"face + height + average body = slayer
face + body + average height = slayer
body + height + average face = slayer

when will this forum finally understand this?"

And he specified that the cutoff are the following:
Face: htn
Height: 6ft
Physique: fit

Now let's look at the statistics shall we?

1.Only 20% of adult males in the US are 6ft or higher in barefoot height.

2.Only 23% percentage of American adults meet leisure time physical activity (let's assume it's the same percentage for men and let's say that means they are physically fit)

*Some other study claims that only 13% of American men are physically fit, but let's just stick to the one above

3.We all know that HTN faces are approximately 7% of men.

Now let's do the math and find out how rare our '6ft physically fit HTN guy' is...

0.322% of men meet the requirements....

THE POINT IS THAT MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE ETHNIC 5'6 FAT CUNTS WHO UNDERESTIMATE THE IMPORTANCE OF EVERYTHING WETHER ITS BEING 6FT, BEING FIT OR HAVING AN HTN FACE.
MEANWHILE MOST SLAYERS IRL ARE HTN.

Another thing we can discover from this is that Chad is an above average looking guy with a good height and physique.

@kebab @buflek @AspiringMogger @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Meraki @5.5psl @ConfusedBolivian @Looks234 @LooksOrDeath @capybara @Iasacrko @dimorphism @Lynxress @forevergymcelling @forevermirin

I'm gonna make another thread soon about chads n shit so be prepared everyone, it's gonna be great, I can feel it in my balls...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Gargantuan, Zeruel and 15 others
Now let's do the math and find out how rare our '6ft physically fit HTN guy' is...

Agreed with everything besides this as they are linked. Htn+ dudes are more likely to be fit n shiet.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and diamondbill
Agreed with everything besides this as they are linked. Htn+ dudes are more likely to be fit n shiet.
Yes it's impossible to be fat and htn at the same time.
The numbers aren't 100% accurate but the point stands still

Show example of body plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

good thread but

nah I’d mog

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
@Xangsane @wsada @NarrowBones @Psychophilly @Gargantuan @yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Xangsane
80% of the guys i know with a good looking face also have a good looking body.

• +1
Reactions: Ark and Xangsane
Nah the height cutoff isn't 6ft I am that and incel

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Makes sense that's what I always believed in
But imagine having all 3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Zeruel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others

life is a simulation​

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
Yeah I noticed that chads and chadlites almost always have abs.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and diamondbill
i'm living proof this theory is wrong

Took buflek 16k posts to finally come up with something high IQ. Oh well, better late than never

The Rock Applause GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi, tombradylover, to be human and 11 others
Org user @buflek made a post recently saying this:

"face + height + average body = slayer
face + body + average height = slayer
body + height + average face = slayer

when will this forum finally understand this?"

And he specified that the cutoff are the following:
Face: htn
Height: 6ft
Physique: fit

Now let's look at the statistics shall we?

1.Only 20% of adult males in the US are 6ft or higher in barefoot height.

2.Only 23% percentage of American adults meet leisure time physical activity (let's assume it's the same percentage for men and let's say that means they are physically fit)

*Some other study claims that only 13% of American men are physically fit, but let's just stick to the one above

3.We all know that HTN faces are approximately 7% of men.

THE POINT IS THAT MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE ETHNIC 5'6 FAT CUNTS WHO UNDERESTIMATE THE IMPORTANCE OF EVERYTHING WETHER ITS BEING 6FT, BEING FIT OR HAVING AN HTN FACE.
MEANWHILE MOST SLAYERS IRL ARE HTN.

Another thing we can discover from this is that Chad is an above average looking guy with a good height and physique.

@kebab @buflek @AspiringMogger @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Meraki @5.5psl @ConfusedBolivian @Looks234 @LooksOrDeath @capybara @Iasacrko @dimorphism @Lynxress @forevergymcelling @forevermirin

I'm gonna make another thread soon about chads n shit so be prepared everyone, it's gonna be great, I can feel it in my balls...
am I a slayer?
5'9, chadlite face, fit/athletic body
Body count: 2 (including wife)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Thank you! Why?

pat me!
squish me!
You've had your pats and squishes, Fuck off my thread now.
I swear like 50% of your posts are just you asking "why"

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Tbh I don’t think so. When I’m in the gym, men with good physique get face halo. You don’t judge every feature individually, you take the whole thing into account. Their face in isolation is most of the time just plain looking but their body ascends their face.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Narcissus🥀
Tbh I don’t think so. When I’m in the gym, men with good physique get face halo. You don’t judge every feature individually, you take the whole thing into account. Their face in isolation is most of the time just plain looking but their body ascends their face.
I think he meant that good looking people are lean 99% of the time, otherwise how would their facial features be defined.
Meaning that being fit and having a good face could come in a package sometimes, but there are some HTNs with no muscles so they don't pass to having good physique.
But the point is good looking people are probably low body fat%

• +1
High IQ thread except with height I think the cutoff is more 5’8-5’10 as long as good face and body is still there. Ik too many guys in shorter end of average with good face that slay pussy like it’s nothing. Taller the better tho ofc.

High IQ thread except with height I think the cutoff is more 5’8-5’10 as long as good face and body is still there. Ik too many guys in shorter end of average with good face that slay pussy like it’s nothing. Taller the better tho ofc.
Femcels and ltb that think Muh hot guy with short height is Muh relatable

Femcels and ltb that think Muh hot guy with short height is Muh relatable
We talked about this a few days ago. MTB and higher it’s not rare but u don’t go outside so I can’t blame u

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Without being lean your face won’t look good lol. So you don’t know if those fat guys are actually HTN or not.