Bulk maxxing and hair maxxing thread

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
age 16.5
height- 5’3.333
weight-96 lbs
I need a bulking guide, Im trying to get a bigger neck, traps, and shoulders to give myself a bigger appereance.
I cut off my hair recently and now I have a buzzcut because Im trying to get the 360 waves hair style but it’ll take me time to get them.
I have really thin eyebrows, but I dont know hiw to do anything about that.
im capable of growing some hair on my chin so goatee maxx it is then
Im trying to mew but its hard as fuck to jeep my tounge at the gap between my two incizors

Last edited:
bulking is looksmin

age 16.5
height- 5’3.333
weight-96 lbs
I need a bulking guide, Im trying to get a bigger neck, traps, and shoulders to give myself a bigger appereance.
I cut off my hair recently and now I have a buzzcut because Im trying to get the 360 waves hair style but it’ll take me time to get them.
Do you have hypogonadism?

Inject HgH now,
Please for your own sake

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
age 16.5
height- 5’3.333
weight-96 lbs
Im trying to mew but its hard as fuck to jeep my tounge at the gap between my two incizors
It's over:feelscry:

Some cruel ass parents ngl

But that shit online
no money and parents wont me spend my own money every time I have a side job, they spend it for me

It improves looks in rare cases
It improves always, not just in rare cases. The thing is you need to cut and know when to stop bulking

It improves always, not just in rare cases. The thing is you need to cut and know when to stop bulking
I stopped reading his post after I saw his height tbh :feelsrope::feelscry:

He can wear lifts and move to a manlet country :forcedsmile:
Imagine girls reaction when he puts lifts on when he comes to her house and she realises he is shorter :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine girls reaction when he puts lifts on when he comes to her house and she realises he is shorter :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Never take off your shoes theory

Lol, really?
Are you jewish?
Or mormon or some shit?
no ex christian but my put are trying to guide me back on the “right track”

no ex christian but my put are trying to guide me back on the “right track”
Just break down infront of them or some shit telling them that you'll kill yourself if you stay short or something idk.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Just break down infront of them or some shit telling them that you'll kill yourself if you stay short or something idk.
i’ve already been on sudoku watch once

Users who are viewing this thread

Back