Bulging eyes / recessed infras

don187

don187

Iron
Hey, what would be the best to fix my cooked eye area? Is it all from recession = lack of infras?
My thyroid levels are ok, TSH: 0.82, so shouldn’t be graves disease ig. Thx
IMG 3450

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Show full face side and other side and front

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Sub5kang
Infra orbital implants
Anything bone related is hardmaxx only
Don't get gaslighted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ominion, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Id rather not post my full face on here, but yea im recessed…, i have a ct scan done, could send that when i have my hands on it
ok pm me then

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and bululu_87
Id rather not post my full face on here, but yea im recessed…, i have a ct scan done, could send that when i have my hands on it
I'm kinda recessed too
Frauding with hair is very effective, very good if you don't have a solid bone structure overall

• +1
not on its own
Well then why suggest it and what would be the recipe to fix it in your opinion. Obv we have implants, LF3, monobloc, probably tripod would decompress, and decompression surgery which imo is garbage

• +1
Show full face side and other side and front
If he's cropping like this it's not far fetched to assume he's insecure like the majority of us which leads me to believe his ahh Gon ignore u

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel, Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
Well then why suggest it and what would be the recipe to fix it in your opinion. Obv we have implants, LF3, monobloc, probably tripod would decompress, and decompression surgery which imo is garbage
need their full face, the minimum is lf2 with implants here, will mostlikely be lf3 with dropdown supras, doesnt look like monobloc

and their eyes arent inflated, it's jsut their skull that is too recessed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Costcosuperstore
If he's cropping like this it's not far fetched to assume he's insecure like the majority of us which leads me to believe his ahh Gon ignore u
they gonna send CT scan,

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Sub5kang
Everybody on here is insecure + i dont want my face to be on forums

• +1