Buccal Fat Removal?

L

lorenzo_md

Iron
What do you guys think about it? Worth it or not?

not worth, drop to 10% body fat and you’ll probably have hollow cheeks. If not you need more bone

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, middayshowers and lorenzo_md
Not worth if you are a fatass obviously.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lorenzo_md
was a bit underwhelming for me but id still do it again. would get perioral liposuction alongside it too

It can be a good idea for some people who have very large buccal fat pads. But then it is best to reduce them instead of removing completely

• +1
Reactions: kota and lorenzo_md
there was a thread on lookism that said buccal fat removal isn't a very good idea because

1. losing fat naturally is preferable

2. liposuction/kybella/coolscuption is better because the buccal fat is the deep fat that's actually useful

• +1
Reactions: lorenzo_md
It's decent if you also augment the cheeks and jaw along with it. FYI, you people have a simplistic view of fat as if there aren't several different types that react differently to weight loss based on individual anatomy.
Hint: some peope will always carry extra fat even at low body fat percentages in certain areas, the buccal fat pads being one possibility.

Keep spreading misinformation boyos. In the right candidate, it is a decent surgery.
there was a thread on lookism that said buccal fat removal isn't a very good idea because

1. losing fat naturally is preferable

2. liposuction/kybella/coolscuption is better because the buccal fat is the deep fat that's actually useful
1 doesn't work for some people.

2 is completely wrong because none of those three things address the buccal fat pads.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, lorenzo_md and LDNPari
Dr.Brown said he would be doing it for free

I think I need buccal fat removal because my cheeks are naturally chubby even at low bf

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You can consider it when you're under 10% bf and still have chubby cheeks
I think I need buccal fat removal because my cheeks are naturally chubby even at low bf
Same, I got that shitty gene from my mom (she has a perfect chin projection yet still chubby cheeks)

You can consider it when you're under 10% bf and still have chubby cheeks

Same, I got that shitty gene from my mom (she has a perfect chin projection yet still chubby cheeks)
My dad hsd chubby cheeks now but it's crazy cause I saw an old pic of him and his cheeks looks gaunt, aren't you supposed to lose fat in cheeks as you get older?

My dad hsd chubby cheeks now but it's crazy cause I saw an old pic of him and his cheeks looks gaunt, aren't you supposed to lose fat in cheeks as you get older?
I guess so. My mom is in her 50s now and her cheeks also look more hollow. The problem is during most of her young years she had chubby cheeks. For a woman it’s not a big problem but it’s a death sentence for a man.

i don't have hollow cheeks because i have my mother's skin lol. they become hollow for 3-4 min if i use my hand to push fat in