Build muscle with roids on a budget no bs

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Now, i wont bother with colored texts to make this shit look fancy and stuff. Ill get straight to point with no bs. On a Budget too btw
Wont put a training plan. Will keep it short

Steroid

Testosterone Enanthate 3x 250 vials
Do 500mg a week for 15 weeks
Arimidex three times a week 6mg

Dont bother with orals or other steroids, youll have to get lots of blood tests and shit which is fairly expensive.

Estrogen is easier to control on higher doses, on low dose youll need to get lots of blood tests to make sure u dont accidentally crash estrogen and that would be expensive. And 500 is not a dangerous dose and doesnt have much more sides than 250 would. So 500 is the best dose.

Diet
Rlly depends on ur height and weight but normally

600g chicken breast
Some cans of tuna
4-8 eggs
800g white Rice
50-200g broccoli
Whatever fruits and vegetables u want
Red meat is expensive and chicken will do the job so red meat is not needed

Thats legit all u need to eat

A slight caloric surplus, you can change the dosage

Countering sides
Hair loss finasteride and rosemary oil
Acne, accutane or tret
Manscape unwanted hair growth on weird places
Gyno/bloat wont happen if controlling estrogen properly

Post cycle therapy
Nolvadex
Enclo

If u can afford hcg then use hcg too

On this you will put on a good amount of mass

Specifically made this for brokecels btw, the diet should be cheap and testosterone is the cheapest and easiest to get steroid

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, moreroidsmoredates, DonaldJTrump and 4 others
So basically pin test and go to the gym and eat food. Understood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Foreverbrad, asdvek and 1 other person
Any physique that doesn’t look like a calisthenics athlete who’s been training for like 2 years is worthless for SMV.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and mvp2v1
So basically pin test and go to the gym and eat food. Understood
Basically yes a basic steroid cycle is not complicated at all

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and socialcel
Any physique that doesn’t look like a calisthenics athlete who’s been training for like 2 years is worthless for SMV.
Keep up the cope pal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, MA_ascender, aber and 2 others
Ground beef is cheaper than chicken and better for muscle building

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Pandora, mvp2v1 and 2 others
Don’t you think using orals like Winstrol/Maestron is fine as long as you use Liver Support like TUDCA and NAC?

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, socialcel and asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Costcosuperstore and asdvek
Don’t you think using orals like Winstrol/Maestron is fine as long as you use Liver Support like TUDCA and NAC?
Winny and mast arent orals. Oral version of winny rapes ur health btw.

And yes, with liver protection, u would be safe most of the time. However i tried to make it as basic and cheap as possible.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Make a cycle for dimorphic features too bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, IndraBC and asdvek
Women just aren’t attracted to bodybuilders. It’s not cope.
Roids are way quicker and not as dangerous as they say it to be. Plus you wont end up like a bodybuilder on a 500 test cycle you.fucking retard, you dont know shit, the ignorancy of you is insane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blithe, IndraBC, socialcel and 3 others
Make a cycle for dimorphic features too bro
Tbh i could make lots of guides about roids or trenbolone on itself but nobody is gonma use them so whats the point the replies are gonna be full of muh roids are shit muh roids rape hair etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, IndraBC, DonaldJTrump and 4 others
Roids are way quicker and not as dangerous as they say it to be. Plus you wont end up like a bodybuilder on a 500 test cycle you.fucking retard, you dont know shit, the ignorancy of you is insane.
juicy/fakenatty physique is the best physique for foids hands down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, socialcel and aber
Tbh i could make lots of guides about roids or trenbolone on itself but nobody is gonma use them so whats the point the replies are gonna be full of muh roids are shit muh roids rape hair etc
make them for users with 1000+ reps only

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and silencio
This. Y do all the greys think roids will make them like a bodybuilder in a month? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, asdvek and MA_ascender
trust me we need high quality roid threads pls tag me bhaiia:love:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker, DonaldJTrump and asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
Ground lean pork is cheaper than ground beef and has the same macros.
In UK the 20% fat ground beef is cheapest and has the most favourite. Fat = flavour

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, MA_ascender and silencio
"just pin test"
"test is healthiest"
is bluepill IYKYK

Dnrd the whole thread because gym is manlet cope. Couldn’t be bothered to know what test cycles give the best results for “muh physique.”

• Woah
Reactions: IndraBC
Winny and mast arent orals. Oral version of winny rapes ur health btw.

And yes, with liver protection, u would be safe most of the time. However i tried to make it as basic and cheap as possible.
Wdym? They are orals, on napsgear.org they have 50mg oral tabs of Winstrol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and asdvek
Niggas think they will turn into cbum after injecting test

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, IndraBC, MA_ascender and 3 others
Niggas think they will turn into cbum after injecting test
Not even hyper responders to anabolics will turn into cbum

There’s a reason the term “Mr Olympia Genetics” exist

It’s so rare

• +1
Reactions: smallman and asdvek
Wdym? They are orals, on napsgear.org they have 50mg oral tabs of Winstrol
Bhai theres injection and oral version of it. Oral winny isnt better than liquid. The only orals that should be used are anavar and dbol.

