Buccal fat removal and bulking

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Can I avoid getting a moon face on a bulk in case I go over a buccal fat removal beforehand? In terms of water retention and fat accumulation. Really eager to have lean face and big body in the same time

buccal fat removal is stupid longterm because you age way worse

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Patient A, Deleted member 20064 and 2 others
true for foids bullshit for males who only benefit from a leaner face regardless

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
if thats the case then why do surgeons who do facelifts remove the buccal fat?

if thats the case then why do surgeons who do facelifts remove the buccal fat?
because stupid foids with hormone fluctuations removed their buccal fat and then complained that their cheeks became TOO HOLLOW like wtf had you been expecting from this surgery lol

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and LastHopeForNorman
nigga you dont need buccal fat removal

nigga you dont need buccal fat removal
but I don't want to starve myself my goal is to have a lot of muscle mass and have lean face in the same time which is diffuclt for me due to my fat accumulation genetics

but I don't want to starve myself my goal is to have a lot of muscle mass and have lean face in the same time which is diffuclt for me due to my fat accumulation genetics
damn nbro then just get buccal fat removal tbh and bulk up while having chad face

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
pretty uncomfortable getting it done, you can feel the tugging when they pull the buccal fat out. But worth it in the end at least in my case

pretty uncomfortable getting it done, you can feel the tugging when they pull the buccal fat out. But worth it in the end at least in my case
I have had endoscopy done 9 times without any sedation whilst hardly anyone does it in the west without it so I am not afraid of surgeries really

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
I honestly don't mind face bloat when bulking, because if you're lifting hard and pushing progressive overload, your neck and traps also fill out which lessens the moon face effect, and you just look more robust.