Bulking is a meme

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
As a natural lifter, bulking does not gain significant amount of muscle for the significant amount of fat you will add on. The return on investment is just bad as the natural lifter can only expect to gain 1-5lbs of actual lean tissue after their 1st year of lifting, but those 1-5lbs of muscle gained can only be done through a peroidzation of bulking which means you have to add on 10lbs of fat. Fat is 3x the volume of muscle and you will be wasting time in the gym trying to get a good physique.

Natty lifting is like working at a minimum wage job, and expecting to die rich. I dont wanna die rich, i wanna live rich.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, FacialStructure404, Monobloc and 1 other person
As a natural lifter, bulking does not gain significant amount of muscle for the significant amount of fat you will add on. The return on investment is just bad as the natural lifter can only expect to gain 1-5lbs of actual lean tissue after their 1st year of lifting, but those 1-5lbs of muscle gained can only be done through a peroidzation of bulking which means you have to add on 10lbs of fat. Fat is 3x the volume of muscle and you will be wasting time in the gym trying to get a good physique.

Natty lifting is like working at a minimum wage job, and expecting to die rich. I dont wanna die rich, i wanna live rich.
imagine lifting weights

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Exactly. Even steroids barely help, unless you have good genetics

• +1
Reactions: nathan