Buddy of mine gets exposed for wearing lifts at airport

greeneyes

greeneyes

light triad>dark triad
For some background, one of my fellow looksmaxxer friends irl is 5’8” 5-5.25 PSL femalegazemaxxed face, and he started wearing 4 inch lifts when the covid lockdown happened so he could claim he just grew to 5’11” (aspie as fuck wearing lifts taller than 2 inches ik, but he really wanted those extra inches)

For some context the shoes legit looked like this

In my class we are traveling for a research trip, and we had to go through TSA in the airport this morning.

He’s all nervous about getting exposed in front of everyone else so he takes off his shoes and hides them in the bin under his backpack, and is standing all hunched over so no one can tell this mf is 4 inches shorter.

Some of my classmates walked up to him and asked him why he was standing so weird and he said something like “Muh muh having bad back problems”. So at this point I’m kinda mirin his IQ, and I actually thought he was gonna get away with it. Until the worst fucking thing imaginable happens to this mf.

TSA flags his shoes

I saw the panic and fear in this mf’s eyes as he saw them grab his shoes, and he looked like he wanted to rope.

So TSA takes his shoes and REMOVES THE LIFTS IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE CLASS

Everybody started dying laughing and I could see him literally shaking, a couple kids even took out their phones and started recording.

Never seen a more rope-fuel moment in my entire life holy fuck. It was like watching a car crash in slow motion. Never appreciated my height more than in that moment

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, LegitUser, shalomnigga and 192 others
Never use lifts boys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Sondern, Hades and 21 others
i would legit have shown up 4 hours before my flight to avoid this

Never use lifts boys

Bullshit, just dont be fucking retarded, u have to change ur lifestyle but its avoidable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, shalomnigga, DelonLover1999 and 81 others
1-3cm is reasonable. lol @ 10cm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, Deleted member 23239, DelonLover1999 and 23 others
This has to be larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, klip11, A L P H A M A L E and 8 others
How being a poorcel killed his image 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙. Would this have happened if he had a jet himselves ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, DelonLover1999, Supreme and 19 others

Bullshit, just dont be fucking retarded, u have to change ur lifestyle but its avoidable

4 inches is too much.

2 inches is much more comfortable and you won't get insta exposed whenever you have to take your shoes off or go to the beach

• +1
Reactions: metagross, AscendingHero, Darwined and 3 others
This has to be larp
Sadly it’s not. The whole rest of the day all of the foids in my class walked up to him and stood on their top toes to mock him. I would have legit roped by now if it was me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, shalomnigga, Deleted member 24444 and 33 others
Sadly it’s not. The whole rest of the day all of the foids in my class walked up to him and stood on their top toes to mock him. I would have legit roped by now if it was me
There is no way this is true if so then rip there is no coming back from that, he will need to move countries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Mewton, Pikabro and 21 others

How many times have you been exposed 'nesia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, gymmaxedhorse, AscendingHero and 5 others
had to be larp. That’s crazy

straight out of psl horror movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tiku, DelonLover1999, blite and 50 others
There is no way this is true if so then rip there is no coming back from that, he will need to move countries
TSA can flag whatever they want, and although it’s rare that lifts get flagged it can happen. Especially since they were so large too jfl

The worst part of it all was all the foids bullying him for it. These whores are fakeupmaxxed, fillermaxxed, faketitmaxxed, and yet they have the audacity to make fun of shoe lifts. Fucking ragefuel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Clark69, gymmaxedhorse and 38 others
he’s 5’8 he didn’t need to larp 4 inches

should’ve done regular 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, AscendingHero, TeenAscender and 5 others
4 inch is retarded. Even 2 inches is impossible unless you wear high ankle shoes 24/7 which is also impossible in hot climate states.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Gladiator, AscendingHero and 3 others
This thread gave me anxiety attacks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RSzeiS, Patient A, Deleted member 14392 and 13 others
TSA can flag whatever they want, and although it’s rare that lifts get flagged it can happen. Especially since they were so large too jfl

