Bulking is such a meme

B

Broski

Zephir
Ive put on 10kg in 9 months, and as a result I no longer get bullied by other guys HOWEVER the amount of IOIs I receive has decreased DRAMATICALLY as it resulted in me getting acne, and consequently hopping on ACCUTANE to clear it up, resulting in my skin becoming red, flakey and eyes are red and puffy too. Also my face has gotten bloated af too (although it could be water retention from the bulk or accutane). Nevertheless, Im going to go on a cut to 68 kg at 5'10 even if it means I am small, female gaze mogs tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Gaia262, exeight and 3 others
this is like someone getting surgery and 3 days after they say theyre botched. youre supposed to cut after the bulk so you arent fat with acne anymore, idiot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Kingkellz, Deleted member 3672 and 9 others
this is like someone getting surgery and 3 days after they say theyre botched. youre supposed to cut after the bulk so you arent fat with acne anymore, idiot
Ive been bulking for 9 months, which means for 3 quarters of the year im incel due to the above, its not worth it, being lean > muscle

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Gandy, exeight and 4 others
Ive been bulking for 9 months, which means for 3 quarters of the year im incel due to the above, its not worth it, being lean > muscle
Unnamed

i look like 4 but leanerish on a bulk. so i guess it sucks as youre like #14 when you bulk lel

Attachments

• bodyy.jpg
    bodyy.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0
My body looks close to 3 tbh, but carbs/sodium etc have puffed my face excessively + im boneless

Roids and fat burners jfl why are you putting yourself through this

Roids and fat burners jfl why are you putting yourself through this
scared of being called out and caught, and the side effects ofc

scared of being called out and caught, and the side effects ofc
The side effects are more manageable than you think
Nobody is gonna catch u bro lmao the average normie doesnt have a clue about an actual roid look

Usw roids broski ull be chad

Dirty bulk coper complaining about bulk. Classic

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, DharkDC and Broski
View attachment 1844773
i look like 4 but leanerish on a bulk. so i guess it sucks as youre like #14 when you bulk lel
9 is so easily achievable by legit any teen guy, and i bet that if the study was only teen girls then 9 would have a much higher share.

lifefuel for any guy in high school honestly, just eat in a small caloric deficit and pick up any non dog shit weight loss program

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This is cope.

Even with acne you should get compliment if you are gl enough

you can't gain muscle without bulking as a natty. accept it or twinkmax.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Kingkellz, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Ive put on 10kg in 9 months, and as a result I no longer get bullied by other guys HOWEVER the amount of IOIs I receive has decreased DRAMATICALLY as it resulted in me getting acne, and consequently hopping on ACCUTANE to clear it up, resulting in my skin becoming red, flakey and eyes are red and puffy too. Also my face has gotten bloated af too (although it could be water retention from the bulk or accutane). Nevertheless, Im going to go on a cut to 68 kg at 5'10 even if it means I am small, female gaze mogs tbh.
Skill issue tbh, never had prblms on a bulk, ur face is the problem

Skill issue tbh, never had prblms on a bulk, ur face is the problem
Already been 3 days cutting and people have said my face looks leaner and better jfl, must be water retention from carbs

Already been 3 days cutting and people have said my face looks leaner and better jfl, must be water retention from carbs
thank god bismillah

cutting while bulked up is so easy
i dropped 25 lbs in 3 months just by working in a warehouse while bulked up
now I'm chillin' at 17%

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You don't need a daily 700+ calorie surplus to build muscle. Just don't get fat.
You can lean bulk on like 200 or even a bit lower to look lean enough year round and then when you cut it takes no time at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and kalefartbomb
You don't need a daily 700+ calorie surplus to build muscle. Just don't get fat.
You can lean bulk on like 200 or even a bit lower to look lean enough year round and then when you cut it takes no time at all.
This even though i eat like a fatass cause i do mma and lift