Buccal fat

hopefanofguns

hopefanofguns

Banned
IMG 1395

Hey guys i have a small problem i have hollowing on one side of my cheek and the other less any way to fix this? Or may it be the lighting do i get buccal fat removal?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30283 and Deleted member 19620
Your jaw looks a little asymmetrical, your chin sorta points to the left (your right), it's nothing too bad.

Your jaw looks a little asymmetrical, your chin sorta points to the left (your right), it's nothing too bad.
Thats very true im starting to chew norenon the other side

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
U need to suck with the same amount the force both cheeks fraudtardcel

what is the tiktok greycels obsession with buccal fat removal? its the only surgery i see mentioned in normie tiktok comments. anyway gtfo frauding autist you look like shit and dont have "hunter eyes" 😭

• +1
Reactions: Descender
what is the tiktok greycels obsession with buccal fat removal? its the only surgery i see mentioned in normie tiktok comments. anyway gtfo frauding autist you look like shit and dont have "hunter eyes" 😭
View attachment 2342694
What tiktok autists lmfao i was long in pal before tiktok jflll at u and no im not frauding "hunter eyes" jflll ill send new pics if u want pal

What tiktok autists lmfao i was long in pal before tiktok jflll at u and no im not frauding "hunter eyes" jflll ill send new pics if u want pal
View attachment 2342694
Also my bad that i am not rotting on org 24/7 to build a rep on org jfl id rather be a graycel than somone like crissick who is 30 something known for just rotting

yeah send a pic without squinting at all. let us see that scleral show :lul:

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
yeah send a pic without squinting at all. let us see that scleral show :lul:
Isnt .org about looksmaxxing? Aslong as you perma dquint its a solution to scleral show i dont really see the problem here except you utterly coping the question here was if i get buccal fat removal due to bad buccal fat distribution

View attachment 2342694
KEEP crying youre a nerd who is jealous of his looks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and hopefanofguns
Isnt .org about looksmaxxing? Aslong as you perma dquint its a solution to scleral show i dont really see the problem here except you utterly coping the question here was if i get buccal fat removal due to bad buccal fat distribution
how the fuck am i coping. permasquinting looks autistic as fuck and people will ask why you're squinting. no idea why you're thinking about surgery when ur under 18 either

• +1
Reactions: Descender
how the fuck am i coping. permasquinting looks autistic as fuck and people will ask why you're squinting. no idea why you're thinking about surgery when ur under 18 either
Well i like the hollow cheek look and thats why i wanna get the surgery bc one is more hollow than the other to fix assymetries