BULKING IS USELESS

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
I have been lifting for several years and never bulked or cutted per definition. If I notice I'm getting fatter I eat slightly less crap, and when I'm not making gains or prepare for heavy lifts I just eat more. Had good progress doing this.

• +1
Reactions: Shekel, tia0505 and pentamogged9000
Bulking is law if you have high T levels. If you don't, then hop on a cycle you cockless femboy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560, midlatinocel, Arditi and 1 other person
water gymcels just like running people to deathbed by making them ingest copious amounts of food in the name of gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 33579
Lifting in a caloric surplus will always be superior for pure strength and muscle gains
Maybe in theory as a newfag you could lift at maintenance calories and "recomp" but you would have days when you fail to progress lifts and you'd need to be able to deal with that
It would destroy me because I am mentally weak with no patience and need immediate result
So I bulk.
Plus it's easier to cut once you have some muscle so your TDEE is higher so you can eat more food.

Also scooby doesn't need to worry about any of this shit because he uses roids jfl it's easy for him

water gymcels just like running people to deathbed by making them ingest copious amounts of food in the name of gym
Bulking if prone to acne is dumb asf btw

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Lifting in a caloric surplus will always be superior for pure strength and muscle gains
Maybe in theory as a newfag you could lift at maintenance calories and "recomp" but you would have days when you fail to progress lifts and you'd need to be able to deal with that
It would destroy me because I am mentally weak with no patience and need immediate result
So I bulk.
Plus it's easier to cut once you have some muscle so your TDEE is higher so you can eat more food.
Creatine MAXXING bro

you just said you cut and bulk just different terminology, abysmal thread

u have shit genes, so its irrelevant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
"when I'm not making gains or prepare for heavy lifts I just eat more."
E637FC0F E889 49DD 9413 885B542E1E74

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
Bulking is legit if you are very skinny and have high metabolism, you will need to bulk for some time to put on a decent amount of muscle mass in a reasonable time frame.

Once you're at least average sized, though, only delusional gymcels or competitive lifters spend the rest of their life trapped in a perpetual Cut-Bulk-Cut-Bulk cycle.

If you are lifting for performance and size it definitely works since extra calories allow you to lift more and put on muscle faster, but if you are lifting for attractiveness, spending months as a bloated ogre isn't ideal, not to mention you will generally reach peak physique attractiveness rather quickly once you start lifting (provided you do things correctly and your genetics aren't horrible) so you generally should be fine with recomp.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 8365