Why aren’t more people using fat dissolvers like lemonbottle to get rid of SOME buccal fat?

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Thinking the gym will actually do something
I said some because getting all ur buccal fat removal will prolly make u look retarded, but why isnt it more common here? Is there a risk that i dont know about?

I know theres the possibility of hitting a nerve or an artery with the needle, but thats just a matter of knowing where to jab yourself lol, and isnt that risk basically minimized when injecting straight into the buccal fat pads from inside the mouth like pneumo did?

Is there anything else im missing?

lemonbottle is shit lipolab is said to be better on more reputable forums. most people dont want to bother with this shit since the long term effects are not known and you can just lose weight naturally bhai. or take safer fat burners

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
no one here wants to improve they just want to cry about surgeries they'll never get and argue about the gay alien models they obsess over.

• +1
Reactions: quinfluence, likenesss, albanian_chad and 4 others
lemonbottle is shit lipolab is said to be better on more reputable forums. most people dont want to bother with this shit since the long term effects are not known and you can just lose weight naturally bhai. or take safer fat burners
Ok makes sense.

And ofc losing weight would have a much bigger impact than this, but buccal fat cant be lost from a calorie deficit but has to be removed

no one here wants to improve they just want to cry about surgeries they'll never get and argue about the gay alien models they obsess over.
always reading these threads made by mental masturbators with their $400k surgery list ascension plan:lul:

hey man i wanted to ask about pdo threads. do you think they have a use case in reducing NCT?

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Very true