Bulgemaxxing

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Fadogia Agrestis increases the size of your balls by at least 30%. This supplement + grey sweat shorts = double takes for days.

Distracting foids at the gym with this setup. Let’s turn the tides fellas

Attachments

• IMG_3182.jpeg
    IMG_3182.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3183.jpeg
    IMG_3183.jpeg
    387.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, hattrick, ArcticStorm and 5 others
Just put something in ur pants instead of taking some random drug

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24444, TheAnomaly and 6 others
For some reason I don’t have a prominent bulge. I might stuff something in to mimic it.

Fadogia Agrestis increases the size of your balls by at least 30%. This supplement + grey sweat shorts = double takes for days.

Distracting foids at the gym with this setup. Let’s turn the tides fellas
in 6th grade i used to put a sock in my underwear and flex on my friends and some girls, this is based

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 24444
they look at you because they're disgusted not because they want to suck you nigga. most women think visible bulges in public are inappropriate and not sexy. women look at sex differently than men.

female gaze = bones + height + pretty face
male gaze = big dick and tight t-shirt showing off muscles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, hattrick, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
gayest shit I've read today and I've read quite a few greentexts

• +1
Reactions: kgizzla
they look at you because they're disgusted not because they want to suck you nigga. most women think visible bulges in public are inappropriate and not sexy. women look at sex differently than men.

Small peen cope

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Small peen cope
I have 8.3 inches. You cope by thinking that putting a sock in ur pants will make girls wet. Women are disgusted by bulges if the guy is below chadlite. U need to be chad in order for bulgemaxxing to be effective. I tried it once and it worked for me but if ur ugly like u they will run away and call the police.

• +1
Reactions: kgizzla
i might try this

I have 8.3 inches. You cope by thinking that putting a sock in ur pants will make girls wet. Women are disgusted by bulges if the guy is below chadlite. U need to be chad in order for bulgemaxxing to be effective. I tried it once and it worked for me but if ur ugly like u they will run away and call the police.
Yea you’re larping hard 😂😂😂 okay “chad”. Can’t handle the BBCpill huh?

holy fuck i cant stop laughing at this

nigga im not injecting some steroids to make my balls larger also shouldnt the bulge be your dick and not your fucking balls
jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: mulattocel and AsGoodAsItGets
Masteron + EPO >>

• Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Low IQcels have no idea about fadogia and indonesian tongkat.

How low IQ you have to be to not come across Huberman from Stanford talking about this shit????

What are you watching on yt... Smh

No i'm not larping. I have a BWC. Do U think that having a big cock will get you more dates? It doesnt work like that. Big cock will get you more sex with the same person (stable relationship) but it wont increase smv on tinder or work/school. Dick pics are not cool since women will think u will meet them just for sex and use them. Because of that only whores will accept and you dont want your reputation fucked from sending dick pics.

Make your balls larger so your penis can look smaller theory

holy fuck i cant stop laughing at this

nigga im not injecting some steroids to make my balls larger also shouldnt the bulge be your dick and not your fucking balls
jfl
Bulge is bulge. Either way had a blonde staceylite purposely bending over in front of me to show off her phat puss :aheago:

No i'm not larping. I have a BWC. Do U think that having a big cock will get you more dates? It doesnt work like that. Big cock will get you more sex with the same person (stable relationship) but it wont increase smv on tinder or work/school. Dick pics are not cool since women will think u will meet them just for sex and use them. Because of that only whores will accept and you dont want your reputation fucked from sending dick pics.
See my previous thread on milfs. Dating is the last thing I’m worried about I just want the cheeks lol pulling plenty of white bois moms simply with this method. Cope and seethe

See my previous thread on milfs. Dating is the last thing I’m worried about I just want the cheeks lol pulling plenty of white bois moms simply with this method. Cope and seethe
i'm not that desperate to show off my dick for 40 year olds. their pussy are stretched bro u need JBs this is only method for incels.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
i'm not that desperate to show off my dick for 40 year olds. their pussy are stretched bro u need JBs this is only method for incels.
“Stretched” pussy shouldn’t be an issue if you were actually 8.3 :lul::tiny: Also low T if you don’t find any 40+ yr old attractive