The worst part of it all was all the foids bullying him for it. These whores are fakeupmaxxed, fillermaxxed, faketitmaxxed, and yet they have the audacity to make fun of shoe lifts. Fucking ragefuel

View attachment 1921271
I’m praying I never get caught like that, I’m a giga frauder irl, I wear lifts, fake teeth, put tape on my ears to pin them back, wear bb cream and curl my lashes, and I wear a puffy windbreaker with skinny jeans so my upper body looks big and makes me look like I have skinnier hips instead of women ones

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Pikabro, Deleted member 23154 and 37 others
brutal thank god im not short

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, datboijj and ascension
*continents* and get facial reconstruction surgery

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and bignosesmallchin

Wasnt expecting anything else from the forum chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Oberyn and Deleted member 16371
Lmfao that's fucking brutal, good read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and greeneyes
Bruh they don’t ask you to take off your shoes at airports .. atleast not ime

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: metagross, AscendingHero, Corleone and 4 others
post face

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Brootal. LL or death.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and EggKing
It depends on the Airport here in Cuckmerica, some make you, some don’t. If you get the special TSA pre-check you never have to take them off.

If you wear lifts getting TSA pre check should be a requirement.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Gladiator, AscendingHero and 3 others
It depends on the Airport here in Cuckmerica, some make you, some don’t. If you get the special TSA pre-check you never have to take them off.

If you wear lifts getting TSA pre check should be a requirement.
Makes sense , might be American
They dont at the airports I’ve been to in Canada and Europe

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and greeneyes
" Everybody started dying laughing and I could see him literally shaking, a couple kids even took out their phones and started recording."

post the video

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: metagross, Patient A, klip11 and 2 others
Jfl at 4 inches , and lifts are more suitable for those who are already 5-11-6’0 and are looking to add one a few inches . Assuming you dont have manlet tier proportions

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 19766, Oberyn and 2 others
For some background, one of my fellow looksmaxxer friends irl is 5’8” 5-5.25 PSL femalegazemaxxed face, and he started wearing 4 inch lifts when the covid lockdown happened so he could claim he just grew to 5’11” (aspie as fuck wearing lifts taller than 2 inches ik, but he really wanted those extra inches)

View attachment 1921249

In my class we are traveling for a research trip, and we had to go through TSA in the airport this morning.

He’s all nervous about getting exposed in front of everyone else so he takes off his shoes and hides them in the bin under his backpack, and is standing all hunched over so no one can tell this mf is 4 inches shorter.

Some of my classmates walked up to him and asked him why he was standing so weird and he said something like “Muh muh having bad back problems”. So at this point I’m kinda mirin his IQ, and I actually thought he was gonna get away with it. Until the worst fucking thing imaginable happens to this mf.

TSA flags his shoes
View attachment 1921254

I saw the panic and fear in this mf’s eyes as he saw them grab his shoes, and he looked like he wanted to rope.

View attachment 1921257

Everybody started dying laughing and I could see him literally shaking, a couple kids even took out their phones and started recording.

Never seen a more rope-fuel moment in my entire life holy fuck. It was like watching a car crash in slow motion. Never appreciated my height more than in that moment

View attachment 1921260
if this happens to me i would rope asap

that must me hard. Im 185cm larping as 190 irl. There is a foid in my uni that is legit 188-190 cm I made a mistake by saying "you must be longer than me " and she stand next to me. My second mistake is also saying "how tall are you? Im 190cm XD she said :how so Im 189cmXD" and her friend pointed out that she was 2-3 cm longer than me :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Patient A, Hades and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, AscendingHero and 5'8manlet

One question: how do you guys wear this 4-inch stuff?

It is inconvenient as fuck. Or you actually buy some kind of platform shoes?

