Bulgemaxxing - anyone tried?

John124

John124

Sphinx
I was taking the subway home today and some foid who was sitting kept looking up at my eyes and at my waist the whole ride. She was a bit wide eyed, overall positive, probably an IOI but I am tired today so I didn't do anything except look around like an autist. She was pretty good looking, probably HTN + good body, had tattoos.

I never thought about it strongly but I did have a pretty big/visible bulge because these shorts are grey. My cock is a good size but it's not massive, it's 7.25" x 5.25" BPEL.

Do you think bulgemaxxing could improve your success rate? Does it help on dating apps?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
how do you have a visible bulge? did you wear no underwear? did you put your dick in the middle of your underwear or on one of your legs?

how do you have a visible bulge? did you wear no underwear? did you put your dick in the middle of your underwear or on one of your legs?
I wear boxer briefs because they are comfortable. My entire dick & balls is in front of my legs so idk how I would not have a bulge

Just try it

Don't care about what other think. Their opinion is irrelevant, especially on the subway.

It works especially with grey sweats. If you have tiny dick just stuff pants. When she’s staring at your bulge then talk to her

I was taking the subway home today and some foid who was sitting kept looking up at my eyes and at my waist the whole ride. She was a bit wide eyed, overall positive, probably an IOI but I am tired today so I didn't do anything except look around like an autist. She was pretty good looking, probably HTN + good body, had tattoos.

I never thought about it strongly but I did have a pretty big/visible bulge because these shorts are grey. My cock is a good size but it's not massive, it's 7.25" x 5.25" BPEL.

Do you think bulgemaxxing could improve your success rate? Does it help on dating apps?
For penis size 7 inches length and 5 inches girth is top 5%. You're underestimating yourself. You should of asked her out and she likely would of said yes.

dick twins

• +1
Reactions: John124
Update: Bulgemaxxing is legit AF

I pumped this morning so I would have a thick 5"+ flacid cock when walking around and went to work freeballing in pants where it's visible but not obnoxious (dark blue, not light grey).

TONS OF WOMEN LOOKING

Legit 5'11" stacylite/stacy with perfect forward growth was looking over at my cock & giving soft IOIs.
HTB girl intentionally bumped up against me on the subway.
Middle aged Indian foid legit just staring down at my cock for 10+ min subway ride.
Young MTB Latina coworker looking over at my cock & going a bit wide eyed.

yea it happens without me even trying, one time a girl was looking at my cock while stnading with her friends saying look at it jiggle, i dont wear under pants and just have regular jeans on.

When Im working I use a long shirt so customers dont see this giant cock meatspinning them while i hand them their food, but i wouldnt even bother wearing a long shirt if people werent so sensetive. Once I get out of delivery im literally gonna wear harem pants all the time just to accentuate it.

What's your skin color?

Buy a cockring and go commando it makes your bulge look insane