• +1
Bhai theres injection and oral version of it. Oral winny isnt better than liquid. The only orals that should be used are anavar and dbol.
Would you recommend winstrol injection instead?

@ConfusedBolivian told me to use Winny since it can give permanent vein gains

And what dosage would I need to use for Winny injectables per week if I’m doing 250mg of test E per week?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and asdvek
Not even hyper responders to anabolics will turn into cbum

There’s a reason the term “Mr Olympia Genetics” exist

It’s so rare
Yeah, these retards think theyll turn into ronnie coleman on test

Even trenbolone wont make u "too big"

• +1

And what dosage would I need to use for Winny injectables per week if I’m doing 250mg of test E per week?
So first of all, winstrol will make u norwood like hell.

And lol i dont rlly think u need winstrol if u want veins get lean

So first of all, winstrol will make u norwood like hell.

And lol i dont rlly think u need winstrol if u want veins get lean
But my dad is 55 with a full head of hair, I won’t suffer from MPB

And CB is the same guy that said norwooding is dimorphic so dont take his roid advice

Its a waste of time and the greys would ruin it. Maybe sometime idk
look into the option of restricting who can see it

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
But my dad is 55 with a full head of hair, I won’t suffer from MPB
You can do winny then 25-50 is a good dose. I would recommend injection. Also u might lose hair still so be careful

• +1
You can do winny then 25-50 is a good dose. I would recommend injection. Also u might lose hair still so be careful
doesnt boldenone mog for vein gains? @coisbhai

And CB is the same guy that said norwooding is dimorphic so dont take his roid advice
CB is prob the most educated roid user

He’s a smart roid user too and doesn’t blast unfathomable dosages with 0 protocol

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Trenbolone and dbol, yeah i should take advice on you bro :lul::lul::lul:
Norwooding is genetics anywa everyone in my family is bald or balding and 0 steroid use.
@coisbhai yeah i told you winstrol can rape ur hair but it is genetics anyway if you dont have the male pattern baldness gene you wont loose hair and Winstrol is use for varicose veins treatment at 5-10mg so it build veins, also veins are also muscle just another type of muscle not eskeletic muscle. @asdvek fuck your retard advice hope you die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, asdvek, coisbhai and 1 other person

just do anavar, no need for winstrol if you’re asking these kind of questions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, asdvek and ConfusedBolivian
Trenbolone and dbol, yeah i should take advice on you bro :lul::lul::lul:
Norwooding is genetics anywa everyone in my family is bald or balding and 0 steroid use.
@coisbhai yeah i told you winstrol can rape ur hair but it is genetics anyway if you dont have the male pattern baldness gene you wont loose hair and Winstrol is use for varicose veins treatment at 5-10mg so it build veins, also veins are also muscle just another type of muscle not eskeletic muscle. @asdvek fuck your retard advice hope you die
Nigga i dont give a fuck you have deca Dick and ur balls gonna shrink a few months lazer from permablast and trt

My advice is backed up.by science

just do anavar, no need for winstrol if you’re asking these kind of questions.
Yes anavar is safer then winstrol and very similar, just weaker version of winstrol

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Nigga i dont give a fuck you have deca Dick and ur balls gonna shrink a few months lazer from permablast and trt

My advice is backed up.by science
Yes trenbolone use is so backed up by science, also why i never saw a pic of your physique? Maybe bcs you dont built any muscle and dont know shit? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, coisbhai and socialcel
@asdvek Great thread
Did you put Arimidex as Aromasin is too risky (Can easily crash estrogen) and would require lots of blood tests?

I would love to hop on test but I hate the test bloat too much, I've tried it before btw, is it just something we have to accept with test?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Yes trenbolone use is so backed up by science, also why i never saw a pic of your physique? Maybe bcs you dont built any muscle and dont know shit? :lul:
Because this is a forum full of incels and people that dont like me and ik how the internet works so maybe thats why? Nigga do u know how the internet works? You have Shown your full body naked. And u were saying u were gonna do tren too. Also anadrol is safe right :lul: :lul:

@asdvek your advice is taking test, tren and dnp.
You dont know shit and you built 0 muscle just kys already

• +1
@asdvek Great thread
Did you put Arimidex as Aromasin is too risky (Can easily crash estrogen) and would require lots of blood tests?

I would love to hop on test but I hate the test bloat too much, I've tried it before btw, is it just something we have to accept with test?
AI's lowers igf 1 by around 50% and destroy water retention/heart health.
Water retention is key while on bulking but you retards dont know shit bcs never used steroids or even lift properly.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MA_ascender and asdvek
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and asdvek