Bulgy eyes + Narrow face

K

kotchfed

Iron
When I look into reflections such as my phone or when I'm walking down the street and into a shop window I see a 7 psl pretty boy. Even in mirrors most of the time I look good.

When I was a kid I saw pictures and I had minimal UEE it looked good. Now, one eye is uneven with a bit more UEE and both of them look worse off when I was a kid. However, once I joined this forum I came across Ice hooding and it has improved my UEE a little (only been doing it for a few days) but already doing it once a day it's looking like how it used to when I was a kid, the aim is to eliminate all UEE.

HOWEVER, whenever I flip open the camera on my phone all I see is my eyes literally bulging out of its sockets? I never see this when I look in the mirror??? Also my face looks narrow af but in the mirror it's wide? On the camera it literally makes me look subhuman and my hair (it's long) just covers my narrow head. I know lens distortion exists but legit everyone else is able to take selfies or go on facetime apart from me, making me think I'm some sort of freak with weird eyes (no I can't post pics cos I'd literally puke).

Why is there such a vast difference in my reflection/mirror and pictures?

Drew

Drew

Banned
When I look into reflections such as my phone or when I'm walking down the street and into a shop window I see a 7 psl pretty boy. Even in mirrors most of the time I look good.

When I was a kid I saw pictures and I had minimal UEE it looked good. Now, one eye is uneven with a bit more UEE and both of them look worse off when I was a kid. However, once I joined this forum I came across Ice hooding and it has improved my UEE a little (only been doing it for a few days) but already doing it once a day it's looking like how it used to when I was a kid, the aim is to eliminate all UEE.

HOWEVER, whenever I flip open the camera on my phone all I see is my eyes literally bulging out of its sockets? I never see this when I look in the mirror??? Also my face looks narrow af but in the mirror it's wide? On the camera it literally makes me look subhuman and my hair (it's long) just covers my narrow head. I know lens distortion exists but legit everyone else is able to take selfies or go on facetime apart from me, making me think I'm some sort of freak with weird eyes (no I can't post pics cos I'd literally puke).

Bulging eyes really? From the front of your face.

Anomaly

Anomaly

Zephir

I can relate. I just look so fucking disgusting in pictures. If other people look normal with lens distortion how fucking ugly must I be?

Sorken

Sorken

Gold

Wtf exact same, my shop window reflection gigamogs my selfie pic self idk how jfl :feelswhy: I just look more compact midface wise, less failo shadows, no bulgy eyes, less apparent uee, face looks wider and no scleral show.

D

Dainslief

Silver
If you have decent forward growth but still have bulging eyes then it's due to hypothyroidism.