What were you doing on the "research" trip? Like what kind of place did you visit and in what accomodation did you stay?

View attachment 1921249

TSA flags his shoes
View attachment 1921254

View attachment 1921257

View attachment 1921260
The security removed the lifts, so they were removable.

Kind of low iq on his part to leave them in there. If he just threw them into his backpack among the other things, nobody would have cared

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Growth Plate
I wouldn’t wear lifts when getting cleared, just store them in your bag and be manlet for like 10 minutes jfl. Same thing with going to the gym and stuff.

Way less brutal but I’ve seen someone have a similar experience. There was this guy at the airport with his timberlands in the security clearance with his wife. His wife was pretty tall at 5’9 and he looked to be the same height. But when they took off their shoes the guy was 2” shorter than his wife.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Gladiator, Darwined and 1 other person
This is fucking my anxiety levels

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Stickied

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Hades, AscendingHero and 8 others
Jfl at 4 inches , and lifts are more suitable for those who are already 5-11-6’0 and are looking to add one a few inches . Assuming you dont have manlet tier proportions

Yeah, the irony of lifts is that if you're full on manlet you can't really get much use out of them

They are most effective for average height guys looking to fraud 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Growth Plate, Darwined and 7 others
Cant feel sorry for that bitch ass nigger. As someone who is 6'1 i hate niggas with lifts being near or same height as me, fucking fraudsters, because of them i will have to start wearing lifts as well. Good thing nigger got caught, fucker wanted to mog but only person he mogged is himself. Bitch ass nigger, this shit gonna haunt him for the rest of school, college and maybe even work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, TaxEvasionmaxxer, A L P H A M A L E and 16 others
Idk they ask me every time because I don’t have tsa precheck bullshit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined and Oberyn
Cant feel sorry for that bitch ass nigger. As someone who is 6'1 i hate niggas with lifts being near or same height as me, fucking fraudsters, because of them i will have to start wearing lifts as well. Good thing nigger got caught, fucker wanted to mog but only person he mogged is himself. Bitch ass nigger, this shit gonna haunt him for the rest of school, college and maybe even work
Same tbh I’m almost a cm shorter than 6’2 but I’ll start wearing 1 inch lift because of fraud ass mfs

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
This reminded me of some dark Reddit posts i read a while ago about how some high schoolers bullied their classmate and took his pants off infront of everyone to insult his micropenis and that kid killed himself. It’s over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: White Swordsman, Deleted member 24444, Patient A and 10 others
fucking frauders because of them I sometimes too wear 2 inches lifts but getting to 6'5 while being tall already without them makes getting caught way harder

poor man, should've taken the lifts off the shoes earlier

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, greeneyes, EggKing and 1 other person
Yeah, the irony of lifts is that if you're full on manlet you can't really get much use out of them

They are most effective for average height guys looking to fraud 6 foot
what height is bare minimum u think can start wearing lifts

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
what height is bare minimum u think can start wearing lifts

You have to think of it in terms of how much taller are you than the average woman in your country.
So the minimum would be location dependant

So here in the UK

I think if you're say 5'6 and frauding 5'9
Its hugely beneficial to be much closer to average height but you're at a big risk of being exposed
because once the shoes are off the average girl is around your height so its super noticeable difference.

But if you're 5'9 frauding 6'0
Even without your shoes you're likely to be taller than most woman so its not so blatant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
good. femalegaze aka twink femboy looking faggot got what he deserved.

You have to think of it in terms of how much taller are you than the average woman in your country.
So the minimum would be location dependant

So here in the UK

I think if you're say 5'6 and frauding 5'9
Its hugely beneficial to be much closer to average height but you're at a big risk of being exposed
because once the shoes are off the average girl is around your height so its super noticeable difference.

But if you're 5'9 frauding 6'0
Even without your shoes you're likely to be taller than most woman so its not so blatant
5'6 to 5'9 is a huge difference

• +1
Reactions: Corleone