Bulking is a meme you will only get fat

D

Deleted member 23775

Bronze
Bulking will get u big fat face
Once I’ve reached around 10%-12% bf I’ll stay there like this guy
F72F640B BC8E 44F4 8BF9 E0693129CAD8

Bulking wil get u “big” and fat id rather be 65 kg shredded to the bone with hollow face

Bulking doesn’t mean shit for attracting women
It’s about those abs and some muscles

Even this gymcel admits bulking will only get u big by being fat, he advices calorie maintenance for those already at 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Yerico7 and Deleted member 20370
wait till u realize that u gain close to 0 muscle as a natural eating at maintenance, even with newbie gains

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 19174 and 4 others
I remember seeing you post around here a few times. is this a new account?

Bulking wil get u “big” and fat id rather be 65 kg shredded to the bone with hollow face
It's really a meme to look like that
You would have 0 appeal in irl
You might look good on camera but when someone sees you irl and sees you anorexic it's game over

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 23324 and 1 other person
Lmao, less competition i guess

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 25377
wait till u realize that u gain close to 0 muscle as a natural eating at maintenance, even with newbie gains
I don’t really care about building muscle I just wann be shredded get good face+body like that guy

You also age faster

you won't make any progress past a year or so of lifting if you don't eat in a surplus sadly, but until the second year you only need a small surplus, past that you need a lot sadly.

looksmax is the biggest meme site when it comes to lifting. its like a primitive version of fit.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, buflek and Deleted member 25119
Bulking will get u big fat face
Once I’ve reached around 10%-12% bf I’ll stay there like this guy
View attachment 2112928

Bulking doesn’t mean shit for attracting women
It’s about those abs and some muscles

Even this gymcel admits bulking will only get u big by being fat, he advices calorie maintenance for those already at 10% bf

Bulking is one of the easiest way to build muscle you will only get fat if you dirty bulk

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
bulking is the only way to do noob gains right, and if you fuck up once you can't do it right when u try again even if u have 0 muscle the next time. you must do it all right the first time.

but yeh if u want eboy look dont bulk or honestly even lift weights.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Bulking doesn't even make sense. Just gain lean muscle why gain fat along with it?

• +1
Reactions: badamj
Bulking doesn't even make sense. Just gain lean muscle why gain fat along with it?
u dont gain lean muscle as a natural without gaining some fat with it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I completely admit I was wrong when I’ve stated here in the past that you can make good muscle gains staying lean or recomping.

When it comes to muscle building, you have to be in a calorie surplus paired with hard, heavy progressive overload in the gym.

To gain a lot of muscle, you have to put on fat with those gains. Delayed gratification. Bulk 80% of the year, cut 20 until you have enough muscle to be impressive at 10-15% bodyfat. For most people, that will take at minimum 3-5 years.

If you want to stay lean, and not bulk, just know that you’re essentially just maintaining muscle

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, zorro2512, Moggable and 2 others
I completely admit I was wrong when I’ve stated here in the past that you can make good muscle gains staying lean or recomping.

When it comes to muscle building, you have to be in a calorie surplus paired with hard, heavy progressive overload in the gym.

To gain a lot of muscle, you have to put on fat with those gains. Delayed gratification. Bulk 80% of the year, cut 20 until you have enough muscle to be impressive at 10-15% bodyfat. For most people, that will take at minimum 3-5 years.

If you want to stay lean, and not bulk, just know that you’re essentially just maintaining muscle
U can’t build muscle if u reach genetic limit at that point ur just gaining fat

looksmax is the biggest meme site when it comes to lifting. its like a primitive version of fit.
Why do you say that bro.

Also how you been havent seen you since you got banned or you left from Midnight Moon. Legoat and wei miss you.

U can’t build muscle if u reach genetic limit at that point ur just gaining fat

If you’ve hit near genetic limit (strength gains rarely come on good structured program while in calorie surplus), thats when staying lean makes sense.

But there’s almost nobody on this site even close to natty limit. The few that are have very impressive physiques with so much muscle at low bodyfat there isn’t a point to chase more muscle aside from a hobby aspect.

