Buccal fat removal

N

Norwooder

Master
Is there a proper detailed thread about buccal fat removal on this site? (If there is can someone link this)
I have seen that alot of the before and after photos are light frauded and angle frauded aswell
I once went down to very low body fat levels and my facial bloat did not change whatsover
If I have a big buccal fat pad (Big chubby bloated cheeks) would doing buccal fat removal (including the temporal extension) help me get significantly less bloated cheeks?
Pic is there for an idea of my bloat level
Fullsizeoutput 16

Search by yourself you lazycel

Is there a proper detailed thread about buccal fat removal on this site? (If there is can someone link this)
I have seen that alot of the before and after photos are light frauded and angle frauded aswell
I once went down to very low body fat levels and my facial bloat did not change whatsover
If I have a big buccal fat pad (Big chubby bloated cheeks) would doing buccal fat removal (including the temporal extension) help me get significantly less bloated cheeks?
Pic is there for an idea of my bloat level
View attachment 757625

Trash surgery and its not even applicable to you.

Why isn't it applicable to me?

Chubby cheeks are not your problem.....

I would just work on roid , tat , tan tbh and be done. Also your hairstyle.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Chubby cheeks are not your problem.....

I would just work on roid , tat , tan tbh and be done. Also your hairstyle.
NAh I have chubby cheeks

NAh I have chubby cheeks
Chubby cheeks are not your problem. Removing fat won't add more bones to your jaw.

You're subhuman (below average) in looks and there isn't much you can do about it apart from a jaw surgery.

Chubby cheeks are not your problem. Removing fat won't add more bones to your jaw.

You're subhuman (below average) in looks and there isn't much you can do about it apart from a jaw surgery.
Bro, you literally look autistic

Bro, you literally look autistic
That's only because I am not good at posing in photos, especially when I take photos of myself.

The uncomfortable faces that I make in photos do not represent who I am anyways so it doesn't matter.

The main differences between you and me if we compare only the face is that my skull is much larger, my cheekbones are much higher, my forward growth is much better, my eyebrows are much thicker, my hairline is much better, and my jawline is also much stronger and more defined than yours.

So although my eye area and my nose are failo, since the rest are big halos, I look far better than you do.

That's only because I am not good at posing in photos, especially when I take photos of myself.

The uncomfortable faces that I make in photos do not represent who I am anyways so it doesn't matter.

The main differences between you and me if we compare only the face is that my skull is much larger, my cheekbones are much higher, my forward growth is much better, my eyebrows are much thicker, my hairline is much better, and my jawline is also much stronger and more defined than yours.

So although my eye area and my nose are failo, since the rest are big halos, I look far better than you do.
Girls don't go anywhere near you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107