btc going to 0.

It's actually going to stabilize at some point like back when it was at around 10 000 USD per bitcoin, this happens at every halving, the value rises quickly and plummets but stops dropping at a higher value than before. So basically, it will stop dropping at around 20 000$ or more most likely, then it will mostly stabilize there by going up and down around that value.

A halving is when the reward for mining bitcoin is cut in half, when this happens, it boosts the value of bitcoins. It happens every 4 years, if you look at the chart, you'll see that the same thing that is happening right now happened somewhere in 2016, and before that it was 2012. So the next halving should be in 2024 or 2025.

The best time to invest is when the bitcoin value is somewhat stable and has been for a while. Then, when a halving happens, you can make huge profits. Halvings happen to keep more bitcoins in circulation, otherwise they would all get mined too quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 2632
you aint late for shit its just started unironically
Do you people who say that btc is just starting and it will become the new financial system think that the gov won't step in once it actually has a chance to become the new system?

Do you think that there will be one day where a large percentage of corporations will run fully on crypto and the gov will be completely fine with it?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
It's actually going to stabilize at some point like back when it was at around 10 000 USD per bitcoin, this happens at every halving, the value rises quickly and plummets but stops dropping at a higher value than before. So basically, it will stop dropping at around 20 000$ or more most likely, then it will mostly stabilize there by going up and down around that value.

A halving is when the reward for mining bitcoin is cut in half, when this happens, it boosts the value of bitcoins. It happens every 4 years, if you look at the chart, you'll see that the same thing that is happening right now happened somewhere in 2016, and before that it was 2012. So the next halving should be in 2024 or 2025.

The best time to invest is when the bitcoin value is somewhat stable and has been for a while. Then, when a halving happens, you can make huge profits. Halvings happen to keep more bitcoins in circulation, otherwise they would all get mined too quickly.
This is what I believe as well

When I bought Bitcoin last year it was a very steady upward trend with a few hiccups at $19,000 and $40,000

After Elon Musk ( and his buddies ) bought in, the market has been compromised and now its pure media hype and big boys money pumping and dumping

Do you people who say that btc is just starting and it will become the new financial system think that the gov won't step in once it actually has a chance to become the new system?

Do you think that there will be one day where a large percentage of corporations will run fully on crypto and the gov will be completely fine with it?
im not saying btc is starting

btc is overvalued trash imo im taslking about crypto in general

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
btc going to the average amount of replies on @kjsbdfiusdf threads.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6403
im not saying btc is starting

btc is overvalued trash imo im taslking about crypto in general
I'm talking about crypto in general too

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I'm talking about crypto in general too
you said "btc"

to be honest i dont think these cryptos will tkae over the us dollar or anything else but more websites will expand their payments on, or even the govornment

the indian govornment just hooked up w matic for covid test we will see shit like this in the future

and obvsly the normie "doge" coin riders who wanna get rich without knowledge will be always there to pump your money

if we did a line defo more people investing in crypto rn than ever

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

people are going to much apeshit.
Over a correction, normal, during a bull run.
Calliong every correction during the bullrun the start of a bear run

Still unsure where it goes. for me

But I'm massive long on crypto. atm.

people are going to much apeshit.
Over a correction, normal, during a bull run.
Calliong every correction during the bullrun the start of a bear run

Still unsure where it goes. for me

But I'm massive long on crypto. atm.

It has actually happened before, and in 4 years, there will be another halving, the thing about bitcoin is that it will keep growing, it is on a constant pattern that most people don't realize because every halving raises the value to an extremely high amount but ups and downs on the graph are so large that most people can't see the pattern.

In 2016, the same thing that is happening right now was going on, and in 2012, that is when the first halving happened because that is when the value rose to a very high level for the first time.

2012 was the first halving
2016 was the second halving
2020 was the third halving
2024 will most likely be the fourth halving

The main reason why I never invested in bitcoin is because I have no career for the time being, I am trying to get into computer programming though and when I get my degree in the field and good enough skills, I'll be able to make a high enough income to start investing, which will allow me to get richer.

The main reason why I never invested in bitcoin is because I have no career for the time being,
one needs mental stabvility also, around money.
because it's value may drop 1 day 50%.
One gotta be able to handle that, without going mad