• Ugh..
Reactions: orangomango2003
“Stretched” pussy shouldn’t be an issue if you were actually 8.3 :lul::tiny: Also low T if you don’t find any 40+ yr old attractive
you dumbass. i have 8.3 and idc if u believe or not. 20 year old women are more attractive than 40 year old women. why would i fuck someone that i'm not attracted to? oh wait, you would because you can't get 20 year old women to have sex with you. ur standards are low asfuck. you probably have less than 7 inches i feel bad for you that you need to beg mothers to fuck you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
you dumbass. i have 8.3 and idc if u believe or not. 20 year old women are more attractive than 40 year old women. why would i fuck someone that i'm not attracted to? oh wait, you would because you can't get 20 year old women to have sex with you. ur standards are low asfuck. you probably have less than 7 inches i feel bad for you that you need to beg mothers to fuck you.
No one is saying young foids are less attractive dummy lol not everyone prefers starfish sex. Some of us can handle the sex drive of a woman over 40 unlike you who needs an inexperienced bitch with nothing to reference your small dick to. You seem pretty choosy for someone who can’t get neither :lul:

No one is saying young foids are less attractive dummy lol not everyone prefers starfish sex. Some of us can handle the sex drive of a woman over 40 unlike you who needs an inexperienced bitch with nothing to reference your small dick to. You seem pretty choosy for someone who can’t get neither :lul:
you are jealous of my big cock and ability to fuck young women. you really think that women over 40 have a better sexdrive than younger women? that's delusional. most parents have sex once a month while students fuck every day. it's common knowledge nigga.

Libido

Capture trans NvBQzQNjv4BqG3j83wlZOF99LOImG51 OTsOfwU aSSwybCEmcKLKwY

That's cringe, walking around with an obbvious bulge makes you look socially unaware. Just approach some foids instead of taking a drug getting their attention like that.
Show some real balls.

Last edited:
you are jealous of my big cock and ability to fuck young women. you really think that women over 40 have a better sexdrive than younger women? that's delusional. most parents have sex once a month while students fuck every day. it's common knowledge nigga.

View attachment 2259811
View attachment 2259814
You’re overtly angry for someone with the tool you vehemently claim to have. If your mom bbcpilled you it’s okay son.

That's cringe, walking around with an obbvious bulge makes you look socially unaware. Just approach some foids instead of taking a drug getting their attention like that.
Show some real balls.
Keep this same energy for foids that walk around in bright leggings that separate her asscheeks and highlight her cameltoe

Keep this same energy for foids that walk around in bright leggings that separate her asscheeks and highlight her cameltoe
I won't tell them to show some balls because they don't have any.
It's good to look at but I still think they're dumb.
They're always the ones wondering why everyone who approaches is just a horndog who just wants to fuck her, and not actually get to know her as a person.

Keep walking around with a bulge dough. If you're not approaching any of them it's just a very cringe way to try to get some pussy.

But I'm willing to change my mind if you get multiple results which means you slaying more than once since doing it

Last edited:

gaslighting us all

Note: I do not condone fascism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, violence against women in anyway. All i have said has been for ironic satrical purposes. Do not take anything i say literally. I vehemently despise and condemn the grossly disturbing and discriminatory incel ideology.

I won't tell them to show some balls because they don't have any.
It's good to look at but I still think they're dumb.
They're always the ones wondering why everyone who approaches is just a horndog who just wants to fuck her, and not actually get to know her as a person.

Keep walking around with a bulge dough. If you're not approaching any of them it's just a very cringe way to try to get some pussy.

But I'm willing to change my mind if you get multiple results which means you slaying more than once since doing it
99% of the time women aren’t gonna approach you regardless. The female gaze is very real though. Bulge is simply a tool among muscles, height, frame, etc. to get them to look in the first place. Makes everything else easier

99% of the time women aren’t gonna approach you regardless. The female gaze is very real though. Bulge is simply a tool among muscles, height, frame, etc. to get them to look in the first place. Makes everything else easier
You're right, but I'm still sure that having a big bulge won't really increase the amount you slay. Also many will think you're an idiot who isn't very self aware. So swallowing pills for that just doesn't make sense to me. But yeah if you're really experiencing a difference by slaying more then I'll change my mind for sure.

Last edited: