Bulk mainland Chinese males are actually robust, how would they do in the West?

G

Goebread

Bronze
Imo people in China look different to the Chinese people you find in the West. They are generally more robust in China, which I'm not sure what the cause is. These street interviews were filmed in Xi'an city, which was the first Chinese capital and genetically they are basically the most Chinese in China. Honestly they don't look feminine to me, might even be closer to ogre than feminine looking.

Capture

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple, Bipedal Dog, Beetlejuice and 2 others
one thing about asians is they always have really angular jaws, if you were scouring the streets for white dudes only about half would even have a visible jawline, and like 5 percent or less would have and cheekbones structure at all.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Earth Dollar
one thing about asians is they always have really angular jaws, if you were scouring the streets for white dudes only about half would even have a visible jawline, and like 5 percent or less would have and cheekbones structure at all.
Yeah I've been to Xi'an, the locals are oftentimes super robust and have this big square head + wide cheekbones and sunken eyes. Meanwhile Taiwanese people have much less structure and robustness.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Yeah I've been to Xi'an, the locals are oftentimes super robust and have this big square head + wide cheekbones and sunken eyes. Meanwhile Taiwanese people have much less structure and robustness.
taiwan is basically a westernized colony, while China is its own entity

what does this say about the average western vs. the average CCP diet/lifestyle, which can directly influence genetics :unsure::unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: to be human and incel194012940
OP are u Chinese

Xi'an, in the northwest of China, actually do not have the biggest and strongest ethnic gruop.
On the northern coast area and northeast of China, the ethnic gruop should be the strongest and tallest in East Asia, and some male has a large skull (length and width) that looks very majestic.

• +1
trace eurasian ancestry

and they’ve always been a frontier zone, with warlike inhabitants, hence how they took over the country in the old days

preserving the primitive and hence robust original state of man, warring / cohabiting with the robust proto Sino Tibetan Qiang and Tibetan mountain moggers, and Mongol adjacent steppe maniacs

that it’s no longer a capital region is due to accumulated ecological degradation. it was once the Zhou and Qin heartland whence they launched campaigns against the barbarians, and ultimately, the rest of China, and, of course, the capital district of the mogger Han and Tang dynasties

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and ChristianChad
All incels apart from like 1

Avg Chinese is 5’8, squinty eyes, 4 incher poor

Avg white is 6ft, normal eyes, 6 incher, semi rich

Knew some slavic Eurasians in college who looked similar to what you shared, they were invisible to American girls(whites/Latinas etc), friendzoned by Slavic girls and ignored by JBW only Asian girls.

Never say a single one with a girl ever

So all incels in the west

• So Sad
Hunter eyed moggers @looksmaxxer234 this is female gaze

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Yeah although this kinda gets offset because most asians are recessed

trace eurasian ancestry

and they’ve always been a frontier zone, with warlike inhabitants, hence how they took over the country in the old days

preserving the primitive and hence robust original state of man, warring / cohabiting with the robust proto Sino Tibetan Qiang and Tibetan mountain moggers, and Mongol adjacent steppe maniacs

that it’s no longer a capital region is due to accumulated ecological degradation. it was once the Zhou and Qin heartland whence they launched campaigns against the barbarians, and ultimately, the rest of China, and, of course, the capital district of the mogger Han and Tang dynasties
I don't think they look Eurasian at all, just sino-tibetan.

Similar to the terracotta warriros but with more range.

View attachment 1862405
Xi'an, in the northwest of China, actually do not have the biggest and strongest ethnic gruop.
On the northern coast area and northeast of China, the ethnic gruop should be the strongest and tallest in East Asia, and some male has a large skull (length and width) that looks very majestic.
I'm not sure if I see a head size difference between different northern groups in China and height is largely nutrition and living standards.

Do northeastern Chinese look like Koreans?

They would all be incel

But would be too high inhib to launch an incel club in their university

Do u have some examples of northeastern chinese?
Pretty much just look northern Chinese but with more mouth protrusion and long midface. These are probs common northeastern Chinese. Might be too chiseled and sunken to be Korean tbh.

20190313003531602 2

20190313003531602 3

20190313003531602 4

20190313003531602 5

20190313003648907 2

20190313003648907 3

20190313003648907 4

20190313003648907 5

They would all be incel

But would be too high inhib to launch an incel club in their university
Tbh northern Chinese are clearly more low inhib than whites, they are one of the most low inhib groups ever...

you don’t understand, man. women are not checking for asian men in the west, especially chinese men. that doesn’t mean they’re inferior, though

Alll are mid tier normies at best

Tbh northern Chinese are clearly more low inhib than whites, they are one of the most low inhib groups ever...
The Chinese we meet outside of China are all super high inhib and stick to themselves (not that its a bad thing)

Its a notorious thing actually

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Subhumans immigrate
Moggers stay at home

• +1
Reactions: to be human
How do northwestern Han chinese look like? Are Northern Chinese more robust than mongols, tibetans?

The Chinese we meet outside of China are all super high inhib and stick to themselves (not that its a bad thing)

Its a notorious thing actually
They can't speak English well but if you speak to them their personalities are oftentimes combative.

Oh Chinese in China esp from the north are way more low inhib than average westerners, theres no comparison. I remember I accidently blocked the door once and some old Chinese farmer hit me. And Chinese primary schools are filled with physical violence.

@

incel194012940

You'd agree that people in street north China are super low inhib right?

omg its literally me

if a northern chinese like me kpopmaxxed then he would become gigachad

robust defined features + stylemax + growing out hair = ROBUST PRETTYBOY ARCHETYPE

• JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
They can't speak English well but if you speak to them their personalities are oftentimes combative.

Oh Chinese in China esp from the north are way more low inhib than average westerners, theres no comparison. I remember I accidently blocked the door once and some old Chinese farmer hit me. And Chinese primary schools are filled with physical violence.

@

incel194012940

You'd agree that people in street north China are super low inhib right?
i'd say that poorer countries are just lower inhib in general

Imo people in China look different to the Chinese people you find in the West. They are generally more robust in China, which I'm not sure what the cause is. These street interviews were filmed in Xi'an city, which was the first Chinese capital and genetically they are basically the most Chinese in China. Honestly they don't look feminine to me, might even be closer to ogre than feminine looking.
View attachment 1862174
View attachment 1862177
View attachment 1862178
View attachment 1862192
View attachment 1862198View attachment 1862199View attachment 1862196
View attachment 1862207

View attachment 1862208
View attachment 1862210
View attachment 1862212
View attachment 1862214
View attachment 1862216
View attachment 1862217
View attachment 1862235
View attachment 1862236
View attachment 1862238
View attachment 1862239
View attachment 1862241
View attachment 1862244
View attachment 1862249
View attachment 1862250
View attachment 1862251
View attachment 1862252
View attachment 1862253
@Jamesothy
Being fat for a man was a bit of a status symbol around 20 years ago. It's not thought of as unattractive as it is here. Not such a negative thing for a man.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Beetlejuice
How do northwestern Han chinese look like? Are Northern Chinese more robust than mongols, tibetans?
Like how do you define robustness? Mongols have bigger faces and heads but jaws are smaller than northern Chinese. Tibetans have smaller heads but jaws/chins are bigger than northern Chinese.

Like how do you define robustness? Mongols have bigger faces and heads but jaws are smaller than northern Chinese. Tibetans have smaller heads but jaws/chins are bigger than northern Chinese.
wide jaw and strong browridge is my sign of robustness

wide jaw and strong browridge is my sign of robustness
I mean northern Chinese esp millenial ones do have this big wide jaw but it doesn't always look aesthetic, makes them look ogre often.

Brow ridge they aren't very robust generally speaking, but it depends I guess.

I mean northern Chinese esp millenial ones do have this big wide jaw but it doesn't always look aesthetic, makes them look ogre often.

Brow ridge they aren't very robust generally speaking, but it depends I guess.
Are uyghurs also mostly mixed with hans? They pretend to be middle eastern (akin to turks from turkey)

View attachment 1862174
View attachment 1862177
View attachment 1862178
View attachment 1862192
View attachment 1862207

View attachment 1862208
View attachment 1862210
View attachment 1862212
View attachment 1862214
View attachment 1862216
View attachment 1862217
View attachment 1862235
View attachment 1862236
View attachment 1862238
View attachment 1862239
View attachment 1862241
View attachment 1862244
View attachment 1862249
View attachment 1862250
View attachment 1862251
View attachment 1862252
View attachment 1862253
You genuinely have to be joking. I’m this close to quitting this forum. Midwits

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Are uyghurs also mostly mixed with hans? They pretend to be middle eastern (akin to turks from turkey)
Not really? Uyghurs are mostly Uyghur, Han admix is rare.

Not really? Uyghurs are mostly Uyghur, Han admix is rare.
They do have that "asian" look. Do turkic and northern han share a common ancestor? Can u tell them apart?

They do have that "asian" look. Do turkic and northern han share a common ancestor? Can u tell them apart?
Yeah that's because Uyghurs are part central Asian and mixed with Mongoloids, but most of them look pretty med to me.

Honestly turkics and north han sometimes look similar but yeah I could tell most of them apart, it's not hard.

what is ur ethnicity

Yeah that's because Uyghurs are part central Asian and mixed with Mongoloids, but most of them look pretty med to me.

Honestly turkics and north han sometimes look similar but yeah I could tell most of them apart, it's not hard.

what is ur ethnicity
are you able to tell japanese and koreans apart?

i mean they overlap but they look obviously different? especially the eyes
how do the eyes look different?
From what i've seen, japanese have longer eyes, while koreans have rounder and smaller eyes

what is ur ethnicity
Im half white, half filipino, but i do have some Northeast Asian blood and siberian blood. 16% to be exact

how do the eyes look different?
From what i've seen, japanese have longer eyes, while koreans have rounder and smaller eyes
koreans have horizontally short eyes, look at steven yeun, typical korean stare

Japanese have long eyes and oftentimes have either filipino looking eyes or this murderous long eye stare

what is your ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
View attachment 1862174
View attachment 1862177
View attachment 1862178
View attachment 1862192
View attachment 1862207

View attachment 1862208
View attachment 1862210
View attachment 1862212
View attachment 1862214
View attachment 1862216
View attachment 1862217
View attachment 1862235
View attachment 1862236
View attachment 1862238
View attachment 1862239
View attachment 1862241
View attachment 1862244
View attachment 1862249
View attachment 1862250
View attachment 1862251
View attachment 1862252
View attachment 1862253
The "chinese" people in the west aren't ethnic genetically han. They are southeast asian ethnic minorities who were asimilated by sinotibetan culture. People who are decendants of the original sinotibetan speakers are generally tall and rugged looking.

DSC 0256 3 682x1024

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Adamsmith12345

what is ur ethnicity
uigurs are genetically almost exact 50/50 hapas although most tend to have very strong mongoloid features.

Im half white, half filipino, but i do have some Northeast Asian blood and siberian blood. 16% to be exact
i'm not sure how you got northeast asian blood....

The "chinese" people in the west aren't ethnic genetically han. They are southeast asian ethnic minorities who were asimilated by sinotibetan culture. People who are decendants of the original sinotibetan speakers are generally tall and rugged looking.

View attachment 1863112
are you chinese? where are you from in china?

koreans have horizontally short eyes, look at steven yeun, typical korean stare

Japanese have long eyes and oftentimes have either filipino looking eyes or this murderous long eye stare

what is your ethnicity?
I am north chinese like the guys you originally posted