Buddy of mine gets exposed for wearing lifts at airport

I feel for that nigga. Must be brutal for him to look at faces again. I hope he gets over it and doesn’t rope.

I don’t believe this story because I don’t believe Normies would be video taping in an airport of shoe lifts.

Sadly it’s not. The whole rest of the day all of the foids in my class walked up to him and stood on their top toes to mock him. I would have legit roped by now if it was me
Shit that is awful bro God damn

Must look like he's on stilts

Its time he used these

For some background, one of my fellow looksmaxxer friends irl is 5’8” 5-5.25 PSL femalegazemaxxed face, and he started wearing 4 inch lifts when the covid lockdown happened so he could claim he just grew to 5’11” (aspie as fuck wearing lifts taller than 2 inches ik, but he really wanted those extra inches)

For some context the shoes legit looked like this
View attachment 1921249

In my class we are traveling for a research trip, and we had to go through TSA in the airport this morning.

He’s all nervous about getting exposed in front of everyone else so he takes off his shoes and hides them in the bin under his backpack, and is standing all hunched over so no one can tell this mf is 4 inches shorter.

Some of my classmates walked up to him and asked him why he was standing so weird and he said something like “Muh muh having bad back problems”. So at this point I’m kinda mirin his IQ, and I actually thought he was gonna get away with it. Until the worst fucking thing imaginable happens to this mf.

TSA flags his shoes
View attachment 1921254

I saw the panic and fear in this mf’s eyes as he saw them grab his shoes, and he looked like he wanted to rope.

So TSA takes his shoes and REMOVES THE LIFTS IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE CLASS
View attachment 1921257

Everybody started dying laughing and I could see him literally shaking, a couple kids even took out their phones and started recording.

Never seen a more rope-fuel moment in my entire life holy fuck. It was like watching a car crash in slow motion. Never appreciated my height more than in that moment

View attachment 1921260
Brutal!

I don’t believe this story because I don’t believe Normies would be video taping in an airport of shoe lifts.
Normies video tape everything

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and greeneyes
For some background, one of my fellow looksmaxxer friends irl is 5’8” 5-5.25 PSL femalegazemaxxed face, and he started wearing 4 inch lifts when the covid lockdown happened so he could claim he just grew to 5’11” (aspie as fuck wearing lifts taller than 2 inches ik, but he really wanted those extra inches)

View attachment 1921249

In my class we are traveling for a research trip, and we had to go through TSA in the airport this morning.

He’s all nervous about getting exposed in front of everyone else so he takes off his shoes and hides them in the bin under his backpack, and is standing all hunched over so no one can tell this mf is 4 inches shorter.

Some of my classmates walked up to him and asked him why he was standing so weird and he said something like “Muh muh having bad back problems”. So at this point I’m kinda mirin his IQ, and I actually thought he was gonna get away with it. Until the worst fucking thing imaginable happens to this mf.

TSA flags his shoes
View attachment 1921254

I saw the panic and fear in this mf’s eyes as he saw them grab his shoes, and he looked like he wanted to rope.

View attachment 1921257

Everybody started dying laughing and I could see him literally shaking, a couple kids even took out their phones and started recording.

Never seen a more rope-fuel moment in my entire life holy fuck. It was like watching a car crash in slow motion. Never appreciated my height more than in that moment

View attachment 1921260
what an idiot jfl. assuming this story is true. 4 inch lifts is CRAZY LOL

ПРЕДСТАВЬТЕ ШЛЮХ С СУХИМИ ПИСЬЯМИ АХАХАХА Я НАДЕЮСЬ, ЧТО ЭТИ БЕЗУМНЫЕ ШЛЮХИ БУДУТ ОБЕЗГЛАВЛЕНЫ И ИЗНАСИЛОВАНЫ, НАХУЙ ВСЕ ЭТИ ТУАЛЕТЫ И СМУЗЫ, Я ЗАГРУЗИЛ СВОИ ПУЛИ, ЧТОБЫ ЕБАТЬ М4А4, И ТЫ, ОТЕЦ, ПРИНИМАЕШЬ СВОЙ ГРЯБЫЙ ЗОПЛИКОН, ПОКА Я ПЬЮ ПИВО, НЮХАЯ СТАКАН КОРИЧНЕВЫЙ ТУРЕЦКИЙ ГЕРОИН НО ЭТО ВСЕ ЧЕРТ ФЕЙК ПРОСТО САТИРА Я ПРОСТО ТРОЛЛИНГ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (В ВИДЕОИГРЕ)

View attachment 1921249

TSA flags his shoes
View attachment 1921254

View attachment 1921257

View attachment 1921260
Well, ya boi fucked up! What he should have done was when TSA grabbed his big boy shoes, he should've grabbed him and playfully wrestled with him while giggling and, perhaps, tickle-tickle, if you catch my drift. That there would've DISTRACTED everyone, including TSA, from that discovery.

Ellen Degeneres Tickle GIF by The Bachelorette

Should’ve used lifts you could wear as socks.

BRUTAL but why did bro try to increase height by 4 INCHES jfl