Bulking: does it matter what you eat?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
I mean i could easily get my calorie intake with high fat food. Only thing that is important is to get enough Protein.

You'll get bigger but get fat at same time

Better to bulk with healthy foods to minimize fat gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and .👽.
You'll get bigger but get fat at same time

Better to bulk with healthy foods to minimize fat gains
Are u sure tho? Because i thought if you just take 500 calories more than you need and train it will go into your muscles instead in your belly🤔

Are u sure tho? Because i thought if you just take 500 calories more than you need and train it will go into your muscles instead in your belly🤔
Yeah but it depends what you are going to eat to gain those extra calories. If you eat ice cream and pizza to get 3000 calories you'll put on more fat than if you ate chicken and vegetables for 3000 calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and .👽.
A good lean bulk should be like 1:1 ratio of muscle to fat gain. It just doesn’t seem like you’re putting on far because more muscle mass makes you appear more lean. Try to have most of your calories come from clean foods like chicken, rice, oats, sweet potato, avocado, berries etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Over and .👽.
A good lean bulk should be like 1:1 ratio of muscle to fat gain. It just doesn’t seem like you’re putting on far because more muscle mass makes you appear more lean. Try to have most of your calories come from clean foods like chicken, rice, oats, sweet potato, avocado, berries etc etc
Ok ty

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
Yeah but it depends what you are going to eat to gain those extra calories. If you eat ice cream and pizza to get 3000 calories you'll put on more fat than if you ate chicken and vegetables for 3000 calories

Wrong. Stop giving shitty advice. Calories are calories.

Gaining muscle mass, and fat-percentage at the same time. Is such a sad thing to see.
Muscle mass + low body fat percentage. is where it's at.
Better sacrifise a bit of muscle massgains to stay low fat; then to get fat.

Which Male Physique Was Rated #1 Overall?
the-most-ideal-male-bodies-winners.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 7 rings