If you can bench 275+, do weighted pullups with 90+lbs for at least 5 reps, and RDL 405+ while at low bodyfat, then we can talk about being at natty limit.

If you’re not close to those numbers while lean, you have no business talking about natty limit and need to focus on bulking and getting stronger for years if you actually want an impressive body.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and zharupodrugu
Retardation, just eat in a small surplus

If you can bench 275+, do weighted pullups with 90+lbs for at least 5 reps, and RDL 405+ while at low bodyfat, then we can talk about being at natty limit.

If you’re not close to those numbers while lean, you have no business talking about natty limit and need to focus on bulking and getting stronger for years if you actually want an impressive body.
Retarted kids thinks 19 ffmi is a natural limit.
u dont gain lean muscle as a natural without gaining some fat with it
u dont even need to gain that much fat. Im bulking but im within 14-16% bf

Why do you say that bro.

Also how you been havent seen you since you got banned or you left from Midnight Moon. Legoat and wei miss you.
Ive been looking for you guys. I need an invite

Ive been looking for you guys. I need an invite
Just type in orphanage or orph and find Usogui or legoat. USOGUI is mava btw, he has a male only

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Just type in orphanage or orph and find Usogui or legoat. USOGUI is mava btw, he has a male only
Oh god they went back to that server

Retarted kids thinks 19 ffmi is a natural limit.

u dont even need to gain that much fat. Im bulking but im within 14-16% bf
Retardation, just eat in a small surplus

I honestly feel that people should just embrace the surplus and not fear fat gain if they want to gain muscle. Trying to stay lean while bulking just slows down progress and time that you will never get back.

Every impressive natty transformation involves a heavy bulk where the dude got a bit chubby, but after the cut, a shit load of muscle is revealed. I’ve never seen an impressive successful lean bulk transformation.

Cutting and losing fat is easy as fuck especially when you’re at the peak of a bulk after several months of a surplus and pushed past your natural appetite.

Delayed gratification. If you want a lean jacked physique natty (not just lean and looks good in photos but irl you’re DYEL in clothes), it’s essentially required that you get thicc on a bulk, and bulk for several years paired with very hard training.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zorro2512, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 19174
I honestly feel that people should just embrace the surplus and not fear fat gain if they want to gain muscle. Trying to stay lean while bulking just slows down progress and time that you will never get back.

Every impressive natty transformation involves a heavy bulk where the dude got a bit chubby, but after the cut, a shit load of muscle is revealed. I’ve never seen an impressive successful lean bulk transformation.

Cutting and losing fat is easy as fuck especially when you’re at the peak of a bulk after several months of a surplus and pushed past your natural appetite.

Delayed gratification. If you want a lean jacked physique natty (not just lean and looks good in photos but irl you’re DYEL in clothes), it’s essentially required that you get thicc on a bulk, and bulk for several years paired with very hard training.
Bulking and cutting never ends, it’s still better to be 10%bf shredded, than “big” muscles and high bf%
A lot of big guys also have fat face

U will only impress MEN with how much muscles u got and how much u can lift

Women only care about chiselled face, abs, and lean body, staying shredded and is way better, not even close

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Bulking and cutting never ends, it’s still better to be 10%bf shredded, than “big” muscles and high bf%
A lot of big guys also have fat face

U will only impress MEN with how much muscles u got and how much u can lift

Women only care about chiselled face, abs, and lean body, staying shredded and is way better, not even close

I used to be a hardcore advocate of leanmaxxing, but personal experience and many other legit users here will attest that being 15-20% bf with more muscle and size vs being shredded and small makes no difference in ability to slay.

If anything, the former is better. @New Poster @forevergymcelling @rdsky

I used to be a hardcore advocate of leanmaxxing, but personal experience and many other legit users here will attest that being 15-20% bf with more muscle and size vs being shredded and small makes no difference in ability to slay.

If anything, the former is better. @New Poster @forevergymcelling @rdsky
It does make difference, your face looks way better at 10% than 15-20%, with less bf u will also show off more veins and shredded look