...
idk i didnt get shit from this chart. ta is horoscope for men. cheers if you made money.
It helps you guess the price action more accurately than if you only follow fundamentals or whatever, obviously it’s not right all the time but this top was pretty obvious considering macroeconomics

Where are the clowns now who were laughing at my post
Any long term price predictions is retarded because it only matters for very high fund money trades. And predictions like this cant be higher than like 55% probability. 2 outcomes over a long period of time = coinflip, the correct prediction doesnt matter.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
+EV comes from good entry into riding down the 55/45

Any long term price predictions is retarded because it only matters for very high fund money trades. And predictions like this cant be higher than like 55% probability. 2 outcomes over a long period of time = coinflip, the correct prediction doesnt matter.
What the fuck are you talking about

TA trading high time frames is useful for funds, not useful for you. They maxxed out what they can wager on lower timeframes, u have not.
Getting over dunning kruger and realizing predictions like this are like 53/47 odds, is everything
step 1. accept that you know nothing

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
You cant conceptualize the odds

TA trading high time frames is useful for funds, not useful for you. They maxxed out what they can wager on lower timeframes, u have not.
Getting over dunning kruger and realizing predictions like this are like 53/47 odds, is everything
step 1. accept that you know nothing
You’re a clown

Niga help me

How is op this retarded? hes predicting binary event over ~1 months time and then bragging about the outcome (no1 cares about ur disgusting opinions).
The important point is that doing this is only useful if you're trading fund money (high millions), it doesnt matter if you trade with peanuts ffs

Last edited:
How is op this retarded? hes predicting binary event over ~1 months time and then bragging about the outcome (no1 cares about ur disgusting opinions).
The important point is that doing this is only useful if you're trading fund money (high millions), it doesnt matter if you trade with peanuts ffs
Op is this retarded and still has more money at 18 than you monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile