Bulge in pants always showing

S

saint

Silver
It seems like 90% of pants and jeans make my balls and dick print visible. Even if I go for low-waist jeans or straight fit, it’s an issue

I’m on the shorter side, so maybe this is bc of how they’re sewn or cut

I’ve had people stare in public or at work, and I don’t want them to think I’m showing it on purpose and get labeled as a perv

Is it the underwear or my height that affects the fabric proportions

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick and lowtiernormiechad
Dnr kys little dick failure

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
fuck u

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Came to say this is a good thing

But then you mention you don’t want to be labeled a perv for having a visible bulge

Chad would not have to worry about that because no one would think he’s a perv, they would just think he has a giant dick and feel sorry for him or turned on

And his inhib levels would be low so he wouldn’t care about everyone seeing his print anyway

Jfl even when incels get born with giant dicks they still can’t win

Never began 😔

Came to say this is a good thing

But then you mention you don’t want to be labeled a perv for having a visible bulge

Chad would not have to worry about that because no one would think he’s a perv, they would just think he has a giant dick and feel sorry for him or turned on

And his inhib levels would be low so he wouldn’t care about everyone seeing his print anyway

Jfl even when incels get born with giant dicks they still can’t win

Never began 😔
Shit’s weird. I don’t like showing it, especially with how many gay and in the closet men there are out there. Same feeling from wearing a thin T-shirt where the outline of the nips are showing

Shit’s weird. I don’t like showing it, especially with how many gay and in the closet men there are out there. Same feeling from wearing a thin T-shirt where the outline of the nips are showing
Idk man when I used to go to the gym I would have a visible bulge in my sweats and I never cared or even gave a single thought to men looking at it, I just relished in the female attention. It turned me on to know that women were staring at my dick, I could give a fuck if some faggot wants to stare too.

One time I got on a train and was standing next to some girls who were sitting next to me and my bulge was very visible and I heard them giggling to eachother so I looked down at them and the girl directly next to me was staring at my dick and then she looked up at me and bit her lip

Jfl at sacrificing that experience because there’s a chance some gay guy will have another fantasy to add to his spank bank

Let the gay guy stare bro, it’s not gonna kill you if he has a memory to beat off to later shit if anything you can probably figure out a way to take advantage of these fuckers horniness but that’s another discussion

BBC issues? @ascension

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and GlamourPursuer