Bulk to get taller? or cope?

krylx

krylx

Gold
Should I just bulk up+workout to 25(that's when most of your bones stop growing i think)
So I won't peak in high school (I'm not fine with that)

I don't know mane being born with low tier facial+height genetics is tuff (5'9)

I'll be eating only healthy foods(a lot of healthy food) bone supplements. After 18 ima start buying the drugs for bone growth. Do you guys like my plan or what?

Also is it true I'm just young(im 16) and i have to grow in my body and that's one of the reasons I'm a low tier normie?

I don't know about you but my mind screams "I need more info a thousand times" But then again im too lazy to even write the most basic things on my notebook.

Thanks for reading have a good day :)

HGH will fuck your face even more if you take it whilst you're still going through puberty and if you're planning on taking it after 18 like you said it won't do shit for you height wise.

• +1
Reactions: krylx
HGH will fuck your face even more if you take it whilst you're still going through puberty and if you're planning on taking it after 18 like you said it won't do shit for you height wise.
Alr thank you but what about the bulk will it help height wise?

Why tf would you wait until 18 for hgh? You should start as young as possible.

Alr thank you but what about the bulk will it help height wise?
Being in a caloric surplus and eating good nutritious food will definitely help a little bit with height growth but you gotta always remember height is like 90% genetics.

• +1
Fucks up my face they said :(
it's cope for pussies who are scared of drugs. Even if your face gets a little bulkier that's a lot better than being cursed with an entire life at 5'9

• +1
Being in a caloric surplus and eating good nutritious food will definitely help a little bit with height growth but you gotta always remember height is like 90% genetics.
Thank you have a good day :)

• +1
Reactions: mvob
A
it's cope for pussies who are scared of drugs. Even if your face gets a little bulkier that's a lot better than being cursed with an entire life at 5'9
alright bro thank you you have changed my perspective can you pm me where i could get the drugs?

A

alright bro thank you you have changed my perspective can you pm me where i could get the drugs?
Better to talk to someone on the forum with experience, look through some hgh threads. I don't have much knowledge on suppliers since I'm naturally tall and never needed it.

Why tf would you wait until 18 for hgh? You should start as young as possible.
Tbh i've noticed u always push hgh in the comments while your height is genetically gifted JFL, I don't wanna end up with ogre face because of HGH for an extra inch or two

• JFL
Reactions: mvob
Tbh i've noticed u always push hgh in the comments while your height is genetically gifted JFL, I don't wanna end up with ogre face because of HGH for an extra inch or two
I'm trying to help people because I've lived through the experience of being tall, I know how much it matters. It's the greatest looksmax in the world

• +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints and rares54
you know niggas will say its cope but please, if you do take HGH make sure to hardmew your ass off. My friend took GH back in like 8th or 9th grade and has a huge ass midface, looks like a damn horse. I took hgh earlier this year after geting blackpilled and once i lurked for info on these forums, one thing struck me; HGH grows your midface/elongates it. Hardmew your ass off to prevent this, I already had a decent midface to begin with but I also hardmewed like crazy for the past year or so. If your starting base is a longer than ideal midface already, do **NOT** Take HGH. You will fuck yourself up.

• +1
Reactions: krylx and mvob
you know niggas will say its cope but please, if you do take HGH make sure to hardmew your ass off. My friend took GH back in like 8th or 9th grade and has a huge ass midface, looks like a damn horse. I took hgh earlier this year after geting blackpilled and once i lurked for info on these forums, one thing struck me; HGH grows your midface/elongates it. Hardmew your ass off to prevent this, I already had a decent midface to begin with but I also hardmewed like crazy for the past year or so. If your starting base is a longer than ideal midface already, do **NOT** Take HGH. You will fuck yourself up.
Well then I can't take it, my midface ratio is below 1 but not by much, still, I won't risk it

@krylx comment in regards to this btw. And for height gains, HGH is pretty much a long game. If you have the money to get on growth hormone treatment for years during puberty, you may grow a couple more inches than projected. However, a 3 or 4 month chinese HGH cycle won't do shit. This is anecdotal evidence as I'm on Pharma GH myself.

t
thanks bro

@krylx comment in regards to this btw. And for height gains, HGH is pretty much a long game. If you have the money to get on growth hormone treatment for years during puberty, you may grow a couple more inches than projected. However, a 3 or 4 month chinese HGH cycle won't do shit. This is anecdotal evidence as I'm on Pharma GH myself.
bro can you pm me where yu get yo stuff

bro can you pm me where yu get yo stuff
what stuff? HGH? i live in asia and i get it from a jew doctor that prescribes TRT and or GH therapy to pretty much anyone who can afford it. However, you can find HGH easily online. https://catcafe.is/ is a good source.

• +1
Should I just bulk up+workout to 25(that's when most of your bones stop growing i think)
So I won't peak in high school (I'm not fine with that)

I don't know mane being born with low tier facial+height genetics is tuff (5'9)

I'll be eating only healthy foods(a lot of healthy food) bone supplements. After 18 ima start buying the drugs for bone growth. Do you guys like my plan or what?

Also is it true I'm just young(im 16) and i have to grow in my body and that's one of the reasons I'm a low tier normie?

I don't know about you but my mind screams "I need more info a thousand times" But then again im too lazy to even write the most basic things on my notebook.

Thanks for reading have a good day :)
try aromasin, and do the hgh sprint method. my mate grew from like 5'6 to 6'0 in like 8 months of dedication

• +1
about the natural stuff i think that is very good, this will garantee you to boost your natural genetic potential, most guys underestimate the power of exploring their max genetic potential. I have a friend who grew to 6'5 having parents with 5'9.

But also im not excluding the possibe use of HGH, but as far as i know the effects of this on face can be random...

More like 99%.

U know sprinting increases hgh production right? sprint as fast as u can for 15 seconds straight wit 1 min rest time and do it again for 4 times more, it will be like this 5x15sec